Indians bros living abroad and NRI's, do all indian foids there act this way in west?

Fynasids dk

Fynasids dk

End road
IMG 20230528 202759

IMG 20230528 202834

IMG 20230528 203036
IMG 20230528 202923

IMG 20230528 203054

IMG 20230528 203408

IMG 20230528 203457
IMG 20230528 203524
IMG 20230528 204813
IMG 20230528 205124

Can any indian bro confirm if this is how indian foids behave in West? If so jfl it's matter of time they become worse than noodlewhores and indian guys need to step up their game

Tagging all the indian guys here I know

@BrahminBoss @inferiorpispot234 @BombayVikings @Preston @FailedNormieManlet @BongMog @rand anon @SubhumanCurrycel @Chinacurry @justinzayn @IndraBC @lightskinbengali @forevermirin
@RAMU KAKA

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, FailedNormieManlet, Orvka381 and 11 others
link to the thread?

When did women begin to use terms like "lifefuel" wtf over for their NT :whatfeels: . Tbh I only see ltn and/or non-nt whites dating south asian girls, also jfl at them getting mad at "white-worshipping" when these shitskins practice that themselves. It isn't as bad as that thread is portraying things to be, I see brown girls go for brown guys. Even bengalis (lowest psl in south asia) do well where I live if they are nt and avg height.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and BongMog
link to the thread?
There's no one single thread which I computed these screenshots you can check the crystaline whores profile and browse through her comment history
The subreddit I found this was from r/vindictabrown (basically a vindicta version of subreddit but for poopjeetas )

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 29167 and lightskinbengali
Water.
It is over. @Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Seethe harder and keep writing essays. That is how you will be treated and This is how @BrahminBoss and I will beat you down in the middle of the road. Stomp your head in and make you beg for mercy

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Deleted member 28414, justinzayn and 7 others
When did women begin to use terms like "lifefuel" wtf over for their NT :whatfeels: . Tbh I only see ltn and/or non-nt whites dating south asian girls, also jfl at them getting mad at "white-worshipping" when these shitskins practice that themselves. It isn't as bad as that thread is portraying things to be, I see brown girls go for brown guys. Even bengalis (lowest psl in south asia) do well where I live if they are nt and avg height.
Are you a NRI? how does dating goes for indian guys there and do indian girls are this cruel in "general"

Only read the first but wtf was that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
ugly poojeetas. They clearly havent met any attractive curry yet. I am gonna reject every single one of them in US inshAllah and make fun of them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lurker69, Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 24427 and 2 others
Are you a NRI? how does dating goes for indian guys there and do indian girls are this cruel in "general"
I was born here, for NRI's it's basically over unless they are really young. The "cruel" ones are the least desirable ones, this bitch comes to mind for example.

• Woah
Reactions: Fynasids dk
i live in the west and can confirm indian foids are jbw only.

some will settle for a brown tho if they want someone who isnt gonna cheat and be a cuck while they fuck avg whites at any chance they get behind their back

I was born here, for NRI's it's basically over unless they are really young. The "cruel" ones are the least desirable ones, this bitch comes to mind for example.
View attachment 2229774
yeah jfl, that girl said it herself that she is 4.5/10 and chubby. she is overrating herself, probs 3/10 but u get the point. these ugly ones bark the most

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 28414, Fynasids dk and 1 other person

you incels wouldnt understand the sacrifice of giving up life of being slayer's cumdump

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Mr.Proper, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others

some will settle for a brown tho if they want someone who isnt gonna cheat and be a cuck while they fuck avg whites at any chance they get behind their back
Enjoy the 5'2 hairy dravidian femcels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Fynasids dk
Bruh you should get a free refund when you spawn as an indian

• JFL

I don't see this happening in my uni. They generally stick to their own groups. Whites, Asians blacks they don't talk to each other they do their own thing and in their own groups. I already posted the international students in my uni in a thread. You can barely see anyone with someone from a different country let alone race in that pic. Most people here seem to be tribalistic.

Last edited:
  • +1
She is central indian btw. May not apply to all other parts.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
bad sterotypes=over

i thank everyday for belonging to ethnicity that has liberal feminist non-rapey halo

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe

Bro you just read some random femcel's rants and are now thinking the majority of brown women act like this.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and BongMog
bad sterotypes=over

i thank everyday for belonging to ethnicity that has liberal feminist non-rapey halo

The same liberal feminist

"I wish they would hogtie me and fuck all my holes inside out 🥵"

images

The same liberal feminist

"I wish they would hogtie me and fuck all my holes inside out 🥵"

images
depends if these were from afghanistan or sierra leone foids would still be vary of them because of extreme rape sterotypes jfl
and will shittest them(going on multiple dates before sex etc)

compared to if they were from west or east , they would be consdered "safe" because of no rapey stereotype

Last edited:
jfl its not any different from your average incel rant

Yeah tbh they're like Arab foids but uglier and bitchier. Indian dudes are usually chill asf unless its some fresh off the boat guy

No joke when I was a little kid I saw some indian girl in my grade with a fucking pedostache, it was so embarrassing to see. While us Brown boys are study and gymcels 24/7 Indian girls just act submissive around a white guy and get used up as cum dumps.

Stay away from Indian girls, they make up fraud the same as if not more than east asians & they are really really bitchy for some reason, no clue why

Last edited:
Bro you just read some random femcel's rants and are now thinking the majority of brown women act like this.
I don't generalise but lately I have been hearing these kind of stuff more so wanted to hear opinions from the indians here who are living in West
Yeah tbh they're like Arab foids but uglier and bitchier. Indian dudes are usually chill asf unless its some fresh off the boat guy

No joke when I was a little kid I saw some indian girl in my grade with a fucking pedostache, it was so embarrassing to see. While us Brown boys are study and gymcels 24/7 Indian girls just act submissive around a white guy and get used up as cum dumps.

Stay away from Indian girls, they make up fraud the same as if not more than east asians & they are really really bitchy for some reason, no clue why
Noted

View attachment 2229683

View attachment 2229686

View attachment 2229706View attachment 2229700
View attachment 2229716
View attachment 2229717
View attachment 2229723View attachment 2229724View attachment 2229726View attachment 2229729

Can any indian bro confirm if this is how indian foids behave in West? If so jfl it's matter of time they become worse than noodlewhores and indian guys need to step up their game

@BrahminBoss @inferiorpispot234 @BombayVikings @Preston @FailedNormieManlet @BongMog @rand anon @SubhumanCurrycel @Chinacurry @justinzayn @IndraBC @lightskinbengali @forevermirin
@RAMU KAKA
I’m not Indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
I don't generalise but lately I have been hearing these kind of stuff more so wanted to hear opinions from the indians here who are living in West
These replies are from a set of very resentful and pissed off women who were unable to find a man themselves and eventually were forced/persuaded into an arranged marriage or effectively "settling".

More often than not, it is with a man who is also in the same position - put 2 of these individuals together and you are asking for a shitshow.

There is sample bias here, they go on to Reddit to vent and build out fantasies about men they will never get to have simply because they are not willing to work on themselves.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and reptiles
These replies are from a set of very resentful and pissed off women who were unable to find a man themselves and eventually were forced/persuaded into an arranged marriage or effectively "settling".

More often than not, it is with a man who is also in the same position - put 2 of these individuals together and you are asking for a shitshow.

There is sample bias here, they go on to Reddit to vent and build out fantasies about men they will never get to have simply because they are not willing to work on themselves.

Thing is I don't give a fuck about that whore of Indian whores find Indian men attractive or not there are like many other races that don't have an innate Indian bias.

What pissed me of was this comment they want Indian men to be portrayed as ugly sexless virgins that flood women's DMS for Bob and vagene type of content.

Even if that Indian guy did nothing wrong he was just born Indian also it just makes no sense the face of it tbqh if they find Indian guys unattractive they should try to increase smv of Indian guys so they don't go over Indian women.

It's like they are almost angry Indian men prefer whiter women but then almost exclusively prefer white men it's hypocrisy

Attachments

• 3438013_IMG_20230528_205124.jpg
    3438013_IMG_20230528_205124.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lurker69 and Fynasids dk

That and most white dudes are not gonna go for some avg curry. The few cases I see where white dudes date out are with light skin Currys.

She's probably some self hating dark curry that is angry that a white man doesn't like her . And I have a hard time believing anyone in a yoga class or whatever would ask what thing they like the most in a woman. And generally everyone is pretty PC when it comes to race though we know the truth . I think its their stupid little self hating fantasy about putting down brown dudes when their brown themselves

• +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk, ElBastardo and bara
View attachment 2229683

View attachment 2229686

View attachment 2229706View attachment 2229700
View attachment 2229716
View attachment 2229717
View attachment 2229723View attachment 2229724View attachment 2229726View attachment 2229729

@RAMU KAKA
mirin tagging every indian except the actual indian in the west theorem, brutal forum status pill. also dnrd, tldr?

mirin tagging every indian except the actual indian in the west theorem, brutal forum status pill. also dnrd, tldr?
Nothing just a currywhore's self hating, emasculating indian men with her schizo experiences and last but not the least white worshipping, so what are your thoughts on this and how often or common is this in the West among indian foids?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Nothing just a currywhore's self hating, emasculating indian men with her schizo experiences and last but not the least white worshipping, so what are your thoughts on this and how often or common is this in the West among indian foids?
ye they prefer other races as ave white mogs ave curry hard here. brutal but is what it is, need to be top percentile curry here tbh

• +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk