Indians only hiring Indians

GIGAFINESSOR

GIGAFINESSOR

Iron
applying for a job knowing the hiring manager or the main HR person is Indian has to be one of the worst experiences

I have never seen stuff like this happen in Canada before, the second one Indian gets into a position allowing them to chose candidates all they fucking hire is Indian.

When will Canada wake up

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 7580
Diversity is a strength

Except white secretaries they can molest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, SteveLorde and Bozoogway
You fucking idiots had to vote for trudeau 🤢
jfl I always knew this is gonna happen and everyone called me racusss

Not surprised. Finding a good CS job is going to be hell for me.

nooooo don't hire that shade of brown, hire this one

applying for a job knowing the hiring manager or the main HR person is Indian has to be one of the worst experiences

I have never seen stuff like this happen in Canada before, the second one Indian gets into a position allowing them to chose candidates all they fucking hire is Indian.

When will Canada wake up
Never.
It is over for canada in terms of immigration ever since you know who decided not having a limit on immigration was a good idea.
The only way to potentially save us is to hire some super anti immigrant leader and eradicate any immigrant who came in the last 5 years.
ffs JFL these pajeet niggas literally fraud their licenses for literally anything ranging from their drivers to their fucking passports.
Canada and it's shit immigration system has fucking ruined this country and it's shit attempt at building an economy

b-b-b but muhhh dievursitee!1!

your diversity:
View attachment 1709593671847.webp