“Indians shouldn’t have stubble as it makes them look more ethnic”

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
This is where people get it wrong; assuming that you should just do everything that’s opposite to being ethnic, even if you’re already ethnic. It’s like telling black guys to have medium length hair because white people suit it, when clearly black people suit shorter hair much better due to their hair type.

The key is to play to your pheno’s strengths. Facial hair may make you look more ethnic but that isn’t a bad thing in this case, especially since it takes you further away from the stereotypical Indian look which is usually clean shaven or a moustache.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Boxingfan, Moggedbyevery1 and 7 others
I agree. (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, CursedOne, Hikicel69 and 1 other person
doesn't matter what you do you will always be a shit skin. either bleach skin or gg

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ethnic_9, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 5180 and 2 others
The key is to play to your pheno’s strengths.
Many ethnic guys on here need to hear this rather than just trying to look the whitest they can.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, AsGoodAsItGets, Hikicel69 and 6 others
You want to make yourself look more white if you're ethnic and you want to make yourself look more ethnic if you are white.

It balances itself out.

Many ethnic guys on here need to hear this rather than just trying to look the whitest they can.
They get brainwashed by the sfcels

You want to make yourself look more white if you're ethnic and you want to make yourself look more ethnic if you are white.

It balances itself out.
This is valid for some reasons but not everything is so black and white. Black people suiting short hair and Indians suiting stubble are some of the many exceptions to your rule.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
doesn't matter what you do you will always be a shit skin. either bleach skin or gg
cope harder, bleached skin looks unhealthy, and shit skin isnt bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Chadethnic101
this is true, and it can also improve your jaw shape and forward protrusion slightly

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and JamesHowlett
This is where people get it wrong; assuming that you should just do everything that’s opposite to being ethnic, even if you’re already ethnic. It’s like telling black guys to have medium length hair because white people suit it, when clearly black people suit shorter hair much better due to their hair type.

The key is to play to your pheno’s strengths. Facial hair may make you look more ethnic but that isn’t a bad thing in this case, especially since it takes you further away from the stereotypical Indian look which is usually clean shaven or a moustache.

racist boomer take. twists/dreads/cornrows>>>

bbcs with buzz cuts look dusty

• +1
Reactions: Korea
racist boomer take. twists/dreads/cornrows>>>

bbcs with buzz cuts look dusty
What are you on about? I compared short vs medium white hairstyles on black men to make a point that you should embrace your ethnicity, how’s that racist?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
What are you on about? I compared short vs medium white hairstyles on black men to make a point that you should embrace your ethnicity, how’s that racist?

Sounds like you’re saying outr hair type is inherently ugly and needs to be kept short as a consequence. Most NT attractive BBCs nowadays have longer hair

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Korea
Sounds like you’re saying outr hair type is inherently ugly and needs to be kept short as a consequence
Not at all, I’m saying that if you’re ethnic you shouldn’t try to copy white features just for the sake of it. Play to your pheno’s strengths.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 1209
twists/dreads/cornrows>>>
dreads and twists are for niggas with bad skull shape, similar to how white people with bad skull/big forehead have long hair

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I think clean shaven make indians looks more ethnic prove me wrong

No one has a picture of designer stubble indian, typical hindu i imagine is clean shaven or have moustache

Stubble - everything for indians

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
I think clean shaven make indians looks more ethnic prove me wrong

No one has a picture of designer stubble indian, typical hindu i imagine is clean shaven or have moustache

Stubble - everything for indians
Yeah, like facial hair is called an ethnic trait but being clean shaven actually makes Indians look more Indian.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
@ForeverRecession Tagging you here because I saw a post from you saying ethnics should shave, horrible advice.

@ForeverRecession Tagging you here because I saw a post from you saying ethnics should shave, horrible advice.
Only if jaw is god tier like pattinson or cavil. Otherwise stubble probably better :Comfy:

Only if jaw is god tier like pattinson or cavil. Otherwise stubble probably better :Comfy:
Even then, Indians tend to look weird clean shaven. You have to be prettyboy Indian to pull it off

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Even then, Indians tend to look weird clean shaven. You have to be prettyboy Indian to pull it off
Dense facial hair and dark olive undertone = weird green cast shadow after shaving

• +1
Dense facial hair and dark olive undertone = weird green cast shadow after shaving
Exactly! This is what I had when I shaved recently, looked weird af

Luckily my usual stubble came back after literally 3 days jfl

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Exactly! This is what I had when I shaved recently, looked weird af

Luckily my usual stubble came back after literally 3 days jfl
Yep lol it makes your skin look bad cause the lower part of your face is literally a different shade

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and JamesHowlett
Whether they get a stubble or not, it will not change the fact that people perceive them as indian. Indians can't become white passing.

Whether they get a stubble or not, it will not change the fact that people perceive them as indian. Indians can't become white passing.
When did I ever say this would make them white passing? That isn’t the goal, in fact i’m literally saying you should do the opposite.

The goal is to look less like a stereotypical Indian. Stubble would also increase appeal.

I
When did I ever say this would make them white passing? That isn’t the goal, in fact i’m literally saying you should do the opposite.

The goal is to look less like a stereotypical Indian. Stubble would also increase appeal.
I know, I was just pointing that out :feelshmm:.

• +1