India’s gigachad

JFL all gujurati nephews
f975aa383fbdb677f19e51c9c878a59e.jpg

You really want to compare andhra phenotypes with Punjabis?
APpolice.jpg
My original argument was always jatt and north indians, if you delve deeper however Jatts mog other north indians.

Attachments

• FB6E2FAA-B6C0-4471-8317-CC052D49780C.png
    FB6E2FAA-B6C0-4471-8317-CC052D49780C.png
    52.9 KB · Views: 60
Dont know why you are posting this. Haryana people mog Gujuratis, they are still however hindu.

Dont know why you are posting this. Haryana people mog Gujuratis, they are still however hindu.
Once again stop fucking talking about race.
Ffs you're a curry. Jatt doesn't mog white people. Don't get wy you're comparing groups among the most subhuman region.

You are so fucken annoying get a life bro . That’s average jaat in America fucken invisible
Ffs you're a curry. Jatt doesn't mog white people. Don't get wy you're comparing groups among the most subhuman region.

Lol you know what funny . For dinner he’s probably having curry

Attachments

• F732955B-F99E-4C7A-93ED-02E5C1287E4F.png
    F732955B-F99E-4C7A-93ED-02E5C1287E4F.png
    280 KB · Views: 56
  • 1FAB88BA-9636-44C1-811D-F55CCDCBF6FE.png
    1FAB88BA-9636-44C1-811D-F55CCDCBF6FE.png
    247.5 KB · Views: 67
I thought this was a PSL forum
what's with all the caste coping? Indian

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
This is why we mog you, you are ashamed of your ethnicity while we arent and have no reason to be.

I thought this was a PSL forum
what's with all the caste coping? Indian
Excel needs to show off his superiority among humans by being a Jaat

*Indians are subhumans everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
This is why we mog you, you are ashamed of your ethnicity while we arent and have no reason to be.
Can you read faggot? You don't mog me. You haven't seen my face.
You saying your group mogs mine, and then saying that white people mog curries is "being ashamed of your ethnicity" that's complete hypocrisy/
You'recontradicting yourself jfl. Keep crying for me.
*Indians are subhumans everywhere.
Race is negligent when you're a chad.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Titbot
indians can only race/phenotype mog other even more subhuman indians jfl

indians can only race/phenotype mog other even more subhuman indians jfl
I've seen the most dark Indians or the bad phenotypes, mog white people. Even phenotype is irrelevent. It's all face nothing more.

• JFL
Reactions: LDNPari and Deleted member 2486
I've seen the most dark Indians or the bad phenotypes, mog white people. Even phenotype is irrelevent. It's all face nothing more.
He mogs most white tbh

Attachments

• 02E2A6FA-03E2-4146-A95E-FD9BF331191A.png
    02E2A6FA-03E2-4146-A95E-FD9BF331191A.png
    356.4 KB · Views: 65
Can you read faggot? You don't mog me. You haven't seen my face.
You saying your group mogs mine, and then saying that white people mog curries is "being ashamed of your ethnicity" that's complete hypocrisy/
You'recontradicting yourself jfl. Keep crying for me.

Race is negligent when you're a chad.
I never said white people mog curries, you said that by saying that india is the most subhuman region. I just said my group mogs yours. This coping is unreal.

I never said white people mog curries
I NEVER SAI YOU SAID IT YOU COMPLETE AUTSIT. cAN YOU NOT FUCKING READ? I'M THE ONE WHO SAID IT. YOU ARE SO FUCKING RETARDED.
I just said my group mogs yours. This coping is unreal.
What coping? Your group mogging mine has nothing to do with PSL.
Once again, your group is the same phenotype as mine you dumbass

I NEVER SAI YOU SAID IT YOU COMPLETE AUTSIT. cAN YOU NOT FUCKING READ? I'M THE ONE WHO SAID IT. YOU ARE SO FUCKING RETARDED.
Bro no cap I wanna punch ExCel in the face he’s annoying af

What coping? Your group mogging mine has nothing to do with PSL.
Once again, your group is the same phenotype as mine you dumbass
He just said my acne is related to my cheekbones 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
He mogs most white tbh
We're talking about race lol. The average curry/jatt/whatever the fuck, doesn't mog the average white person.

jfl @ this threas tbh. yet again curries fighting amongst each other. do i smell curry or a turf war?

• JFL
Reactions: LDNPari, BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
jfl @ this threas tbh. yet again curries fighting amongst each other. do i smell curry or a turf war?
I don't get why anyone would brag about their group when their a curry. Literally makes 0 sense.
*they're

I don't get why anyone would brag about their group when their a curry. Literally makes 0 sense.
*they're
*they're
Did that pussy accept defeat , why isn’t he clapping back?

It begs the question..

Would you rather be a curry chad or a white normie?

It begs the question..

Chadpreet. Even if you're limited in only dating ethnics, you'll still get the priviledge Gl people have. And white girls matched with my ethnic tiner catfisht too:feelsgood:

Chadpreet. Even if you're limited in only dating ethnics, you'll still get the priviledge Gl people have. And white girls matched with my ethnic tiner catfisht too:feelsgood:
Lol same I matched white chicks before too and I am subhuman.

Bro no cap I wanna punch ExCel in the face he’s annoying af

He just said my acne is related to my cheekbones 😂😂😂😂😂
Just like there is no gym for your face, your cheekbones dont redeem your acne. Gujurati furthermore proving he is subhuman with negative iq.

Just like there is no gym for your face, your cheekbones dont redeem your acne. Gujurati furthermore proving he is subhuman with negative iq.
Did you eat all your mama curry?

It begs the question..

White normie because you're not gonna be viewed as a subhuman Indian internationally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7697, Michael Myers and LDNPari
Slayer or nah
According to you every fucking indian guy who has some good fearures is a gigachad or a slayer. Don't you really have any slayers in your country of 1.5 billion people? Says alot tbh.

White normie because you're not gonna be viewed as a subhuman Indian internationally.
Sea lever IQ. Chadpreet gets tinder matches and that's harder than irl. Gl curries have lightskin and can easily aryan maxx with skin lighttening products. Being a nrmie is horrible.

JFL at you admitting Punjabis are superior to you Gujuratis by saying Ranbir Kapoor is the biggest chad in India since he belongs to a Punjabi family. But, Hrithik Roshan is technically the biggest bollywood chad
10hrithik-roshan15.jpg
, and he also happens to belong to a Punjabi family JFL.
That guy doesn't look indian at all. Probably his bloodline can be traced to ancient aryans who took over India.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697
That guy doesn't look indian at all. Probably his bloodline can be traced to ancient aryans who took over India.
He's north Indid. Most chadpreets, sorry, all chadpreets look like this.

Slayer or nah

Nah that is not gigachad htrik roshan is gigachad

JFL WHITE SUPREMACIST COPE NO SKIN COLOR FOR YOUR SUBHUMAN BONE STRUCTURE

4/10 PSL in the west, JFL.

Below sea level IQ. Why do you care what ethnicity mogs what? In the end all that matters is your face. You're so fucking annoying. Once again, Brahmins are several Phenotypes, so you acn't group them together.

Low I.Q. brahmins are not a race .More like a cultural identity among people ,who practice same rituals .

Forgive them ,sir .Most of them are self -hating currys who cope by mog battles with Bollywood A -listers ..

Pure suicide fuel .

Last edited:
Or you could say it is Shahid, who was India's biggest prettyboy maxxer back in the day
870229.jpg
. Note he also happens to be of Punjabi lineage.
John Abraham in his prime mogs all Indian nibbas.
Negative IQ, you always want to be GL, it immediately coveys certain advantages.

Last edited:
Brahmin arent higher caste in Punjab than Jatt, Brahmins are clowned in Punjab. Go there some time and you will see. Or even go to America or Canada and ask a knowledgeable person about Brahmin vs. Jatt and you will have your answer.

Clearly low I.Q .

Brahmins aren't any more "clowned " than any other 'castes ' .Maybe , Jatts have a long running blood feud with them ( due to agrarian or political reasons ) , but both castes are any day inferior to Sikh ( Khatri or Ramgariah or otherwise ) .
Because the former being Hindus and later being pure Punjabi Sikhs .

JFL at you admitting Punjabis are superior to you Gujuratis by saying Ranbir Kapoor is the biggest chad in India since he belongs to a Punjabi family. But, Hrithik Roshan is technically the biggest bollywood chad
10hrithik-roshan15.jpg
, and he also happens to belong to a Punjabi family JFL.
Punjabis mog hard, jfl at not being curry and not Punjabi.

• +1
Reactions: ExCel
Mogs my ipd/10

Clearly low I.Q .

Brahmins aren't any more "clowned " than any other 'castes ' .Maybe , Jatts have a long running blood feud with them ( due to agrarian or political reasons ) , but both castes are any day inferior to Sikh ( Khatri or Ramgariah or otherwise ) .
Because the former being Hindus and later being pure Punjabi Sikhs .
Khatri's arent pure punjabi sikhs lmfao are you out of your mind. Most of the Sikh Misls were headed by Jatts. Nigga said pure Khatri and Ramgarhia as they werent Hindu's before.

Apparently that guy is from pakistan and pakistanis have been raped by Alendar the Great and his Greek army and after that by Arabs/Persians

So he probably descends from them. Which also explains his light eyes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697 and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697 and Deleted member 2205
Looks like the dude off of That tv show friends

Forgot Racebill, from India it's over. He can slay Nepali or Bangladesh