599.1 KB · Views: 494
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse, inceletto, Deleted member 2581 and 7 others
UTTER FUCKING ABOMINATION

EVEN YOU MOG HIM JFL, THAT SAYS A LOT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, 5'8manlet, Dios and 9 others
JFL at you admitting Punjabis are superior to you Gujuratis by saying Ranbir Kapoor is the biggest chad in India since he belongs to a Punjabi family. But, Hrithik Roshan is technically the biggest bollywood chad
10hrithik-roshan15.jpg
, and he also happens to belong to a Punjabi family JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 1560
JFL at you admitting Punjabis are superior to you Gujuratis by saying Ranbir Kapoor is the biggest chad in India since he belongs to a Punjabi family. But, Hrithik Roshan is technically the biggest bollywood chad
10hrithik-roshan15.jpg
, and he also happens to belong to a Punjabi family JFL.
I was being sarcastic that I think he’s a Chad. I think he’s ugly af

wrong thats me

didnt new pic of zygos4lifes uncle leak while ago? who the fuck is that in ops pic

Slayer or nah
JFL at this self hating cuck trying to ruin India and his own reputation by claiming Ranbir is the best looking guy. Might aswell kys.

JFL at this self hating cuck trying to ruin India and his own reputation by claiming Ranbir is the best looking guy. Might aswell kys.
Not sure if you are autistic I was being sarcastic

Or you could say it is Shahid, who was India's biggest prettyboy maxxer back in the day
870229.jpg
. Note he also happens to be of Punjabi lineage.

Or you could say it is Shahid, who was India's biggest prettyboy maxxer back in the day
870229.jpg
He’s ugly too

Since he isnt me he is a big slayer. You are not lucky if you are not me

Meanwhile these two are Gujurats best looking actors and that is only because they are half turkish lmfao
dc-Cover-6gmpjufk8k9e6hi06sdnu5tnf6-20180325164007.Medi.jpeg
its over for GujCucks
He’s ugly too

mogs me. Not a gigachad though

Meanwhile these two are Gujurats best looking actors and that is only because they are half turkish lmfao
dc-Cover-6gmpjufk8k9e6hi06sdnu5tnf6-20180325164007.Medi.jpeg
its over for GujCucks
I didn’t even know Tiger was guju

JFl he is ugly compared to the Punjabi Gigachads. Look at you thumping your chest at him being gujurati when he is only 1/4 gujurati lmfao. YOU GUJURATI FUCKS ARE UGLY.
This is the next Chad
I didn’t even know Tiger was guju
JFL another North Indian mogs the living fuck out of you Gujuratis
6.jpg

Last edited:
JFl he is ugly compared to the Punjabi Gigachads. Look at you thumping your chest at him being gujurati when he is only 1/4 gujurati lmfao. YOU GUJURATI FUCKS ARE UGLY.
Tiger mogs your whole lineage. I noticed that you dick ride white people on here but act like an ass to curries . Lmao fucken race hater. Btw your mom invited me over for dinner, tell her my fav food is palak paneer

Tiger mogs your whole lineage. I noticed that you dick ride white people on here but act like an ass to curries . Lmao fucken race hater. Btw your mom invited me over for dinner, tell her my fav food is palak paneer
I havent dick rided a white person on here once meanwhile you try to fraud your ethnicity and blame not getting any bitches because you're indian when the truth is that you are just fucking ugly and looksmatch my left nut :lul:

I havent dick rided a white person on here once meanwhile you try to fraud your ethnicity and blame not getting any bitches because you're indian when the truth is that you are just fucking ugly and looksmatch my left nut :lul:
I mog you tho what does that say about you

I mog you tho what does that say about you
I mog my brother and he mogs the living fuck out of you. Quick Maths faggot. Take in you just seen my browridge and it mogged the living fuck out of yours and it still haunts you till this day that you make threads and comments focused on me. JFL I run you.

I mog my brother and he mogs the living fuck out of you. Quick Maths faggot. Take in you just seen my browridge and it mogged the living fuck out of yours and it still haunts you till this day that you make threads and comments focused on me. JFL I run you.
You live in me daddy

870229.jpg
Quit coping with ethnicity it's fucking annoying.
Hypocritical as well considering they're all curries.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Quit coping with ethnicity it's fucking annoying.
Hypocritical as well considering they're all curries.
Yet mog the living fuck about other people. It was never about being curry, it was always just about being an ugly curry.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Yet mog the living fuck about other people. It was never about being curry, it was always just about being an ugly curry.
So what? Literally no punjabi I've come accross were gl. You can't just take the top 1 percent and compare them to eveyone else jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, BigBoy and Titbot
too many curries in this forum

you guys need to stop coping, all your race is ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Dogs, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
So what? Literally no punjabi I've come accross were gl. You can't just take the top 1 percent and compare them to eveyone else jfl
He’s a Jaat bro, they come from a mythical island in India where even gandy and Opry went for their blessing to become GL

• +1
Reactions: ExCel
I mean the top punjabis are literally the higher caste which is literally what I am so why wouldnt I compare them with others?

I mean the top punjabis are literally the higher caste which is literally what I am so why wouldnt I compare them with others?
Slave me daddy

I'm Brahmin and I'm from Andhra boyyo

I'm Brahmin and I'm from Andhra boyyo
Andhra jfl part of the hindu belt where streetshitting is rampant. You are clearly beneath North Indians. Get in line with @Titbot

Andhra jfl part of the hindu belt where streetshitting is rampant. You are clearly beneath North Indians. Get in line with @Titbot
But you autist you were just talking about tope caste, and Brahmins are the top caste.
This si waht I'm talking about. Jfl at you trying tog uess what I look like based of where I live, me being lighter than most north indians. Below sea level IQ. Quit coping with race

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Titbot
But you autist you were just talking about tope caste, and Brahmins are the top caste.
This si waht I'm talking about. Jfl at you trying tog uess what I look like based of where I live, me being lighter than most north indians. Below sea level IQ. Quit coping with race
Excel just a troll forget about him

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Brahmin arent higher caste in Punjab than Jatt, Brahmins are clowned in Punjab. Go there some time and you will see. Or even go to America or Canada and ask a knowledgeable person about Brahmin vs. Jatt and you will have your answer.

On the second pic you can say he’s chad, but giga? 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Brahmin arent higher caste in Punjab than Jatt, Brahmins are clowned in Punjab. Go there some time and you will see. Or even go to America or Canada and ask a knowledgeable person about Brahmin vs. Jatt and you will have your answer.
Image result for hindu caste system

I'm pretty sure Jatt is a subgroup not a caste. Never even heard of them honestly.

• Woah

I'm pretty sure Jatt is a subgroup not a caste. Never even heard of them honestly.
Me either I told you bro they mythical

Me either I told you bro they mythical
According to wikipedia they were never a caste. No idea why this coping subhuman even mention castes in the first place.

Jatts are the landowners of Punjab. Jatts arent a part of the hindu caste system, because most Jatts arent even hindu. In Punjab Jatts mog Brahmins.
According to wikipedia they were never a caste. No idea why this coping subhuman even mention castes in the first place.
You can even go to Delhi and see how Jatts mog Brahmins.
You can even go to Delhi and see how Jatts mog Brahmins.

Jatts are the landowners of Punjab. Jatts arent a part of the hindu caste system, because most Jatts arent even hindu. In Punjab Jatts mog Brahmins.
Why did you say caste then you dumb fuck?
In Punjab Jatts mog Brahmins.

I thought I just said not to cope with religion. You can't even group together Brahmins because not all of them are North Indids.

Why did you say caste then you dumb fuck?

I thought I just said not to cope with religion. You can't even group together Brahmins because not all of them are North Indids.
Because Jatts are a caste. Just not a hindu caste moron. You think it is hard for Jatts to mog Brahmins when you literally drink cowpiss. You guys are a joke.

Jatts mog Brahmins
Below sea level IQ. Why do you care what ethnicity mogs what? In the end all that matters is your face. You're so fucking annoying. Once again, Brahmins are several Phenotypes, so you acn't group them together.

• +1
Below sea level IQ. Why do you care what ethnicity mogs what? In the end all that matters is your face. You're so fucking annoying. Once again, Brahmins are several Phenotypes, so you acn't group them together.
Jatts mog all Brahmin phenotypes if you havent understood yet.

Haryana is in Punjab

Attachments

• D73CF6E0-24C8-4228-84D8-5E367BB91CCF.png
    D73CF6E0-24C8-4228-84D8-5E367BB91CCF.png
    277 KB · Views: 78
Because Jatts are a caste. Just not a hindu caste moron. You think it is hard for Jatts to mog Brahmins when you literally drink cowpiss. You guys are a joke.
I didn't know Pnjabi had their own caste system.

Jatts mog all Brahmin phenotypes if you havent understood yet.
Jatts are the same phenotype as some some Brahmins. Do you even know what a phenotype is? Absolute moron jfl at your below sea level IQ.

JFL all gujurati nephews
f975aa383fbdb677f19e51c9c878a59e.jpg

Haryana is in Punjab
Jatts are the same phenotype as some some Brahmins. Do you even know what a phenotype is? Absolute moron jfl at your below sea level IQ.
You really want to compare andhra phenotypes with Punjabis?
APpolice.jpg
My original argument was always jatt and north indians, if you delve deeper however Jatts mog other north indians.