Indisputable Proof Steroids Ruin Facial Aesthetics

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Bronze
I got a lot of flak from people when I claimed that steroids bloats your face, rounds your features and thus OUTWEIGHS the benefits roids can bring you by making it easier to gain muscle/lose fat.
One of the most common pushbacks is that the dose of IFBB open bodybuilders over years causes this effect, but not with people taking a more recreational dose of PEDs. I disagree, even in physique model / classic the changes to Chris Bumstead's face in a 5 year period is profound.

This is only a 5 year difference and the body fat % is as about as low as you can get in both pics. In the 2017 pic he has extremely sharp features, most notably hollow cheeks yet in the 2022 pic his sharp features are completely blurred out, face is undeniably rounder and puffier despite being at the same body fat %.
YES his roid dose is probably higher than recreational gym rats, yet even if your dose cycle does just half the negative side effects on facial aesthetics that's still REALLY BAD if you are into looksmaxxing. Not even talking about accelerated aging.
I mean holy shit, he had amazing facial aesthetics before the roiding started/facial tissue bloated:

He looks like a different man now:

In short, yes having an easier time being leaner and gaining muscle is a positive, but seriously weigh up the side effects of roids growing facial tissue. Don't be willfully ignorant and say there will be zero side effects at a lower dose - there are no free meals.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, thereallegend, GymCelNeckPill and 1 other person
He’s blasting for mr Olympia. Low dose cycles will only improve facial aesthetics and improve cognition mood sex drive etc

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Kavkaz777, callisto and 10 others
Yes, it's pretty well known : Roids bloat you up.

Just look at Greg doucette and his typical roided rounded bloated face despite his low Bf.

bro most people look different at age 30 than they do in their teens.

5 years is a lot of change when you're in your 20's still.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 2268 and 3 others
water
i've always known that roids are a cope

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and PointOfNoReturn
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, callisto and Deleted member 2268
bro most people look different at age 30 than they do in their teens.

5 years is a lot of change when you're in your 20's still.

He's only 27, the fact you assume he is in his 30s speaks to my belief that roids accelerate aging. But no, being late 20s doesn't blur facial features regardless.

Here's a pic of me from 21 to 29, if anything my facial bones grew and my features got sharper as I've aged.
I think people get confused about this because in general people get softer facial features as most normies let themselves go after their college years/get married and get a higher body fat%.

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777, blinemaxxer, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
You just debunked your entire post.
Nope, the point is - if you take half his dose, you will likely get half the side effects on facial aesthetics - which is still really bad if you are into looksmaxxing.

He's only 27, the fact you assume he is in his 30s speaks to my belief that roids accelerate aging. But no, being late 20s doesn't blur facial features regardless.
that means he's 17 in the pictures from 2012, he hadn't even finished puberty yet, it's a weird comparison.

he literally already had the same face at age 21.
3XMQr8-fVwHYjgCQFuPNVM-aRcqDMsn5L_WmS1FW7WM.jpg

View attachment 2018561
Here's a pic of me from 21 to 29, if anything my facial bones grew and my features got sharper as I've aged.
I think people get confused about this because in general people get softer facial features as most normies let themselves go after their college years/get married and get a higher body fat%.
a small amount of frauding on the right

• JFL
Reactions: callisto
I thought this was water but apparently not

roids only age you because aromatization and injectables contain pufa oils

I got a lot of flak from people when I claimed that steroids bloats your face, rounds your features and thus OUTWEIGHS the benefits roids can bring you by making it easier to gain muscle/lose fat.
One of the most common pushbacks is that the dose of IFBB open bodybuilders over years causes this effect, but not with people taking a more recreational dose of PEDs. I disagree, even in physique model / classic the changes to Chris Bumstead's face in a 5 year period is profound.

View attachment 2018484
This is only a 5 year difference and the body fat % is as about as low as you can get in both pics. In the 2017 pic he has extremely sharp features, most notably hollow cheeks yet in the 2022 pic his sharp features are completely blurred out, face is undeniably rounder and puffier despite being at the same body fat %.
YES his roid dose is probably higher than recreational gym rats, yet even if your dose cycle does just half the negative side effects on facial aesthetics that's still REALLY BAD if you are into looksmaxxing. Not even talking about accelerated aging.
I mean holy shit, he had amazing facial aesthetics before the roiding started/facial tissue bloated:

View attachment 2018510

He looks like a different man now:

View attachment 2018529
In short, yes having an easier time being leaner and gaining muscle is a positive, but seriously weigh up the side effects of roids growing facial tissue. Don't be willfully ignorant and say there will be zero side effects at a lower dose - there are no free meals.
yes roids change where the fat is stored. Its a fact. But ur post is so dumb, you cant compare faces with such a difference in time because age also changes your face. Also they are doing difference expression with completely different lightning.

View attachment 2018561
did u get genio

He’s blasting for mr Olympia. Low dose cycles will only improve facial aesthetics and improve cognition mood sex drive etc

holy cope