@IndraBC awareness thread

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
Worst user lowkey. Put him on ignore. He wrote 'ltn' on my profile, meanwhile I never posted my face publically. I made the mistake of replying, when I should've just ignored him. You must ignore him, otherwise he will start doing this:

IMG 4811

I wake up to fucking 50+ notifications every day. Yeah I get some reputation but people who replied to me get lost between the jfls.
These jfls disvalidate my comments a ton, cause people only see I got jfld, therefore people assume my reply was probably something so shit that someone laughed at it.

He does this to multiple users, idk why nobody has talked about this. He may be even worse than the likes of @BitchBoy and @The False Prophet, cause these trolls can be ignored at the very least.

If this still isn't enough, here is what that faggot looks like:

IMG 4470

Ropefuel just looking at that face. Tbh I don't blame him, I would be bitter too if I was a khhv incel like him. Brutal

@The Grinch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Aero and yeeyeeslayer
I'm not a troll. I've come to this forum to help others. The spiritual stuff I talk about is much more interesting than any of this boring, vain looksmaxxing bullshit. The few people that where open minded to listen to my advice have gotten extreme results.

• JFL
Reactions: silencio, Jova and IndraBC
@IndraBC my nigga. Jfl my posts

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
I'm not a troll. I've come to this forum to help others. The spiritual stuff I talk about is much more interesting than any of this boring, vain looksmaxxing bullshit. The few people that where open minded to listen to my advice have gotten extreme results.
IMG 4812

Yeah I can tell bud

• JFL
Reactions: Jova