inel trait: avoiding stores and restaurants where the service people know and greet you

Feanor

Feanor

conjurer
intel trait

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Vitruvian and Justttt
Chad trait : asking for discount

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1464
Before I head to a store, I check google to see the activity times of that store to go in during a time when its least active tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Butthurt Dweller, Zeta ascended and 7 others
Yes bro

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Is it still incel when I have feelings of wanting to avoid that store for that exact same reason, but always over-write them because I know it's an incel trait?

Going to the store at night is comfy tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, SayNoToRotting and Feanor
Before I head to a store, I check google to see the activity times of that store to go in during a time when its least active tbh.
View attachment 198539
Damn I do this as well. Nice for hair salons - I fucking hate going when there are other people around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
- I swap barbers after 3 haircut because they get to know me, I ran out of barbers now and have to wait for new ones to show up

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Court side with a bad bitch (bitch), then I send the bitch through Uber (go)

- I swap barbers after 3 haircut because they get to know me, I ran out of barbers now and have to wait for new ones to show up
may have to do this soon

autism.me

• +1
I also rotate the stores. Like for medicines, I rotate the pharmacy - can't go to the same one twice in a row. I don't know why - I just don't want to be identified and 'known'.

BTW OP, this probably means we all have avoidant personality disorder.
>not going to a new town just to get a haircut

• +1
I also rotate the stores. Like for medicines, I rotate the pharmacy - can't go to the same one twice in a row. I don't know why - I just don't want to be identified and 'known'.

BTW OP, this probably means we all have avoidant personality disorder.

>not going to a new town just to get a haircut
Nah, I found one that put up with my non nt for 5-6 years cause he knew me from when I was 15 and prettyboy but now I feel like I betrayed him and have to wait for my hair to be super long to show up at him so he doesnt get suspicious

• JFL
Nah, I found one that put up with my non nt for 5-6 years cause he knew me from when I was 15 and prettyboy but now I feel like I betrayed him and have to wait for my hair to be super long to show up at him so he doesnt get suspicious
I personally have never gone to the same barber in a year. Not even joking. Fucking hate small talk that they all try to make. Plus they all make a comment on how I'm balding so early - that I look to young to be losing hair.

I'm like I KNOW FAGGOT.

Why can't they just stay mute and just do their job is beyond me. I don't go for a haircut to hangout and chill.

• JFL
I personally have never gone to the same barber in a year. Not even joking. Fucking hate small talk that they all try to make. Plus they all make a comment on how I'm balding so early - that I look to young to be losing hair.

I'm like I KNOW FAGGOT.

Why can't they just stay mute and just do their job is beyond me. I don't go for a haircut to hangout and chill.
they dont mean any hate tbf, u just have mental illness, most likely no one even remembers you other than your barber

I eat at a Greek restaurant almost every evening, I'm also cool with the staff.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
true, I rotate which stores I go to so I dont get too friendly with the people there

incel trait indeed