Informative guide: how to raise your SMV by 2 points

RidgewayLasher

RidgewayLasher

Greycel
You can practice good habits such as cold showers, nofap, mewing, reading, journaling etc. You could take expensive supplements or undergo a life altering surgery. But truth be told the common denominator between all of these things is they are time consuming, and high effort for very little gains. The real path of success is less complicated but not widely understood which is why most people instantly fail at life. Stop looking for solutions to your problems and understand that success only comes from discipline. All of the above are copes to make you think you're achieving when in reality your mind is stuck in a self fulfilling loop of artificial gratification.

100% of real achievements only come from 2 things; working out (+1 SMV) and eating a nutritional diet (+1 SMV), the rest is theory fluff.

And the only thing preventing you from a lavish masculine lifestyle is your mental anguish, you convince yourself that you're incapable of going to the gym and eating healthy foods by only thinking emotionally. If you ever feel emotional about life again stop thinking and let your natural hormonal instincts take control. I guarantee you will instantly find motivation and desire to reach your genetic potential.

Its a strong pill to swallow and a solution for 90% of this board if you're serious about self improvement.

100% of real achievements only come from 2 things; working out (+1 SMV) and eating a nutritional diet (+1 SMV), the rest is theory fluff
I agree these things help but they will definitely not save everyone and they are plenty of people who are jacked and still sub-5. Even with all the improvements and hard work it still may not save you or help you that much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
I agree these things help but they will definitely not save everyone and they are plenty of people who are jacked and still sub-5. Even with all the improvements and hard work it still may not save you or help you that much
If leanmaxxing doesn’t save you, you are probably sub 5’6 or deformed beyond repair in the face.

Both are outliers.

Leanmaxxing will save most.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, szolliontaraelis, sub5inchcel and 4 others
If leanmaxxing doesn’t save you, you are probably sub 5’6 or deformed beyond repair in the face.

Both are outliers.

Leanmaxxing helps with facial aesthetics for sure but if you genetically have a shit jawline/double chin like me it won't save you. Or maybe your eyes are fucked as well. But people should still definitly try to leanmax

wagecucking 70 hours a week for surgery to become top 10% is the only way

The majority of people can ascend theres no excuse unless you're sub3. If you are below average thats still better than being an incel and even if women still ignore you, you will have personal satisfaction. Theres nothing more based than that.

Good luck you may as well sell your organs at this point
why lmfao i'm working hard to afford to be beautiful it's a choice but some people are too lazy 💋

The majority of people can ascend theres no excuse unless you're sub3. If you are below average thats still better than being an incel and even if women still ignore you, you will have personal satisfaction. Theres nothing more based than that.
Is there really much of a point in working your ass off to go from a 3 to maybe 4/4.5 if lucky? If you have personal satisfaction i will admit that's pretty rad but for most people i don't think that will be the case.

Is there really much of a point in working your ass off to go from a 3 to maybe 4/4.5 if lucky? If you have personal satisfaction i will admit that's pretty rad but for most people i don't think that will be the case.
The majority of people fall within the 4-6 SMV range. For those people its 100% worth it. For people who are sub3 just accept that your looks are something you will have too live with and at least you aren't responsible for all the normies.

Both are outliers.

Yep the height pill is brutal it's horrible actually being short sucks

The majority of people fall within the 4-6 SMV range. For those people its 100% worth it. For people who are sub3 just accept that your looks are something you will have too live with and at least you aren't responsible for all the normies.
Even so it's still hard and if your not NT it's brutal. But nah if anyone wants to go for it by all means go ahead

• +1
Reactions: RidgewayLasher