Initial thoughts on rave scene in Germany

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
This weekend I went to a concert in Germany with an artist I really love, Boris Brejcha. We arrived pretty early and there was a couple of hours until the main event started, but honestly all the warmup artists were pretty shit. :forcedsmile:

We decided to just hang around a bit outside, scouting the venue and people while getting drunk. :what:

Now, I don’t know if it was just this event in particular, or if it’s Germany in general, but i caged at the amount of subhuman deadnikz and manlets.

With my shoelifts and shoes putting me at around 1,83, I felt relatively tall compared to most other guys (whereas in Copenhagen I feel midget constantly 🥴)

Anyway, the main event was pretty great. I filmed when he played my favourite song, honestly the sound doesn’t do it justice on the vid, it was INSANE irl:

I was dancing like a maniac, wasted out of my mind and having so much fun. However, there weren’t a lot of young girls, which surprised me. Most were 30+.

Me and my friend decide to push our way through the crowd all the way to the front of the stage, and finally managed to find some qts (the girls in front, one of them I would end up fucking later):

Just be an average NT guy in a sea of subhumans theory strikes again, because I got chad treatment instantly when they noticed me. One of them started grinding her ass on me, but was pulled away by her friend after 10 mins. I thought maybe the friend was trying to cuck me, but instead SHE starts grinding on me after a bit?? Would’ve caged hard if I wasn’t drunk as shit, she basically cucked her friend in real-time Xd

the girl asks for my WhatsApp since the concert is about to end, I give it to her and go for a smoke. Me and my friend meet some pretty cool locals outside, and they told us to come party with them in Reeperbahn. Honestly, some of these clubs were just druggie dens playing some trashy gabber/hardcore techno that I don’t care much for:

The girl then writes me on WhatsApp and asks where I am. I tell her to come to me, and 20 mins later she stands outside with her friend.

We have a few beers, and I can feel I just want to go home at this point. so she pays for a cab to her place, we fuck (this time without a finger in my ass), and I fall asleep.

It’s pretty rough today seeing as I have a 5 hour bus drive home, but it is what it is.

37C955B8 DAA1 495F 8AC4 60AEE1C608BD

Anyways, over all I would rate the German rave scene 6/10, based only on that one night. People were EXTREMELY nice, which is not always a given even if pretty much everyone is on drugs. Except for some ethnic gypsies that tried to rob us, but it is what it is.

I have heard there are much better venues in Berlin, so I might go there in the future to try it out.

Tagging cuties @Akhi @julianchicago @TRUE_CEL @AspiringMogger @poopoohead @SurgeryEnjoyer @HarrierDuBois

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 24770 and 16 others
rave = non nt in germany right now
atleast more niche

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 24347, poopoohead and 2 others
rave = non nt in germany right now
atleast more niche
It’s weird because i thought it was actually really huge, especially in Berlin from what I heard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and poopoohead
mirin chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, poopoohead and Deleted member 22623
good shit
mirin htn

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 22623
good shit
mirin htn
MTN irl, but that was chad compared to the other guys at the event.. I have never seen a bigger congregation of balding manlets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Danish_Retard, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others
did u atleast use protection? otherwise pretty degenerate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, EverythingMattersCel, poopoohead and 2 others
Now, I don’t know if it was just this event in particular, or if it’s Germany in general, but i caged at the amount of subhuman deadnikz and manlets.
Which city

Never was there but isn't that supposed to be Chad central with highest average height in all of Germany.

Where I live theres like 80% ethnic bruh it would be even worse.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, poopoohead and Deleted member 22623

One of my favourite techno artists, the beat drop in the end of this song is legit dangerously good, on stimulants i felt like i would have a heart attack from adrenaline release, so avoid listening to it unless sober

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Interested, Hero of the Imperium, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
i wish i had white friends like you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 22623

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and brucewayne78
did u atleast use protection? otherwise pretty degenerate
Germans are very hygienic dont worry you aint getting to aids or HIV from foids here

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 16474
Germans are very hygienic dont worry you aint getting to aids or HIV from foids here
its 50/50 you get it or you don't

not worth the risk

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 22623 and lilxder2
but i caged at the amount of subhuman deadnikz and manlets.

With my shoelifts and shoes putting me at around 1,83, I felt relatively tall compared to most other guys
I assume you were in a big city like Berlin? Those are full of ethnics who are dragging down the average height.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, poopoohead and Deleted member 16474

One of my favourite techno artists, the beat drop in the end of this song is legit dangerously good, on stimulants i felt like i would have a heart attack from adrenaline release, so avoid listening to it unless sobe

Yeah man, great taste

I assume you were in a big city like Berlin? Those are full of ethnics who are dragging down the average height.
Hamburg, big enough for my standards

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Never was there but isn't that supposed to be Chad central with highest average height in all of Germany.

i was there aswell
mostly normal people

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
How tall you are my Nigga?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
its 50/50 you get it or you don't

not worth the risk
Are you stupid? Just because there are two outcomes doesn't mean the probability is 50% for each. It's like saying "Bro play the lottery, it's 50/50, you either win or you don't" while in reality the "Win" case is 1/140.000.000 and "Lose" case is 139.999.999/140.000.000

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
This weekend I went to a concert in Germany with an artist I really love, Boris Brejcha. We arrived pretty early and there was a couple of hours until the main event started, but honestly all the warmup artists were pretty shit. :forcedsmile:

We decided to just hang around a bit outside, scouting the venue and people while getting drunk. :what:

With my shoelifts and shoes putting me at around 1,83, I felt relatively tall compared to most other guys (whereas in Copenhagen I feel midget constantly 🥴)

Anyway, the main event was pretty great. I filmed when he played my favourite song, honestly the sound doesn’t do it justice on the vid, it was INSANE irl:

I was dancing like a maniac, wasted out of my mind and having so much fun. However, there weren’t a lot of young girls, which surprised me. Most were 30+.

Me and my friend decide to push our way through the crowd all the way to the front of the stage, and finally managed to find some qts (the girls in front, one of them I would end up fucking later):

Just be an average NT guy in a sea of subhumans theory strikes again, because I got chad treatment instantly when they noticed me. One of them started grinding her ass on me, but was pulled away by her friend after 10 mins. I thought maybe the friend was trying to cuck me, but instead SHE starts grinding on me after a bit?? Would’ve caged hard if I wasn’t drunk as shit, she basically cucked her friend in real-time Xd

the girl asks for my WhatsApp since the concert is about to end, I give it to her and go for a smoke. Me and my friend meet some pretty cool locals outside, and they told us to come party with them in Reeperbahn. Honestly, some of these clubs were just druggie dens playing some trashy gabber/hardcore techno that I don’t care much for:

The girl then writes me on WhatsApp and asks where I am. I tell her to come to me, and 20 mins later she stands outside with her friend.

We have a few beers, and I can feel I just want to go home at this point. so she pays for a cab to her place, we fuck (this time without a finger in my ass), and I fall asleep.

It’s pretty rough today seeing as I have a 5 hour bus drive home, but it is what it is.

View attachment 2447752

Anyways, over all I would rate the German rave scene 6/10, based only on that one night. People were EXTREMELY nice, which is not always a given even if pretty much everyone is on drugs. Except for some ethnic gypsies that tried to rob us, but it is what it is.

I have heard there are much better venues in Berlin, so I might go there in the future to try it out.

Tagging cuties @Akhi @julianchicago @TRUE_CEL @AspiringMogger @poopoohead @SurgeryEnjoyer @HarrierDuBois

Are you going to go to that Oktoberfest thingy?

• +1
Are you stupid? Just because there are two outcomes doesn't mean the probability is 50% for each. It's like saying "Bro play the lottery, it's 50/50, you either win or you don't" while in reality the "Win" case is 1/140.000.000 and "Lose" case is 139.999.999/140.000.000
nah dude, its 50/50 you get it or you don't

if you know you know

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 22623
Are you going to go to that Oktoberfest thingy?
Maybe, I've never been to an authentic German Oktoberfest

But they probably have them all over Germany, idk which the best one is

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Mirin I’m reading this after I’ve just nutted inside a thot. Twin fr

• Love it
How old are you OP?

• JFL
You try any psychedelics?

• +1
You try any psychedelics?
yes, mushrooms, 2cb, ketamine, lsd.. years ago though

if i do drugs now i only do weed or cocaine.

although yesterday i was only drunk and not on any drugs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, TsarTsar444, poopoohead and 1 other person
So you didnt score

Brutally lifemogs 98% of forum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, Danish_Retard, SurgeryEnjoyer and 1 other person

Average height for young adult men is 6’1, unsure wether that includes deathniks or not. Not that tall since 6’0 is average pretty much everywhere in europe except the turkish empire lnown as southern italy.

• +1
MTN irl, but that was chad compared to the other guys at the event.. I have never seen a bigger congregation of balding manlets
Here we go with this shit again @Akhi .

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi

View attachment 2447752

Good post bhai, as usual sorry for reading it a bit late. Moral takeaway of the story :

NO NIGGERS RAILING 50 YEAR OLD MEN IN A LATEX SUIT, WE’RE GOOD.

• Love it
Boris Brejcha ❤️❤️ that's wild bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 22623
Can't tell you how many times I've listened to the Chateau de Fontainebleau set

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 22623
Average height for young adult men is 6’1, unsure wether that includes deathniks or not.
Its 5'11 accprding to government stats don't know where you get your number from

• Hmm...
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Its 5'11 accprding to government stats don't know where you get your number from
A thread on .org, widely acknowledged as a reliable source. What is the average, not statistics wise just based on your observations, where you live and Germany in general ?