Initial thoughts on rave scene in Germany

tbh ''raves'' seems to be the new trendy thing for foids. At least based on bios on Tinder

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
A thread on .org, widely acknowledged as a reliable source. What is the average, not statistics wise just based on your observations, where you live and Germany in general ?
Where I live like 175cm but I live in a city with the most ethnics, overall average height like 5'11, higher on college campuses of course.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and SurgeryEnjoyer
Where I live like 175cm but I live in a city with the most ethnics, overall average height like 5'11, higher on college campuses of course.
Excluding ethnics what would it be ? Also jfl, although northern italy is white af i expected germans to be taller. Average is like 5’11-6’0 here.

Attachments

• IMG_8039.gif
    IMG_8039.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
1,83 frauded
1,77 barefoot
i am same height as u but get brutally heightmogged nearly everywhere I go in the uk, nearly every white guy I see outside is taller than me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi and Deleted member 22623
i am same height as u but get brutally heightmogged nearly everywhere I go in the uk, nearly every white guy I see outside is taller than me.
@Akhi midget life

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
water

• +1
Germany is lit

• Love it
This weekend I went to a concert in Germany with an artist I really love, Boris Brejcha. We arrived pretty early and there was a couple of hours until the main event started, but honestly all the warmup artists were pretty shit. :forcedsmile:

We decided to just hang around a bit outside, scouting the venue and people while getting drunk. :what:

Now, I don’t know if it was just this event in particular, or if it’s Germany in general, but i caged at the amount of subhuman deadnikz and manlets.

With my shoelifts and shoes putting me at around 1,83, I felt relatively tall compared to most other guys (whereas in Copenhagen I feel midget constantly 🥴)

Anyway, the main event was pretty great. I filmed when he played my favourite song, honestly the sound doesn’t do it justice on the vid, it was INSANE irl:

I was dancing like a maniac, wasted out of my mind and having so much fun. However, there weren’t a lot of young girls, which surprised me. Most were 30+.

Me and my friend decide to push our way through the crowd all the way to the front of the stage, and finally managed to find some qts (the girls in front, one of them I would end up fucking later):

Just be an average NT guy in a sea of subhumans theory strikes again, because I got chad treatment instantly when they noticed me. One of them started grinding her ass on me, but was pulled away by her friend after 10 mins. I thought maybe the friend was trying to cuck me, but instead SHE starts grinding on me after a bit?? Would’ve caged hard if I wasn’t drunk as shit, she basically cucked her friend in real-time Xd

the girl asks for my WhatsApp since the concert is about to end, I give it to her and go for a smoke. Me and my friend meet some pretty cool locals outside, and they told us to come party with them in Reeperbahn. Honestly, some of these clubs were just druggie dens playing some trashy gabber/hardcore techno that I don’t care much for:

The girl then writes me on WhatsApp and asks where I am. I tell her to come to me, and 20 mins later she stands outside with her friend.

We have a few beers, and I can feel I just want to go home at this point. so she pays for a cab to her place, we fuck (this time without a finger in my ass), and I fall asleep.

It’s pretty rough today seeing as I have a 5 hour bus drive home, but it is what it is.

View attachment 2447752

Anyways, over all I would rate the German rave scene 6/10, based only on that one night. People were EXTREMELY nice, which is not always a given even if pretty much everyone is on drugs. Except for some ethnic gypsies that tried to rob us, but it is what it is.

I have heard there are much better venues in Berlin, so I might go there in the future to try it out.

Tagging cuties @Akhi @julianchicago @TRUE_CEL @AspiringMogger @poopoohead @SurgeryEnjoyer @HarrierDuBois

@MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Xangsane
Boris Brejcha ❤️❤️ that's wild bro

Don't know if you would like this style but its just so etheral sounding, dark underground techno feels so sinister and powerful hitting, such a pure form of the genre. One of my top music genres which can put you in such a powerful trance

• Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 22623

Don't know if you would like this style but its just so etheral sounding, dark underground techno feels so sinister and powerful hitting, such a pure form of the genre. One of my top music genres which can put you in such a powerful trance

Thanks, thats a crazy track...

The full-body experience on underground techno is real. So rich and surreal.

Especially Brejcha with the mask and his insane continuity in a full set feels like a musical tale with emotions.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 22623
Thanks, thats a crazy track...

The full-body experience on underground techno is real. So rich and surreal.

Especially Brejcha with the mask and his insane continuity in a full set feels like a musical tale with emotions.
The set he played in Hamburg was 3 hours.. 3 fkn hours!!! And it all felt like one long story 😍😍

• Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
This weekend I went to a concert in Germany with an artist I really love, Boris Brejcha. We arrived pretty early and there was a couple of hours until the main event started, but honestly all the warmup artists were pretty shit. :forcedsmile:

We decided to just hang around a bit outside, scouting the venue and people while getting drunk. :what:

Now, I don’t know if it was just this event in particular, or if it’s Germany in general, but i caged at the amount of subhuman deadnikz and manlets.

With my shoelifts and shoes putting me at around 1,83, I felt relatively tall compared to most other guys (whereas in Copenhagen I feel midget constantly 🥴)

Anyway, the main event was pretty great. I filmed when he played my favourite song, honestly the sound doesn’t do it justice on the vid, it was INSANE irl:

I was dancing like a maniac, wasted out of my mind and having so much fun. However, there weren’t a lot of young girls, which surprised me. Most were 30+.

Me and my friend decide to push our way through the crowd all the way to the front of the stage, and finally managed to find some qts (the girls in front, one of them I would end up fucking later):

Just be an average NT guy in a sea of subhumans theory strikes again, because I got chad treatment instantly when they noticed me. One of them started grinding her ass on me, but was pulled away by her friend after 10 mins. I thought maybe the friend was trying to cuck me, but instead SHE starts grinding on me after a bit?? Would’ve caged hard if I wasn’t drunk as shit, she basically cucked her friend in real-time Xd

the girl asks for my WhatsApp since the concert is about to end, I give it to her and go for a smoke. Me and my friend meet some pretty cool locals outside, and they told us to come party with them in Reeperbahn. Honestly, some of these clubs were just druggie dens playing some trashy gabber/hardcore techno that I don’t care much for:

The girl then writes me on WhatsApp and asks where I am. I tell her to come to me, and 20 mins later she stands outside with her friend.

We have a few beers, and I can feel I just want to go home at this point. so she pays for a cab to her place, we fuck (this time without a finger in my ass), and I fall asleep.

It’s pretty rough today seeing as I have a 5 hour bus drive home, but it is what it is.

View attachment 2447752

Anyways, over all I would rate the German rave scene 6/10, based only on that one night. People were EXTREMELY nice, which is not always a given even if pretty much everyone is on drugs. Except for some ethnic gypsies that tried to rob us, but it is what it is.

I have heard there are much better venues in Berlin, so I might go there in the future to try it out.

Tagging cuties @Akhi @julianchicago @TRUE_CEL @AspiringMogger @poopoohead @SurgeryEnjoyer @HarrierDuBois

mirin slay brother what would u rate that girl?

• +1

View attachment 2447752

raving is giga nt in the netherlands so there are moggers about everywhere especially at the mainstream events

• Woah
Weird. The rave scene has almost no ethnics in NL.

Should try club-raving, vibe is way better
only during ade when they try to sell you paracetamol pills jfl

only during ade when they try to sell you paracetamol pills jfl
i look too low-trust/violent I think.

for some reason I never get asked for drugs or asked if I want to buy some. But my friends do.

i look too low-trust/violent I think.

for some reason I never get asked for drugs or asked if I want to buy some. But my friends do.
surprised u don’t get asked for drugs by girls

You’re good looking enough to have girls come up to u, and usually they go to low-trust guys when it comes to getting drugs

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
surprised u don’t get asked for drugs by girls

You’re good looking enough to have girls come up to u, and usually they go to low-trust guys when it comes to getting drugs
I don't know why it is, but I prefer it this way anyways.

People begging for drugs are annoying as fuck

• +1
c

View attachment 2447752

openhagen really? fetl tall there at 6ft1. I gte heightmogged a lot in rotterdam tho