Injecting HGH into growth plates

Shadosh101

Shadosh101

Blasting my dick off
Would injecting igf 1 and gh near the growth plates cause more growth to happen in the bone if the plates haven't fused? What about injecting it into your dick?

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 25245 and Deleted member 1901
General rule: Don't inject anything in your dick

Would injecting igf 1 and gh near the growth plates cause more growth to happen in the bone if the plates haven't fused? What about injecting it into your dick?
This is a valid question tbh. For the Dick, apply HGH gel

• +1
Reactions: Shadosh101
General rule: Don't inject anything in your dick
Don't inject ON your dick, but do it on the groin or something like that... The receptors in the area will be given priority when absorbing the substance: it's the same principle steroid users do when injecting T, TREN or whatever.

Still figuring it out but the human body is like a sponge/volcano, it can absorb things from to the skin directly to the heart OR it can expel toxins from the inside of your fucking spine nerves through the skin (this is what acne/boils are)..... What a wonderful machine the Lord Jesus Christ created!

• +1
Im planning to use dht gel on dick, didn't know hgh gel existed
Some user here said Olive Oil on the balls will grow the dick by a significant amount... They also said Prostaglandin breaks down Peyronie plaque...

Don't now about the latter, but the former seems quite harmless and I just got a brand-new glass bottle of the best Olive Oil around... Today I'm doing it before sleep, will report back in a month!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Deleted member 25245 and Shadosh101
Igf-1 in spine AREA (NOT FUCKING SPINE) might work but probably no better than hgh on its own and it would cause uneven growth.

• +1
Some user here said Olive Oil on the balls will grow the dick by a significant amount... They also said Prostaglandin breaks down Peyronie plaque...

Could applying minoxidil on the penis lead to a growth in penis size?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25245 and Shadosh101
Igf-1 in spine AREA (NOT FUCKING SPINE) might work but probably no better than hgh on its own and it would cause uneven growth.
Could lifting weights potentially cause less igf 1 to reach the bone plates?

Don't now about the latter, but the former seems quite harmless and I just got a brand-new glass bottle of the best Olive Oil around... Today I'm doing it before sleep, will report back in a month!
Dont forget to report please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245
Isnt that shit for hairs?

Yes, but it also increases the blood flow to the hair follicle and blood flow in general, so, my assumption is, since it increases the blood flow in general, it also might lead to a bigger penis.

Could lifting weights potentially cause less igf 1 to reach the bone plates?
Absolutely not. It will increase hgh and your overall hormonal profile will improve from intense lifting and exersize during puberty.

Could applying minoxidil on the penis lead to a growth in penis size?
I don't know... But Penis Enlargement is legit if done right, just discovered new methods that I'm going to try when I move back into living alone