U WONT GROW TALLER FROM HGH AI

I've already read these studies when I was researching for my cycle, I'm still blasting GH if my plates are open lol. I'm on mobile so I can't make a long post addressing some of these claims. Also there are readily available drugs that can upregulate those pathways.
It won’t work

alright , i also misread what you said yeah i tagged mods to pin your thread but they prolly wont
Yeah bro they want the death of people

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
@Orc @Gengar @Master @the BULL @Alexanderr @NumbThePain

STOP BEING SCHIZOOOOOO

if your dad is atleast 6'6 you would've been around to his height or taller than him unless your mothers like 5'4 and below

you are NOT 6'2 :lul::lul:
My dad is 6’6 u can find my first thread

I:INTRO

This dumb forum promotes the utilisation of hgh and ai.
However, this claim overlooks crucial points
View attachment 3118801

II:CHONDROCYTES
Growth plates contain conrocyte that proliferate hypertrophy and undergo apoptosis
View attachment 3118800

These processes regulated by growth hormone IGF-1, Testosterone and Estrogen are crucial for height growth
View attachment 3118805

Endochondrial ossification replaced cartilage which can grow with bones which can’t grow
View attachment 3118806

Growth hormone (GH) and IGF-1 promote conrocyte division in the proliferative zone enlargement in the hypertrophic zone and bone replacement in the ossification zone.
View attachment 3118809

III:RESPONSIVENESS
As puberty progresses around ages 15 and 19 for developped countries and 12 and 15 for less developed countries because of faster telomere and shortening due to environmental and genetics factors.
View attachment 3118812

converseite become less responsive to proliferative signals and more prone to sinescence and apoptosis leading to growth plates closure and the end of height increase
View attachment 3118814

the JK stat and P I 3 K slash act pathways for growth and IGF-1 signaling are less responsive aging condracite
View attachment 3118815
View attachment 3118825
View attachment 3118827
So blasting these condracite with growth hormone won’t do much like watering aging farmland
View attachment 3118828

IV:HPG-Axis
Estrogen plays a key role in growth plates closure by binding to estrogen receptors on condrosite promoting their maturation and ossification
View attachment 3118830

View attachment 3118836

Using aromatase inhibitors to keep your growth plates open by reducing estrogen disrupts the HPG axis and increasing testosterone and dht. YOU MIGHT THINK THIS IS A GOOD THING ?
But both combine to androgen receptors on condrosite promoting ossification in conclusion
View attachment 3118840
View attachment 3118842
V:CONCLUSION
While letrozole might delay growth plates closure, it doesn’t mean that u can grow in that extra time

View attachment 3118845
Mature contracyte won’t respond to increased growth hormone making additional height growth unlikely
View attachment 3118857
You can blast as much growth hormone as you want at 17.
Your contracyte won’t respond to it and you will end up with insulin resistance.

View attachment 3118866
SO IT’S COMPLETELY OVER FOR U JUST ROPE
its over for heightmaxxers 😦

like did you only realise this today? XDDD

My dad is 6’6 u can find my first thread
okay, let me assume your mother is 5'7 (170 cm)

using this formula 198+170/2+13 you should be about 197 cm which is literally about your "dads height"

Even if I go lower, to 5'4 or 162 cm you should be about 193 cm which is about 3 cm taller than the height you claim.

your not 6'2 in fact your father isn't 6'6. stop larping lol.

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
okay, let me assume your mother is 5'7 (170 cm)

using this formula 198+170/2+13 you should be about 197 cm which is literally about your "dads height"

Even if I go lower, to 5'4 or 162 cm you should be about 193 cm which is about 3 cm taller than the height you claim.

your not 6'2 in fact your father isn't 6'6. stop larping lol.
I swear on my life my mom is 5’3

Bro hgh doesn’t work I took that during my puberty so it helped but @ one guy who grew more than 1 inches with that
if ur father 6'6 why would you have propbelms with your height anyways???

me too nigga, but your dad also should be a late bloomer and he would have told you that he grew later as well and you dont need to take hgh
He’s dead so idk shit he’s gone search milk and died 5 years later

I swear on my life my mom is 5’3
again with the formula you would've been 6'3+

ontop of that, your moms brothers might be pretty tall (I would estimate around 5'8), and since you take from those genes it would make me certain that you would be taller than 6'2 if your dad were 6'6.

He’s dead so idk shit he’s gone search milk and died 5 years later
oh my fault og, sorry for your loss. i feel you then sadly tho mods are ignoring this thread

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer
again with the formula you would've been 6'3+

ontop of that, your moms brothers might be pretty tall (I would estimate around 5'8), and since you take from those genes it would make me certain that you would be taller than 6'2 if your dad were 6'6.
hes a late bloomer

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer
hes a late bloomer
i'd guess.

all im trying to say is stop being bipolar, he glazed hgh earlier on and now is just completely turned against it.

tbh atp I dont really care

i'd guess.

all im trying to say is stop being bipolar, he glazed hgh earlier on and now is just completely turned against it.

tbh atp I dont really care
he was coping probably, he wasted 1k dollars on it

I:INTRO

This dumb forum promotes the utilisation of hgh and ai.
However, this claim overlooks crucial points
View attachment 3118801

II:CHONDROCYTES
Growth plates contain conrocyte that proliferate hypertrophy and undergo apoptosis
View attachment 3118800

These processes regulated by growth hormone IGF-1, Testosterone and Estrogen are crucial for height growth
View attachment 3118805

Endochondrial ossification replaced cartilage which can grow with bones which can’t grow
View attachment 3118806

Growth hormone (GH) and IGF-1 promote conrocyte division in the proliferative zone enlargement in the hypertrophic zone and bone replacement in the ossification zone.
View attachment 3118809

III:RESPONSIVENESS
As puberty progresses around ages 15 and 19 for developped countries and 12 and 15 for less developed countries because of faster telomere and shortening due to environmental and genetics factors.
View attachment 3118812

converseite become less responsive to proliferative signals and more prone to sinescence and apoptosis leading to growth plates closure and the end of height increase
View attachment 3118814

the JK stat and P I 3 K slash act pathways for growth and IGF-1 signaling are less responsive aging condracite
View attachment 3118815
View attachment 3118825
View attachment 3118827
So blasting these condracite with growth hormone won’t do much like watering aging farmland
View attachment 3118828

IV:HPG-Axis
Estrogen plays a key role in growth plates closure by binding to estrogen receptors on condrosite promoting their maturation and ossification
View attachment 3118830

View attachment 3118836

Using aromatase inhibitors to keep your growth plates open by reducing estrogen disrupts the HPG axis and increasing testosterone and dht. YOU MIGHT THINK THIS IS A GOOD THING ?
But both combine to androgen receptors on condrosite promoting ossification in conclusion
View attachment 3118840
View attachment 3118842
V:CONCLUSION
While letrozole might delay growth plates closure, it doesn’t mean that u can grow in that extra time

View attachment 3118845
Mature contracyte won’t respond to increased growth hormone making additional height growth unlikely
View attachment 3118857
You can blast as much growth hormone as you want at 17.
Your contracyte won’t respond to it and you will end up with insulin resistance.

View attachment 3118866
SO IT’S COMPLETELY OVER FOR U JUST ROPE
@Osie

You just copied another thread and added pictues jfl
Screenshot 2024 08 24 133654

Screenshot 2024 08 24 133702

You just copied another thread and added pictues jfl
View attachment 3120858
View attachment 3120859
I didn’t copy he did

my older brother injected hgh when he was 15/16 and he is 3 inch taller than me. cope more