Injecting Test while NOT working out is more effective than working out while natty

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Injecting Test while NOT working out is more effective than working out while natty

In theory a natty guy can go to gym n lift 5x a week and he will still gain less muscle mass than a guy who is injecting Test n lays on bed all day 😅

LOL @ Nattys 😅

1 IG 3

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 21863, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and 10 others
interesting

do you know how that breaks down by muscle group?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 20652
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
I need to get on these, hate going to the fucking gym especially in the heat of summer.

If trans people can get prescribed this shit with ease, why not me? What if I want to transition from male to giga male?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zias, fauxfox, mug and 3 others
like 1 kg on delts, biceps, lats, ect

wouldn’t mean much if you only got muscle on your ass

It depends in which muscle groups your androgen receptors are the most sensitive n responding to Testosterone

In a lot of men the traps muscle have high androgen sensitivity for byspel (for example)

Injecting Testosterone also increases your Androgen Receptor Sensitivity btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, thereallegend, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
It depends in which muscle groups your androgen receptors are the most sensitive n responding to Testosterone

In a lot of men the traps muscle have high androgen sensitivity for byspel (for example)

Injecting Testosterone also increases your Androgen Receptor Sensitivity btw
I wanna mix with l carnite for a really big boost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
I wanna mix with l carnite for a really big boost

Injecting Test increases androgen receptor sensitivity much more than L carnitine. Taking L carnitine is like eating sugar pills lol

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
If you wanna increase AR sensitivity do these

Fasting while caffeine

Nofap sea men retention

Inject T

Injecting Test increases androgen receptor sensitivity much more than L carnitine. Taking L carnitine is like eating sugar pills lol
I’ll have to look into the specifics

I was talking to a dude who was rly into it and was convinced it was better than T

maybe if the mechanism is different enough

Lol at lifting natty for more than 2 years

I’ll have to look into the specifics

I was talking to a dude who was rly into it and was convinced it was better than T

maybe if the mechanism is different enough

L-carnitine "better than test" must be the funniest joke ive ever read on looksmax 😅 at first I thought you guys were trolling about that but it seems like you actually believe it lamo 😅

If it was effective then it wouldnt be legal

natty for life bitch, nothing like mogging roidcels while being natty pretty boy

Muscle mass =/= lean body mass

Test makes you gain water- this has been debunked before

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and mug
L carnitine is litteraly just a amino acid you propably already get l carnitine from the protein you eat in food

Muscle mass =/= lean body mass

Test makes you gain water- this has been debunked before

Youre a dumbass if you think its all water muh test only water gains 😅

Lol at lifting natty for more than 2 years
i don't get people who pride themselves on being natty , the average dude's T levels have decreased by like 60% in the last 60 years .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
Even Testosterone WITHOUT lifting gives you more muscle mass gains than a person who is doing Natty lifting

LDAR lay on bed dwelling guys on Test gets more muscle mass than natty normie gymcels 🤣

If combine Test with lifting the gains are even more powerful

@kamil

Last edited:
Muscle is cope

Testosterone is cope

Taking topical estrogen is better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 22126
More muscle mass doesn’t equate to higher smv

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Prince88, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 4 others
More muscle mass doesn’t equate to higher smv

It depends on your base (face height hair) if you have those already then being muscular increases your appeal . Also if you become muscular you can uncle max

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Muscle is the biggest cope here. only abs and frame matters

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 20652 and Amnesia
Injecting test is a looksmin, you can workout natty and have a nice physique while not having shitty skin, balding or other effects as a result from taking test

Injecting test is a looksmin, you can workout natty and have a nice physique while not having shitty skin, balding or other effects as a result from taking test

1.) Injecting Test is not about physique. Only bodybuilders inject Test for their physique. But that's not the actual point of Testosterone for most men who take it

2.) You don't bald from Testosterone if you know what you are doing

3. Testosterone does not give you shitty skin. Testosterone improves your skin , makes your skin thicker and more youthful through increasing IGF1 production

4. "Other effects". You only get side effects from Testosterone if you are dumb.

@kamil @Over

//Thomas DOM

Last edited:
Only in the beginning. After the first spike you'd stay pretty much the same while the natty (with average genetics) would get bigger.
But yes lifting without good genetics or on roids is cope.

I
1.) Injecting Test is not about physique. Only bodybuilders inject Test for their physique. But that's not the actual point of Testosterone for most men who take it

2.) You don't bald from Testosterone if you know what you are doing

3. Testosterone does not give you shitty skin. Testosterone improves your skin , makes your skin thicker and more youthful through increasing IGF1 production

4. "Other effects". You only get side effects from Testosterone if you are dumb.

@kamil @Over

//Thomas DOM
injecting t will still not change your genetics retard. MPMD has a narrow face linked with prenatal t. Even after stuffing himself with all the steroids he still has a narrow face

I

injecting t will still not change your genetics retard. MPMD has a narrow face linked with prenatal t. Even after stuffing himself with all the steroids he still has a narrow face

The point of Testosterone is not to change your genetics. That's not why men take Testosterone. Why would you wanna change your genetics retard?

Maybe you are ugly to begin with but I'm already facially good looking. I don't take Testosterone to change my face , lol

//Thomas DOM