Injectors, come here

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
OK so basically I have my vial of reconstituted GHRP-2, I legit see liquid inside, and lately I've been unable to pull the liquid with the syringe. I pull, the syringe isn't sucking anything in.

I put the vial upside down and the needle penetrates the rubber well. I fell like the needle is in contact with the liquid.

I have no clue...

• +1
Reactions: deer
Bump

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Slyfex8
maybe the liquid is in it but you are blind

Miz with water retard. Its come as powder no?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Slyfex8
maybe the liquid is in it but you are blind

No way, I tried to pull as much as possible, and the vial content still the same

Low pressure with small guage. Fill the syringe with air, inject the air, turn vial upside down, now draw. Should work
Make sure the needle is through the centre and not through the thicker rubber on the inside of the vial.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Slyfex8
OK so basically I have my vial of reconstituted GHRP-2, I legit see liquid inside, and lately I've been unable to pull the liquid with the syringe. I pull, the syringe isn't sucking anything in.

I put the vial upside down and the needle penetrates the rubber well. I fell like the needle is in contact with the liquid.

I have no clue...
Have you tried another needle? Especially if you have inserted it multiple times

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
  • +1
Reactions: benchortable
That's the problem yeah I think it's related to presure like @Hapafetishist pointed
Hmm either that or the plunger's rubber went bad somehow

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
-needle could be too thin but unlikely for a peptide
-you are doing it wrong (most likely answer)

Lets say you want to inject 1mL of a substance

1)Draw your syringe back 1ml

2)Inject it into the vial, push the plunger (only injecting air into it)

3) turn the vial over (upside down)

4) slowly pull the plunger back and draw in the liquid, if the substance is ‘thick’ it could take long, but should happen eventually.

That's what I was doing originally, but since I inject Mod GRF 1-29 with the GHRP-2 I wanted to do only one injection so I was injecting air into the Mod GRF 1-29 vial but not into the GHRP-2 one because it was the second I was drawing.

That’s very weird then. One thing to troubleshoot is before injecting, run the vial under warm water for 30ish seconds (do NOT let the water touch the stopper) just a light stream running around the vial don’t let it splash up to the topper. If this doesn’t work head to r/steroids they will be condescending as fuck but give decent advice...

Im thinking its possible the vial has ‘crashed’.

I asked on the peptides subreddit and the guy are so condescending and aggressive like they are injecting testosterone or something.

Maybe what I will try tomorrow is emptying the vial from air, injecting 4iu of air then try to draw 4iu of peptides.

I played a lot with the vial because of that problem and it did some weird things related to pressure like bubbling etc... Hope I not damaged the peptide.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614