Inkwell Trait #849290

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
You've finished looksmaxxing (I'm 85% done and even bought some good drip) and realized you don't know shit about how tinder works or how to take good pics to "put yourself out there".

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14693
You Don't Understand! I Coulda Had Jailbaits. I Coulda Been A Slayer. I Coulda Been 8+/10, Instead Of An Incel, Which Is What I Am...

• JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, St.TikTokcel and Brus Wane
You Don't Understand! I Coulda Had Jailbaits. I Coulda Been A Slayer. I Coulda Been 8+/10, Instead Of An Incel, Which Is What I Am...
ok, brando

how to take good pics to "put yourself out there".
@russiancel
Cage1

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman
You've finished looksmaxxing (I'm 85% done and even bought some good drip) and realized you don't know shit about how tinder works or how to take good pics to "put yourself out there".
Swipe selectively, use a new simcard and try to swipe often and have lots of pics for tinder. If you have good bone structure use sharp light in front with a good backdrop and if you have shit bones use diffused light to obscure and soften your features. That is about it.

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
iam still invisible to women after looksmaxxing because shit facial bones and autism

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Swipe selectively, use a new simcard and try to swipe often and have lots of pics for tinder. If you have good bone structure use sharp light in front with a good backdrop and if you have shit bones use diffused light to obscure and soften your features. That is about it.
Shit, that's a start.
Thanks man I'll try it.

Why new sim tho

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels
What's your stats, or dm shots if that's alright?

What have you done in the 85% might I ask?

What have you done in the 85% might I ask?
All softmaxxes.

Eyebrows (castor, minox)
Physical (diet & cardio for leanmaxx, training for 1.6 SHR, 6 pack abs still lacking, lots of lat & chest work, did the bare minimum for arms & legs, aiming for something like what Ryan gosling looked like in CrazyStupidLove but with better SHR)
Clear skin (lots of clean eating + skin routine)
Bought a ton a fitting clothes & teeth whitening products.

Biggest flaw is 5'9 (country average is close to 5'11 amongst young people) and having a big philtrum.
70%+ NEAsian country , other 30% are mainly curries, malay, Philipinos & to smaller extent, wypipo.
I have the "kpop ideal" V shape jawline but I still have a lot of leanmaxxing to do. That's the final 15%. Jawline currently only visible under good lighting & certain angles. Not comfortably forward grown but thank goodness I'm not recessed.

Strengths are probably my eye area (doesn't have that stereotypical "asian" look, they're almond with good brow projection for my race) and my clavicles (also above average width for my race).

Come to think of it after writing all that shit, my biggest flaw is probably non NT/not knowing how to proceed irl. So I wanna fix that rn whilst I'm in the process of finishing up looksmaxxing.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: infini and deadmanwalking
You never finish looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 20370 and Brus Wane
No Bimax for your brain

• So Sad
Reactions: Brus Wane
All softmaxxes.

Eyebrows (castor, minox)
Physical (diet & cardio for leanmaxx, training for 1.6 SHR, 6 pack abs still lacking, lots of lat & chest work, did the bare minimum for arms & legs, aiming for something like what Ryan gosling looked like in CrazyStupidLove but with better SHR)

Biggest flaw is 5'9 (country average is close to 5'11 amongst young people) and having a big philtrum.
70%+ NEAsian country , other 30% are mainly curries, malay, Philipinos & to smaller extent, wypipo.
I have the "kpop ideal" V shape jawline but I still have a lot of leanmaxxing to do. That's the final 15%. Jawline currently only visible under good lighting & certain angles. Not comfortably forward grown but thank goodness I'm not recessed.

Strengths are probably my eye area (doesn't have that stereotypical "asian" look, they're almond with good brow projection for my race) and my clavicles (also above average width for my race).

Come to think of it after writing all that shit, my biggest flaw is probably non NT/not knowing how to proceed irl. So I wanna fix that rn whilst I'm in the process of finishing up looksmaxxing.
This. Upon every encounter I have now, thanks to this site making me become aware, I can't help but analyze and reflect on areas I should have/ forgot to do, or what too much I did (for sub-chad) etc.

Woah, I thought you were anglo! :soy:

Thx man, made me reflect on my progress.

• Love it
How to take good pics:

Piku

• Hmm...
This. Upon every encounter I have now, thanks to this site making me become aware, I can't help but analyze and reflect on areas I should have/ forgot to do, or what too much I did (for sub-chad) etc.

Woah, I thought you were anglo! :soy:
Jfl I'm as Chinese as they come:feelskek:
I'd be so dead in the west but thank god people here don't look that good
Thx man, made me reflect on my progress.
Glad to be of service.
Lmk if I missed anything...likely that I may have:unsure:
So you're saying take a pic on a couch, sipping cola while staring deadass into the camera lens?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: infini
Not sure now. Seen a handful of k-pop ricenivores.
Really? In Singapore? They exist but I'm not even gonna try to compete with them. Pretty much a lost cause. Thank God they are far & few. This is gigachad where I am from.
Gy

Article cover 7 990x500

My real competition is anyone standing 5'8-5'10 as well as those who are 5'11 to 6'0 but have shit faces / physiques.

I want to break into the HTN range (for my country standards) & go onto as many tinder dates as I can and gain some experience.

If its meant to be, success on OLD will portend better things to come:love:
Hardmaxxing?
Out of the question for me.

I don't have nearly enough money + even if I did I think I'd be too much of a pussy to get LL or some jaw moving shit.

The furthest I'd go is probably fillers but surprisingly, as I've been leaning down, I don't seem to see the need for it...yet.

Might reconsider in 2-3 months when I'm confident I'd have hit my "natural peak".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: infini
All softmaxxes.

Eyebrows (castor, minox)

Softmaxxing won't make you jump a PSL point. You're just a slightly better looking version of yourself but nothing significant.

If you want to notice a big change you need to look different in your features and ratios/proportions.

You've not done much : normies call that "grooming".

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane and Deleted member 22924
Softmaxxing won't make you jump a PSL point. You're just a slightly better looking version of yourself but nothing significant.

If you want to notice a big change you need to look different in your features and ratios/proportions.

You've not done much : normies call that "grooming".
Yes if you go from fat to ripped it can tbh

• +1
>op is asian

Really? In Singapore? They exist but I'm not even gonna try to compete with them. Pretty much a lost cause. Thank God they are far & few. This is gigachad where I am from. View attachment 2397848
View attachment 2397849

My real competition is anyone standing 5'8-5'10 as well as those who are 5'11 to 6'0 but have shit faces / physiques.

I want to break into the HTN range (for my country standards) & go onto as many tinder dates as I can and gain some experience.

If its meant to be, success on OLD will portend better things to come:love:

Out of the question for me.

I don't have nearly enough money + even if I did I think I'd be too much of a pussy to get LL or some jaw moving shit.

The furthest I'd go is probably fillers but surprisingly, as I've been leaning down, I don't seem to see the need for it...yet.

Might reconsider in 2-3 months when I'm confident I'd have hit my "natural peak".
Jfl at zero bulge on the gooks. Meanwhile australian and euro bwc tourists are passing their wives around

Singapore is as SEA as it gets, JFL :ROFLMAO:
sg-02.jpg