Insane coomfuel

Akhi

Akhi

cavill enthusiast
Just look at this girl

IMG 0854

she has such a cute feminine face

and then this phat perfect ass combined with a tiny waist

holy imagine how good it‘d feel to stroke your dick between those cheeks:feelsohh::feelsohh:

im losing my mind

11/10 smv I busted a fat nut to her yesterday

if anyone knows her name tell me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, truthhurts, bloomercel and 10 others
I wonder how her eye area looks without makeup.

The angle of the photo makes her ass look bigger than it really is. We need more photos though.

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, Darkeningstar, arabcelxxx and 2 others

The angle of the photo makes her ass look bigger than it really is. We need more photos though.
stfu you tiny palated anglo-cuck with rotten teeth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65033
What do you think of Marion Pascale. Someone told me only indians such as myself like her

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Darkeningstar and Deleted member 44368
  • +1
Reactions: Giorgio, twojei, Sprinkles and 2 others
What do you think of Marion Pascale. Someone told me only indians such as myself like her

i had a small fling with a girl that looks similar to her

• Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
ahh you were the guy i mogged coupled days ago.

brutal history/industry/science mog. before you make a claim, make sure it's true next time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65033
First stacy ever posted on this forum

ahh you were the guy i mogged coupled days ago.

brutal history/industry/science mog. before you make a claim, make sure it's true next time
nah you didnt, you wrote a 30 page document that i couldnt be bothered to read, if you have such a strong case, summarize it down

everytime i brutalized your points you didnt engage with them anymore

It probably is good cause she only uses mascara in that pic no eyeliner/shades to fraud ES/Canthal Tilt/PFL

shes not as gl as the girl you posted
You still slayed a high class white women tho. Most niggas can't even get a gf like that let alone a hookup.

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Just look at this girl

View attachment 3112091

she has such a cute feminine face

and then this phat perfect ass combined with a tiny waist

holy imagine how good it‘d feel to stroke your dick between those cheeks:feelsohh::feelsohh:

im losing my mind

11/10 smv I busted a fat nut to her yesterday

if anyone knows her name tell me
Will never have her drops my interest to -infinity

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and SubhumanForever
Godstacy

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
nah you didnt, you wrote a 30 page document that i couldnt be bothered to read, if you have such a strong case, summarize it down

everytime i brutalized your points you didnt engage with them anymore
I gave both short and long answers. the second world war is a very detailed subject. if you don't bother to read it, you won't be able to learn it in depth like me.

If you want to understand why the Anglosaxons are the superior and victorious side you have to master the details. Stop being wehraboo first.

• JFL
discord bro? we wanted you to join da server anyway
@james_voorhees12 on discord but I'm not very active on discord

I gave both short and long answers. the second world war is a very detailed subject. if you don't bother to read it, you won't be able to learn it in depth like me.

If you want to understand why the Anglosaxons are the superior and victorious side you have to master the details. Stop being wehraboo first.
He is a coping Germoid who lost anyway, his takes on it doesn’t matter

• JFL

Not a wehraboo, but you‘re an anglo propagandist. The english feared for their lives when when germany swooped france in months.

Without the US, the brits would‘ve starved and you wouldnt be able to spit your propaganda here.

Ugly anglo-cuck.

British Isles and descendants are superior to any other creature on earth including Germans and Scandinavians. Read it and learn boyo.

• JFL
She’s kinda like melimtx
Imagine a raw assjob while we’re both naked

• Love it

British Isles and descendants are superior to any other creature on earth including Germans and Scandinavians. Read it and learn boyo.
Insane propaganda and cherrypick

IMG 6620

avg brit looks like this, a narrow palated uber-subhuman

she is AI generated JFL at you for cooming at a graphic created by some fat neckbeard who edged for hours prior

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, twojei and Akhi
she is AI generated JFL at you for cooming at a graphic created by some fat neckbeard who edged for hours prior
her complexion and skin doesnt look ai generated

those ai girls are very obvious most of the time

her complexion and skin doesnt look ai generated

those ai girls are very obvious most of the time
i reverse image searched her and only found her on scam instagram profiles who pretend to be her, its very unlikely a girl like that doesnt have insta herself

• +1
Her body is better than the face which is too perfect and youthful

Not a wehraboo, but you‘re an anglo propagandist. The english feared for their lives when when germany swooped france in months.

Without the US, the brits would‘ve starved and you wouldnt be able to spit your propaganda here.

Ugly anglo-cuck.
This shows that you know nothing about ww2. Your knowledge is very superficial and shallow.

When Germany entered France, Britain had not even completed its military recruitment

In terms of innovations, navy and air force, scientific progress and industry, the Germans were superior to the French. But not to the British Empire.

I've written about this before.

Hunger and famine were more common in Germany. The British had more motorized troops. (Even Canada produced more motorized vehicles compard to Germany) Britain had much more natural resources and human resources. Its navy and air force were much stronger, and when geographical advantages were added, it was obvious that it would be superior to the Germans. Britain was where more innovations were made.

The greatest power of the war was by far the US. Then UK. Even without the US, British were more likely to win the war. But it is still worth noting that history is not analyzed with 'if's

Im not an anglo propagandist. Im telling the facts about war. Im not even British or American myself.

OP, just post more photos of her, what the fuck are you doing?

Insane propaganda and cherrypick

View attachment 3112112

avg brit looks like this, a narrow palated uber-subhuman
Northatlantidm
Anglosaxonm
Northatlantidf
Anglosaxonf

These are average faces.

''avg brit looks like this, a narrow palated uber-subhuman'':forcedsmile:

What a gigacope though.

I just put celebrity examples and some average crowd photos. What else do we need?

This shows that you know nothing about ww2. Your knowledge is very superficial and shallow.
Peak irony.
When Germany entered France, Britain had not even completed its military recruitment
Historical revisionism. Britain had their best, professional troops in france. 11 fully-motorized divisions and a tank division.

Yet they couldn‘t do anything against superior german doctrine and strategy.
In terms of innovations, navy and air force, scientific progress and industry, the Germans were superior to the French. But not to the British Empire.
Nope. Germans arguably had better planes than the french, but the french had better tanks, more motorization, and obviously a better navy.

Britain had the best airforce and navy (along with the US).

Germany had a bigger industry than britain and regarding innovations, it isn‘t that easy. While the brits had superior intelligence, the germans were more innovative in rocket and jet technology, plus small arms. (V1, V2, StG 44) they were worthless assets to win the war, but it was still very innovative.
I've written about this before.

Hunger and famine were more common in Germany.
Yes, due to the harsh treaty of versailles and insane amounts of payments. Meanwhile in WW2 le based british empire let a big portion of india starve.
The British had more motorized troops. (Even Canada produced more motorized vehicles compard to Germany) Britain had much more natural resources and human resources.
Yes because britain had a vast empire while germany was confined to its own national borders. However, germany itself had a bigger population and therefore manpower than great britain alone, without the commonwealth and empire.
Its navy and air force were much stronger, and when geographical advantages were added, it was obvious that it would be superior to the Germans. Britain was where more innovations were made.
Repeating nonsense historical revisionism many times doesn‘t make it true. Obviously britain always had the advantage of being an island nation, which makes it impossible to invade.

More innovations is subjective.
The greatest power of the war was by far the US. Then UK. Even without the US, British were more likely to win the war. But it is still worth noting that history is not analyzed with 'if's
Nope. Us > Soviets = Germany > Britain = France > Japan

Without US shipments and land lease, Britain would‘ve starved due to the effectiveness of german U-boats. Britain rightfully worried about its existence after the disaster in France. These are all historical facts, and you can‘t deny it.
Im not an anglo propagandist. Im telling the facts about war. Im not even British or American myself.
You‘re not telling facts, you‘re a historical revisionist.

View attachment 3112130View attachment 3112131View attachment 3112135View attachment 3112136

These are average faces.

''avg brit looks like this, a narrow palated uber-subhuman'':forcedsmile:

What a gigacope though.

I just put celebrity examples and some average crowd photos. What else do we need?
You posted the best looking people anglos ever had. Its all a huge cherrypick, not ‚average‘ crowd photos.

JFL at this propaganda, anglos are known everywhere in europe to be the ugliest germanics, and that stereotype doesnt come fron nowhere.

Nope. Germans arguably had better planes than the french, but the french had better tanks, more motorization, and obviously a better navy.
i miswrite the navy part. probably write this way due to typing fast. Germans industry, scientific progress and air force were superior.
Germany had a bigger industry than britain and regarding innovations, it isn‘t that easy. While the brits had superior intelligence, the germans were more innovative in rocket and jet technology, plus small arms. (V1, V2, StG 44) they were worthless assets to win the war, but it was still very innovative.
Are you kidding son? British empire had the most complex industry and market after US. (having a higher GDP is not enough on its own)

Although the Germans had made some pioneering breakthroughs in rocket technology, the proximity fuse, radar and fire control systems developed by the British and Americans required a much higher level of know-how than these German rockets.

These systems destroyed more than ninety-five percent of the rockets fired at Britain.

The v-1 and v-2 missiles were primitive technologies compared to the weapon system that destroyed thousands of these missiles in the second world war.

The v2 rocket was a useless rocket with a low accurate hit rate. It was fired more than 3,000 times. Killed about 9000 people (mostly civilians). It was considered by many experts as a waste of German resources.

Fields where Britain excels:
Artillery and fire control systems, radar and sonars, fighter aircrafts and navy, strategic bombardment, logistics, motorized troops, natural resources, navigation and mapping systems, telecommunications, medicine, explosives technology, etc.

I didn't say the Germans never innovated. I said they didn't innovate as much as the British, not to mention the Americans. Even the Australians and Canadians were ahead of the Germans in some fields like medicine, motorized vehicles etc.

Us > Soviets = Germany > Britain = France > Japan
More like this (without aids)

US-UK-Germany-USSR-Japan-France is more accurate.

Without US shipments and land lease, Britain would‘ve starved due to the effectiveness of german U-boats. Britain rightfully worried about its existence after the disaster in France. These are all historical facts, and you can‘t deny it
As I said before, hunger and famine were a bigger problem for the Germans even without American help. Britain had the upper hand in the North Sea.

Britain was of course disturbed by the situation in Poland and France and prepared for war.

It's AI lol :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
You posted the best looking people anglos ever had. Its all a huge cherrypick, not ‚average‘ crowd photos.

JFL at this propaganda, anglos are known everywhere in europe to be the ugliest germanics, and that stereotype doesnt come fron nowhere.
Read thread in detail. I also posted few crowd photos. Also think about it, why the most attractive models, actors, actresses are from Anglosphere. (Speaking English is not the reason)

Why is it that such a stereotype has not been formed against Australians, New Zealanders, Canadians, Americans? They are also dominantly British descendants.

@truthhurts state of these niggas, not a single nigga could tell this is ai @ryuken @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, truthhurts and n9wiff
@truthhurts state of these niggas, not a single nigga could tell this is ai @ryuken @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
She's not even remotely hot

Looks like a disgusting whore lol, I don't get how some guys get off to this shit...

Maybe just me though

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
This is AI you fucking nigger

• Ugh..