Insane eyebrow tilt change

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Holy cow, compare his eyebrows before and after. I wonder what surgeries he got. I need a similar change.
Would be disappointing if it was just makeup and he actually removed his brows.

514198D2 CEB4 44E4 8DAF 2B976DA5BE93

https://www.dw.com/en/japanese-man-gets-life-for-killing-english-teacher/a-6577445

@reptiles, any idea on what he might have got?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zercic
PEG2 shit plus microneedling can apparently create new hair follicels, that can help

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
PEG2 shit plus microneedling can apparently create new hair follicels, that can help
what mm and how often?

can you stack with Castor/minoxidil?

• +1
Reactions: MasterKey
what mm and how often?

can you stack with Castor/minoxidil?
1.5mm once a week i believe

Read these, research how to block PGD2 and increase PGE2, i've only just started tbh, i might make a thread within a few months, and yes castor oil is good, minoxidil im not to sure about tbh.

But PGE2 will RAPE your collagen so keep that in mind and make a collagen stack and use it

• +1
Reactions: KingScrew
In the article it says that he got cosmetic surgeries so I doubt that he used anything like that

1.5mm once a week i believe

Read these, research how to block PGD2 and increase PGE2, i've only just started tbh, i might make a thread within a few months, and yes castor oil is good, minoxidil im not to sure about tbh.

But PGE2 will RAPE your collagen so keep that in mind and make a collagen stack and use it
Too high IQ for me honestly. lmn when you make a less autistic and convoluted thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MasterKey and hairyballscel
In the article it says that he got cosmetic surgeries so I doubt that he used anything like that
when i wrote that i didn't mean to say that thats what he done to get those eyebrows, just saying an alternative way, one that works

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
when i wrote that i didn't mean to say that thats what he done to get those eyebrows, just saying an alternative way, one that works
Growing completely new eyebrows other than an FUE transplant seems unrealistic to me. It still has to look natural

Look at the valproic acid link, he literally grew new hair follicles. I don’t think that’s too unrealistic for eyebrows, either way I’m gonna try it within a few months and we’ll see, I’ll make a thread on it

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Look at the valproic acid link, he literally grew new hair follicles. I don’t think that’s too unrealistic for eyebrows, either way I’m gonna try it within a few months and we’ll see, I’ll make a thread on it
I‘m not saying it doesn‘t work. I mean it would very likely look weird and not grow the way you‘d want

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
I‘m not saying it doesn‘t work. I mean it would very likely look weird and not grow the way you‘d want
Maybe, just be a lab rat theory tbh, I’ll try this shit out hopefully it works, would improve my subhuman fwhr

• +1
Maybe, just be a lab rat theory tbh, I’ll try this shit out hopefully it works, would improve my subhuman fwhr
You‘re gonna use it on/around eyebrows too?

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
You‘re gonna use it on/around eyebrows too?
yeah, for thicker eyebrows and also to lower them, i have high set eyebrows, this could help in getting hunter eyes...

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back