Valproic Acid hair regrowth (problem with soluble Valproic)

Valproic acid stimulates progenitor cells (CD's), can cause follicle neogenesis. One of the ingredients of my protocol

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and RAITEIII
You don't grow new follicles. The follicles are always there, even in the womb. It just stimulates the follicles to grow mature hairs.
Anywhere on the face? and btw i heard it shuts down natural DHT production. is that temporary for when you get off of it it comes back to normal? or what

This could be revolutionary tbh. Just imagining myself with thicker eyebrows and eyelashes makes me coom

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I NEED to find a source for Valproic Acid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744
My hair grows faster but I don't have new hair.
Dissolving Valproic Acid is difficult

Aren't you just making all your vellus hairs coloured and longer/thicker? That's not real hair though. I got the same around my eyebrows just by using peppermint and castor.

SM04554 is only a couple of years away

Need the conclusion on these trials sir.

Ever got to making it work?

for dissolution, you need a solubiliser such as polysorbate 20. google it and you can find one that will work well.

also, the sediment might contain starch / microcrystalline silica and all other sorts of crap that are used as excipients

so i wouldn't worry too much about the sediment. but it's hard to get valpro. it's usually used to treat mental health conditions

PM me your protocol as well bro
Did WontStopNorwooding eventually send you his hair regrowth protocol?

I usually dont bump stuff like this but im very intrigued

Did WontStopNorwooding eventually send you his hair regrowth protocol?

I usually dont bump stuff like this but im very intrigued
Sadly, I don't think he sent it. Can't find anything about it in PMs and he didn't react to my post either.

• So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero