[INSANE][ITS OVER]CHEWING IS WORKING AND I WAS WRONG[ROPE]

Nosecel

Nosecel

Destroyer of bluepill/redpill
Ok guys I admit it, chewing is working, it will indeed make you a tiktok chad, redpillers on this forum are absolutely correct and I HAVE PROOF!!!!!!!! that I will show you in the end of this thread. You know, mods have recently removed my warnings, because I apparently made a series of nice reports against retards, and I was happy the first couple of days, but NOW I SEE THE TRUTH THEY SHOULDNT HAVE DONE THIS!!! THEY SHOULD HAVE BANNED ME BECAUSE I WAS AGAINST CHEWING AND WE ALL KNOW THAT CHEWING IS WORKING AND WE CAN ALL ASCEND THROUGH IT AND BECOME CHADS AND I WILL SHOW THE ABSOLUTE PROOF OF CHEWING WORKING IN THE END OF THIS THREAD FOR ALL OF YOU TO SEE. Tbh I really should leave this forum asap and I will do it, because I HAVE ANGERED THE CHEWINGFA................I MEAN CHEWINGODS, I WAS SO WRONG I WILL NEVER POST AGAIN GOODBYE!!!
Oh
About that proof
Here it is
Enjoy

Ahhahahahahahah jfl at you dumb nigger, did you really thought that chewing is working AHAHAHAH JUST FUCKING LOL AT YOU SUBHUMAN 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 SRSLY JUST OFF YOURSELF RETARD WE NEED TO CLEAN THIS FUCKING PLANET FROM SCUM LIKE YOU. DID YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT I WILL LEAVE THIS FORUM HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, NO NIGGER, THE EXACT OPPOSITE WILL HAPPEN, SOME OF YOU FAGGOTS ARE ALREADY BANNED, LIKE THAT PINKHAIRED RETARD WHO WAS BARKING AT ME IN ALL THREADS, AND THIS WILL HAPPEN TO ALL OF YOU, SOONER OR LATER. FUCK OFF, GO CHEW AND MEW BRO!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4804, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
4e9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6401, Somalipirate and 9 others
you wasting my time while im chewing 30 pieces of mastic gum rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
POOPOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and diggbicc
ok but seriously chewing works

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4972 and Elias
Dn rd

• +1
ok but seriously chewing works
I know, thats why I created this thread bro
Didnt you read the title bro
Brb chewing falis or whatever that shit is called

• +1
I know, thats why I created this thread bro
Didnt you read the title bro
Brb chewing falis or whatever that shit is called
falim gum, and yes u should chew it because it actually aids the development of ur jaw
why do u think some people have larger jaws (specifically a longer ramus and wider gonial) than others?
wow guess what its because the more they chew the larger those bones get, its something very simple called wolff's law yeah maybe you might have heard of it
its theorized thats the actual reason humans even have chins unlike our ancestors, to aid with dispersing chewing force since our skulls in general and thereby jaws shrank
theres studies and studies stop ignoring everything everyone says

noones saying chewing will give u a god tier jaw or that it will make u chad, but if u chew for enough months your masseter muscles will increase and get wider and sharper, and if u chew for years and years your actual jaw bone will grow as well

• +1