INSANE JS + MSE ascension of 35 YO female.

SOS-Sonic

SOS-Sonic

Diamond
The improvement in symmetry, maxillary volume, eye area and lips is astounding. This is even better than Ronald Ead's transformation.

Attachments

• 1640565966933.png
    1640565966933.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, noodlelover, LooksDeficiency and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: Sens
The improvement in symmetry, maxillary volume, eye area and lips is astounding. This is even better than Ronald Ead's transformation.
Insane ascencion, is she wearing contacts?

maxila and mandible are still recessed af. but good change.

Youth and health indicators are everything.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Pumanator
Has nothing on JSE thank you DR.Jewt

Not MSE. It's SARPE.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
She still looks like shit, why did you post this? Both of you should fucking rope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Never heard of it. What is it?
Surgically assisted rapid maxillary expansion (as opposed to ...palatal expansion). From my understanding, with SARPE, an extra cut is made across the upper jaw, so that the upper jaw can be expanded without expanding the rest of the maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Surgically assisted rapid maxillary expansion (as opposed to ...palatal expansion). From my understanding, with SARPE, an extra cut is made across the upper jaw, so that the upper jaw can be expanded without expanding the rest of the maxilla.
I understand that, but how is the movement facilitated and where is the cut made? Is it just corticopunctures to allow the MSE to split easier in adults?

I understand that, but how is the movement facilitated and where is the cut made? Is it just corticopunctures to allow the MSE to split easier in adults?
@Chinlet Ascension I want to know this as well

Expected to be better results than Eads, since he never had jaw surgery, iirc. But it is indeed an impressive transformation regardless. People saying she’s still ugly are really making overly harsh judgements about her de facto transformation. No one is claiming that she’s now a Stacy, but she still went from legit subhuman to quite sold normie tier, considering her age. The case showcases that investing in jaw surgery and/or MSE won’t necessarily turn a subhuman into a Chad, but that it still is a very promising way of adding big, substantial points to your PSL. Someone with a better base than the woman in the example might see even bigger improvements to their looks. Quality of life improvement such as better breathing and sleep shouldn’t shouldn’t be disregarded for the matter. It needs to be said that her new haircut made a notable difference as well, so the improvement shouldn’t be purely attributed to the facial changes.

I find the most interesting aspect to this case to be the changes to her nose. It is a completely different one compared to the earlier one! The nostrils are bigger and rounder, the nose seems slightly wider and there seems to be more fullness in the area between the nasal bone and her cheeks. The slopes from the nasal bone, down to the cheeks, seems to be spread wider and more supported by underlying bone matter. On paper, it isn’t obvious that this is desirable, but in this case it definitely turned out to be an improvement. I always felt that Eads nostrils seemed wider after his MSE expansion, so with the addition of this case, this seems to be an expected outcome in cases of large expansion with MSE. Begs the question if I would like to see mentioned changes in my self after undergoing MSE. What are your thoughts on this matter, @SOS-Sonic?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anticel, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah and SOS-Sonic
SURGICALLY ASSISTED = NO UPPER MAXILLARY EXPANSION

CONGRATZ YOU JUST CALLED MAKE UP ASCENSION

Expected to be better results than Eads, since he never had jaw surgery, iirc. But it is indeed an impressive transformation regardless. People saying she’s still ugly are really making overly harsh judgements about her de facto transformation. No one is claiming that she’s now a Stacy, but she still went from legit subhuman to quite sold normie tier, considering her age. The case showcases that investing in jaw surgery and/or MSE won’t necessarily turn a subhuman into a Chad, but that it still is a very promising way of adding big, substantial points to your PSL. Someone with a better base than the woman in the example might see even bigger improvements to their looks. Quality of life improvement such as better breathing and sleep shouldn’t shouldn’t be disregarded for the matter. It needs to be said that her new haircut made a notable difference as well, so the improvement shouldn’t be purely attributed to the facial changes.

I find the most interesting aspect to this case to be the changes to her nose. It is a completely different one compared to the earlier one! The nostrils are bigger and rounder, the nose seems slightly wider and there seems to be more fullness in the area between the nasal bone and her cheeks. The slopes from the nasal bone, down to the cheeks, seems to be spread wider and more supported by underlying bone matter. On paper, it isn’t obvious that this is desirable, but in this case it definitely turned out to be an improvement. I always felt that Eads nostrils seemed wider after his MSE expansion, so with the addition of this case, this seems to be an expected outcome in cases of large expansion with MSE. Begs the question if I would like to see mentioned changes in my self after undergoing MSE. What are your thoughts on this matter, @SOS-Sonic?
Ronald did not have jaw surgery, but iirc he had AGGA and bone grafting as well along side MSE.

Yeah I can totally see what you mean, her nose got a lot wider. But I don't think this is a huge issue because her maxilla got wider as well and her harmony improved. I guess if one has a nose that is on the wide side to begin with MSE can easily make their nose too wide. However, that is not really my concern because even if my nose gets a lot wider after expansion I can get a rhino to fix that. Also, MSE is turned at a rate of fractions of a millimeter per day, so I guess we have lots of time to reconsider and decide if we still want to continue with the expansion after we have reached a certain point.

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah

High IQcel, glad you’re on the forum to balance out all the retards here.

• JFL
Reactions: Bobelbrah
High IQcel, glad you’re on the forum to balance out all the retards here.
Thx mate, but honestly, you and I just have some common sense. Say's a lot about the forum sadly jfl

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Ronald did not have jaw surgery, but iirc he had AGGA and bone grafting as well along side MSE.
True, forgot about those.
Yeah I can totally see what you mean, her nose got a lot wider. But I don't think this is a huge issue because her maxilla got wider as well and her harmony improved. I guess if one has a nose that is on the wide side to begin with MSE can easily make their nose too wide. However, that is not really my concern because even if my nose gets a lot wider after expansion I can get a rhino to fix that. Also, MSE is turned at a rate of fractions of a millimeter per day, so I guess we have lots of time to reconsider and decide if we still want to continue with the expansion after we have reached a certain point.
True as well. Really rides home the point that MSE still is a procedure worth pursing(for lots of people).

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
extremely deformed, needs another centimeter

the maxilla is the nose. of course it gets wider if you widen it :owo:

Downgrowth is the bane of all looks.

the maxilla is the nose. of course it gets wider if you widen it :owo:
I know it may seem obvious, but I have never seen such a drastic example of MSE widening the nose. In some cases the nose doesn't seem to change at all, for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic