Insane Mewing results before/after

You will be cursed for not respecting your words.
AGGA, the dude is Ronald Ead
Is your IQ high enough to determine if I need this "AGGA" you speak of? (pics)
Be honest no humblebrag

FAGGA appliance is for fags, get braces man, long midface is hot

I do know it isn't permanent, but it doesn't vanish instantly either. The point is if you continually stay upside down(most hours of the day) you are going to keep some of the growth for some amount of time and be objectively taller for that time frame. If you are unsatisfied with how the answer turned out, it isn't me being low IQ, it is because you didn't pick a good example for the answer you were aiming for or you didn't specify the restricted type of growth you were referring to. Your example shows though that a force, even simply gravity, impact structures that is supporting the force in some ways.

I am convinced that a small level of bone remodeling is possible though with hard mewing because remodeling facial bones in adults with a dental device is possible. Constant pressure will impact the structure that is being the recipient of the force, there is no other way around it, the force won't magically dissipate because Dr said "you cannot alter the shape of bones", this is just flawed logic. A hydraulic press, for example, can reshape matter much more dense and solid before breaking them than bones, "you cannot alter the shape of bones" is just false, it is objectively plain and simply wrong to say. Obviously, we aren't speaking of a hydraulic press here, but still, the same principle applies in regard to force absorption, it is a matter of conceptualizing this at a subtle micro level. I am not sure to what extent bone remodeling is possible through hard mewing, it might be extremely limited, but impacting the facial soft tissues seems very sensible to me through hard mewing, so to me hard mew is legit in seeing facial changes if you persist over a long period of time. And as we know minor facial changes can significantly impact facial attractiveness.

Results of an adult using a dental device that creates forward growth for reference;
X-Ray+Before_with+Caption.jpg
26+Weeks+X-Ray_NO+TILT+With+Caption.jpg

Before_Side+Profile.jpg
25+Weeks+Side+Profile.jpg

40+Weeks+Thumbnail.jpg

@DrTony I hope you won't do like last time and disappear after I put forward my arguments, awaiting your reply.

(Hardmew thread; )
If you see different outcomes, you need to explain your different view on the process of dissipation of force when applying continual hard pressure on the palate?
(Your comment lack to mention) Also factoring that the facial area isn't only composed of bones, but also muscles and tissues which connect the bones together.
I hope you will give your clarifications @DrTony
Yes in a bit - I am at work rn
@DrTony u slow.
We are basically at the same spot as last time, my questions are the same, you didn't explain yourself in that regard.

I do know it isn't permanent, but it doesn't vanish instantly either. The point is if you continually stay upside down(most hours of the day) you are going to keep some of the growth for some amount of time and be objectively taller for that time frame. If you are unsatisfied with how the answer turned out, it isn't me being low IQ, it is because you didn't pick a good example for the answer you were aiming for or you didn't specify the restricted type of growth you were referring to. Your example shows though that a force, even simply gravity, impact structures that is supporting the force in some ways.

Starting to play with semantics now that you can see your argument is unfounded and collapsing? I thought it was obvious we are are speaking in terms of growth of long bones/hard tissue when speaking about height increase. Saying that intervertebral discs decompress when compressive loading is removed is something a 5 year old knows and contributes nothing of value. Its also irrelevant to mewing as the latter implies mechanically-induced changes in (flat) facial bones. We were talking about bone mechanotransduction, a topic pertinent to mewing, orthodontics and wolff's law and how mechanical force can impact the length, shape, position of bones. I am strongly arguing for my point which is incidentally backed up by all medical and scientific literature that loading status impacts bone matrix to cause changes in bone density (how mineralized the bone matrix is essentially), NOT changes in length, shape or position! To believe otherwise is incredibly naive and makes me cringe and quit the forum tbh.

I am convinced that a small level of bone remodeling is possible though with hard mewing because remodeling facial bones in adults with a dental device is possible. Constant pressure will impact the structure that is being the recipient of the force, there is no other way around it, the force won't magically dissipate because Dr said "you cannot alter the shape of bones", this is just flawed logic.
It won't dissipate per se, you will have an equal opposing force acting according to 3rd Newton's law. You will have some conversion to heat as well. Unless you exceed the yielding point of your palate/maxilla, in which case you would cause a fracture.

IA hydraulic press, for example, can reshape matter much more dense and solid before breaking them than bones, "you cannot alter the shape of bones" is just false, it is objectively plain and simply wrong to say. Obviously, we aren't speaking of a hydraulic press here, but still, the same principle applies in regard to force absorption, it is a matter of conceptualizing this at a subtle micro level. I am not sure to what extent bone remodeling is possible through hard mewing, it might be extremely limited, but impacting the facial soft tissues seems very sensible to me through hard mewing, so to me hard mew is legit in seeing facial changes if you persist over a long period of time. And as we know minor facial changes can significantly impact facial attractiveness.
My dude you have to make up your mind, because you seem very confused, whether you are talking about soft vs hard tissue. In one paragraph you are talking about bones, and soft tissues in the next. Bone remodelling is a VERY REAL thing when talking about mechanical forces - just NOT in the way you WANT IT to be sadly ( in a way that will shift your bones, shorten your midface and make you more aesthetic). Also what seems sensible to you, is completely utterly irrelevant. Nobody cares what makes sense to you (or me or anyone). That's why we have the scientific method so that we don't rely on assumptions and "what makes logical sense" as assumption is the mother of all fuck ups. I have also said palatal expansion is possible (even in adults) due to the mid-palatal suture. The orthodontic community has known this for 100 years

Results of an adult using a dental device that creates forward growth for reference;
X-Ray+Before_with+Caption.jpg
26+Weeks+X-Ray_NO+TILT+With+Caption.jpg

Before_Side+Profile.jpg
25+Weeks+Side+Profile.jpg

40+Weeks+Thumbnail.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Orb tier frauding

Starting to play with semantics now that you can see your argument is unfounded and collapsing? I thought it was obvious we are are speaking in terms of growth of long bones/hard tissue when speaking about height increase. Saying that intervertebral discs decompress when compressive loading is removed is something a 5 year old knows and contributes nothing of value. Its also irrelevant to mewing as the latter implies mechanically-induced changes in (flat) facial bones. We were talking about bone mechanotransduction, a topic pertinent to mewing, orthodontics and wolff's law and how mechanical force can impact the length, shape, position of bones. I am strongly arguing for my point which is incidentally backed up by all medical and scientific literature that loading status impacts bone matrix to cause changes in bone density (how mineralized the bone matrix is essentially), NOT changes in length, shape or position! To believe otherwise is incredibly naive and makes me cringe and quit the forum tbh.
Nice attempt at blaming me for the results of your improper/unclear question. Everything you quoted from my original post was correct and is what I meant since the beginning. To me, it wasn't so clear that you were separating in your question bones from his supports/soft tissues(referring to intervertebral disc here) since if you want to disprove the impact of mewing you need to address both, and for some reasons, you avoided to do so in the last thread like I just showed, I wasn't sure if you were simply avoiding that aspect, hence why the reply felt pertinent to me in that context. Compare me with a 5 years old for this if that satisfies you, you just sound arrogant to me, with the front of superiority you are giving yourself with your related background in that field. I don't see why you need to resort to such tactics if you think you already possess the upper-hand in this debate.

It won't dissipate per se, you will have an equal opposing force acting according to 3rd Newton's law. You will have some conversion to heat as well. Unless you exceed the yielding point of your palate/maxilla, in which case you would cause a fracture.
So, what exactly is the opposing force here? Define it and tell me how it interacts. What is the point of bringing the negligible conversion of heat in there? Following your logic, it is either fracture or what nothing, heat? With no middle ground? This is exactly where you need to make a strong case and not avoid the point I am making if you want to disprove my position and prove yours. Assuming you are applying a hard pressure, but not hard enough to cause fracture; HOW DOES THE FORCE DISSIPATE? You avoided the question so far and now you are straight up incredibly vague. "Bones can't be reshaped"; first, false (hard metals can be reshape), and what about the soft tissues. I am going to attempt formulating your position to further exposed how we disagree, your argument I believe is that it will increase bones density, not impact the position or the shape of the bones. The force is transferred/transformed into an increased in bone density. Sure. Higher density increases the level of resistance to the force. Because the bones are denser you now need a higher degree of force to impact the bones, limiting bone reshaping. But it only limits it now, once you keep on continually applying force to the bones, the force won't magically dissipate because the bones are now denser. It is limiting the effect not nullifying it. Your logic is flawed. If I am misinterpreting you, tell me where. Also, explain to me how can water drops falling on a rock at the same position can reshape the rock(cutting it in half) over time, but hard tongue pressure can't reshape at some level the soft tissues and bones that are absorbing the force, I really don't see how your logic holds here.

My dude you have to make up your mind, because you seem very confused, whether you are talking about soft vs hard tissue. In one paragraph you are talking about bones, and soft tissues in the next. Bone remodelling is a VERY REAL thing when talking about mechanical forces - just NOT in the way you WANT IT to be sadly ( in a way that will shift your bones, shorten your midface and make you more aesthetic). Also what seems sensible to you, is completely utterly irrelevant. Nobody cares what makes sense to you (or me or anyone). That's why we have the scientific method so that we don't rely on assumptions and "what makes logical sense" as assumption is the mother of all fuck ups. I have also said palatal expansion is possible (even in adults) due to the mid-palatal suture. The orthodontic community has known this for 100 years
It isn't me that needs to make up my mind, it is you that need to address both in order to disprove that mewing impacts neither the bones nor the soft tissues. I believe it impacts mostly the soft tissues and to a lesser extent the bones since both are subject to the force created by the mewing pressure and that soft tissues are more malleable. And JFL on your last sentences attacking my own last sentences where I used the words "what seems to most sensible to me" as if it removed all credibility to my position and you having the objective "scientific method" that fully address this with certainty, I mean there is no other way for me to articulate this because I can't scientifically predict with certainty how the force of hard mewing will dissipate throughout the different facial soft tissues and bones. In the pictures I provided for reference I can't even tell the minors facial changes that occur, but his face clearly changed from his before and after pictures (with forward facial growth in a slightly upward angle, his face as the same angle but with now a straighter neck). Btw, the palate is connected to bones, the palate can't be reshaped without impacting to some degree the bones structure surrounding it, if you agree that palatal expansion is possible through hard mewing you agree that minor bone reshaping is possible by mewing, this is so basic.

It is unfortunate your textbook couldn't give you the answer straight up on that one, sad to see you can't make the connections for yourself with the knowledge you already possess.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: future chadlite and LooksJourney
The palate is connected to bones, the palate can't be reshaped without impacting to some degree the bones structure surrounding it, if you agree that palatal expansion is possible through hard mewing you agree that minor bone reshaping is possible by mewing, this is so basic.

Amen

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
i’m 19 ps i was tilting my neck a bit but still u can see a major difference

To me it looks like you were jutting forward your jaw, let the facial hair grow on your chin, or a combination of both

How long did it take you to see the results ?

To me it looks like you were jutting forward your jaw, let the facial hair grow on your chin, or a combination of both

How long did it take you to see the results ?

6 months, also if i jut my lower jaw forward my maxilla becomes extremely recessed so i don’t do that
also i use a myobrace which helps a lot. I wear it at night and in the morning my jaw pops out of more than normal(it does go to normal cuz it’s not permanent but is permanent over a period of time)

Last edited:
6 months, also if i jut my lower jaw forward my maxilla becomes extremely recessed so i don’t do that
also i use a myobrace which helps a lot. I wear it at night and in the morning my jaw pops out of more than normal(it does go to normal cuz it’s not permanent but is permanent over a period of time)

0 changes whatsoever also the guy in OP pic is a huge beardfrauder

0 changes whatsoever also the guy in OP pic is a huge beardfrauder
are u fucking retarted. i trimmed for the after picture. i have less beard hair on the after smh

Lol what a retard i was, i used to believe in this cuck shit

• JFL
Reactions: mojopin
mewing really works, i have a twin brother and compared to him i have slight hollow cheeks and a good jawline

There is no mewing for your eye area

ePlxfMm.gif

Beard Frauding, slightly different angle, ditched the glasses, and most importantly, different lighting. Notice the shadow cast across his forehead and undereye/cheek area in the second pic. Combined with the mustache and soulpatch giving illusion that there is more bone defintion then before. He needs genio+slight mandibular advancement to reach his potential.

I swear. Mewtards are some of the most idiotic and gullible autists in the psl/looksmaxing community.

mewing works if you're younger than teens.

for adults, get a jack installed in your palate and just crank it until your cortical suture splits apart

Could get the same with thumbpulling for less than a month
Will make a thread on that some time later
ePlxfMm.gif

Beard Frauding, slightly different angle, ditched the glasses, and most importantly, different lighting. Notice the shadow cast across his forehead and undereye/cheek area in the second pic. Combined with the mustache and soulpatch giving illusion that there is more bone defintion then before. He needs genio+slight mandibular advancement to reach his potential.

I swear. Mewtards are some of the most idiotic and gullible autists in the psl/looksmaxing community.
No, the difference is there. Just don't expect too much from just proper tongue positioning.