Insane Mewing results before/after

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
ePlxfMm.gif

WD4fk06.gif

This guy has been hardmewing for like 5 months
here is a link to his thread: https://the-great-work.org/community/case-discussions/3-5-months-profile-update-2/

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 1464, LooksJourney and 1 other person
"mewing doesn't change ur jaw btw"

no substantial difference tbh
You should check his thread he has more pictures, it's only 5 months of hardmewing and you can tell there is some slight difference, better than nothing
The way to tell the difference is by looking at his upper lip, it looks upturned now

You should check his thread he has more pictures, it's only 5 months of hardmewing and you can tell there is some slight difference, better than nothing
The way to tell the difference is by looking at his upper lip, it looks upturned now

The slight difference was due to haloing from beardfrauding ( that made his chin appear slightly more prominent), outgrown front hair that covered slightly more of his forehead, glasses exposed his eyebrows (haloed slightly) and angle frauding in regards to head/forehead appearance.
At least he is a somewhat clever looksfrauder

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
beard frauding. btw u have 600 posts change your fucking profile pic

The slight difference was due to haloing from beardfrauding ( that made his chin appear slightly more prominent), outgrown front hair that covered slightly more of his forehead, glasses exposed his eyebrows (haloed slightly) and angle frauding in regards to head/forehead appearance.
lol why do people do shit like this

DvBaCd7.gif

The only difference is his jaw which he said grew from chewing.

Chewing is legit, mewing not imo.

DvBaCd7.gif

The only difference is his jaw which he said grew from chewing.

Chewing is legit, mewing not imo.
mewing is legit ive seen too many before after pics

Ehrlich_26_1.jpg

Ehrlich_29_1.jpg

Treatment results of orthodontist John Mew. (Courtesy of John Mew.)
Orthodontics or orthopedics is not known to produce any jaw changes remotely as impressive as these. (Courtesy of John Mew.)

I've seen them too, but I've yet to see one for adults. It simply doesn't work for adults.
ive seen alot for adults, nothing drastic but atleast they have better smiles

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Mewing is a complete utter scam. LMAO at people believing this crap.

Quick question just to test the overall intelligence in this forum: If I hang upside down from a pull up bar every day will this make me grow taller (Wolff's law)?

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD
NOTHING CHANGED

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and DrTony

Quick question just to test the overall intelligence in this forum: If I hang upside down from a pull up bar every day will this make me grow taller (Wolff's law)?
Why do Muay Thai fighters grow bigger shinBONES with all the smashing?

Mewing is very low IQ. Just get surgery faggots.

Ehrlich_26_1.jpg

Ehrlich_29_1.jpg

Treatment results of orthodontist John Mew. (Courtesy of John Mew.)
Orthodontics or orthopedics is not known to produce any jaw changes remotely as impressive as these. (Courtesy of John Mew.)
stacies.

OP is basically 2 side profile difference, just grew a beard..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and RichardSpencel

That's not an example of Wolff's law, Doctor.

Bones appear as a really strong organ since they provide structure and support for the body. They are made of very hard tissues that give the impression to be very static, however bones are a very dynamic tissue. Indeed new bone tissue that replace the old one is constantly created in a process called bone remodeling.

Bone is remodeled thanks to the activity of osteoblasts and osteoclasts, that balance bone resorption and formation. The main purpose of remodeling is to meet its mechanical demands, suggesting that mechanical forces are among the most potent factors that influence this process. In fact, mechanical loads create microdamages into the bone tissues that trigger the healing process of remodeling

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Why do Muay Thai fighters grow bigger shinBONES with all the smashing?

This might potentially (in extreme training scenarios) just increases local bone DENSITY not change the length of long bones (this happens at the end of cartilaginous growth plates before they ossify in a well orchestrated manner under the action of multiple hormones)

That's not an example of Wolff's law, Doctor.

Bones appear as a really strong organ since they provide structure and support for the body. They are made of very hard tissues that give the impression to be very static, however bones are a very dynamic tissue. Indeed new bone tissue that replace the old one is constantly created in a process called bone remodeling.

Bone is remodeled thanks to the activity of osteoblasts and osteoclasts, that balance bone resorption and formation. The main purpose of remodeling is to meet its mechanical demands, suggesting that mechanical forces are among the most potent factors that influence this process. In fact, mechanical loads create microdamages into the bone tissues that trigger the healing process of remodeling

Do you really think you can teach me what is tissue remodelling, osteoblasts, osteoclasts, mechanotransduction when my PhD was on this topic?

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
This might potentially (in extreme training scenarios) just increases local bone DENSITY not change the length of long bones (this happens at the end of cartilaginous growth plates before they ossify in a well orchestrated manner under the action of multiple hormones)
Thanks for your contribution doctor Tony.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony

Do you really think you can teach me what is tissue remodelling, osteoblasts, osteoclasts, mechanotransduction when my PhD was on this topic?
I am not teaching you anything rather I am refuting your claims that bone cannot be remodeled by stating the vary processes in our body that do in fact remodel our bones overtime.

Wolff's law is about bones growing as a result of putting pressure on them. this has nothing to do with hanging upside down from a pull-up bar. With mewing you're putting pressure on your maxilla with your tongue.

Also GTFO of here with your holier than thou attitude. Low IQ rat

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, kirbyparks, LooksJourney and 1 other person
Another reminder mewing is only a fix to mouthbreathing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Lumbersexual

i never said their bones get longer but they do get thicker over time because of the pressure mr smart guy, and it's not in extreme training scenarios, guys who practice muay thai or kickboxing DO HAVE thicker shins, it doesnt even take that long for them to notice differences, bones change under pressure whether you have a PHD or not.
And even if mewing doesn't give you a Male model maxilla it does widen the palate which gives a better smile

Lol he didnt change at all.

-Chin position still the same
-beard game

I am not teaching you anything rather I am refuting your claims that bone cannot be remodeled by stating the vary processes in our body that do in fact remodel our bones overtime.

You clearly didn't read my post. Bone (as most tissues) is a living tissue and as such the extracellular matrix of bone (made principally of hydroxyapatite and collagen type I) is dynamically remodelled by the action of osteoblasts/osteoclasts depending on the demands placed on it (magnitude of force, frequency, duration etc). This is Wolff's law and it is a scientific truth. My problem is when you start mixing half truths. You cannot alter the length of long bones by placing a chronic load on them. You also didn't answer my question. If I hang upside down from a pull up bar (having the force of gravity constantly pulling down on my spine, tibia, femur etc) for extended periods of time, will this make me grow taller? According to your interpretation of Wolff's law, then yes it is possible. You agree?
i never said their bones get longer but they do get thicker over time because of the pressure mr smart guy, and it's not in extreme training scenarios, guys who practice muay thai or kickboxing DO HAVE thicker shins, it doesnt even take that long for them to notice differences, bones change under pressure whether you have a PHD or not.
And even if mewing doesn't give you a Male model maxilla it does widen the palate which gives a better smile

Again, as I said changes in local bone density ARE indeed possible. This is why prolonged inactivity changes bone density for the worse (osteopenia). However this will not produce visible differences but can be confirmed with a DEXA scan. Yes palatal expansion IS possible due to the non fusion of the mid-palatal cartilaginous suture. Nobody is arguing against that. All I am arguing is about uneducated people falling for scams like mewing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
You clearly didn't read my post. Bone (as most tissues) is a living tissue and as such the extracellular matrix of bone (made principally of hydroxyapatite and collagen type I) is dynamically remodelled by the action of osteoblasts/osteoclasts depending on the demands placed on it (magnitude of force, frequency, duration etc). This is Wolff's law and it is a scientific truth. My problem is when you start mixing half truths. You cannot alter the length of long bones by placing a chronic load on them. You didn't answer my question though. If I hang upside down from a pull up bar (having the force of gravity constantly pulling down on my spine, tibia, femur etc) for extended periods of time, will this make me grow taller? According to your interpretation of Wolff's law, then yes it is possible. You agree?
No because height is determined by mostly genetics and some part nutrition. But actually the latter statement has some truth to it. You know how we are slightly taller in the morning right? This is due to gravity compressing cartilage in our spine and in other parts of our bodies, such as our knees when we stand up or sit down throughout the day. While we are lying down in a resting position, the spine is said to “spread out” or decompress, so when we wake in the morning we are taller after lying in bed all night.

Gravity doesn't just affect the spine though, it affects our face as well. During the day, gravity is pushing downwards on our face and if the tongue is not placed on the palate, if the mouth and teeth are not closed, there is no force to counteract gravity and the maxilla and mandible will collapse overtime hence why mouthbreathers have what you would call a "melting face".

Julius Wolff, is credited for first recognizing the paramount influence of mechanical forces on bone morphology and architecture. It has been found that extremely high-frequency microstrain activities (such as muscle contraction during resting state postural activity) are instrumental in maintaining bone mass, and further, how the absence of these activities results in bone resorption. So, bone remodeling is mainly triggered by low magnitude forces that are protracted over a long period of time. Although note that It is during the young stages of life, that bones considerably grow and shape according to forces stimuli: maxilla remodels through the tongue action, cranial vault reshapes with the expanding brain, and so on.

This concept can be applied to all the bones, but, in particular, bones in the facial complex have a faster rate of remodeling compared with other bones in the body. This comes from the presence of many sutures that are the major sites of bone growth. Extremely high frequency microstrains are the main trigger of bone remodeling, so tongue posture is the most important factor for maxilla (and cranofacial development) When tongue posture is affected, maxilla drops down and back. This reduces the eye support, flattens the cheekbones, narrows the nasal airway, lengthens the mid facial third, and lowers the palate, which narrows and create malocclusion, producing the stereotypical "ugly" face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Traxanas, LooksJourney, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
That site is good. I need to deathmew

Preety sure mewing made my face wider, i might be wrong tho

Preety sure mewing made my face wider, i might be wrong tho
did you measure your palate? it's the biggest indicator of something happening

mewing seems to be a cope
lmao his beard is the only thing that made any difference

Actually, it will (not Wolf Law) by reversing the effect of gravity, astronauts grow taller after coming back from space, partly because it releases gravity/weight pressure on the intervertebral disc, the inverse reason also partly explains why people get smaller as they age, this exercise would make you taller depending on the time you are in that position (would need to be for a long duration for changes to be notable). Mew works not only because of bones remodeling but also because it impacts the soft tissues between the facial bones which creates structural facial changes.

"A recent study found that with microgravity exposure in space, crewmembers experience spine-related issues, including a torso lengthening of 4 to 6 cm, two to three times the normal diurnal increase on Earth.

“This reportedly occurs because of spinal unloading, flattening of spinal curvature, loss of paravertebral muscle tone, and vertebral disc degeneration,” wrote the authors of “Lumbar Spine Paraspinal Muscle and Intervertebral Disc Height Changes in Astronauts After Long-Duration Spaceflight on the International Space Station,” recently published in the journal Spine from Wolters Kluwer Health."

What is my overall intelligence now that I answered the question Dr? Growing while being upside down, I am such a dummy right, as for people able to discern the subtle impact that the force applied to the palate in a constant fashion have on facial structures. Those who believe it does nothing have a much better understanding of how this constant force dissipates and counter-interact with gravity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and LooksJourney
Actually, it will (not Wolf Law) by reversing the effect of gravity, astronauts grow taller after coming back from space, partly because it releases gravity/weight pressure on the intervertebral disc, the inverse reason also partly explains why people get smaller as they age, this exercise would make you taller depending on the time you are in that position (would need to be for a long duration for changes to be notable). Mew works not only because of bones remodeling but also because it impacts the soft tissues between the facial bones which creates structural facial changes.

"A recent study found that with microgravity exposure in space, crewmembers experience spine-related issues, including a torso lengthening of 4 to 6 cm, two to three times the normal diurnal increase on Earth.

“This reportedly occurs because of spinal unloading, flattening of spinal curvature, loss of paravertebral muscle tone, and vertebral disc degeneration,” wrote the authors of “Lumbar Spine Paraspinal Muscle and Intervertebral Disc Height Changes in Astronauts After Long-Duration Spaceflight on the International Space Station,” recently published in the journal Spine from Wolters Kluwer Health."

What is my overall intelligence now that I answered the question Dr? Growing while being upside down, I am such a dummy right, as for people able to discern the subtle impact that the force applied to the palate in a constant fashion have on facial structures. Those who believe it does nothing have a much better understanding of how this constant force dissipates and counter-interact with gravity.
I assume you know that the growth they get in space is temporary. Either way, if you mew every second of every day then in theory it would have the same effect, but it wouldn't be temporary because the pressure is always there, right? That's my logic. Doesn't hurt to try. Worst case I look the same but breathe better and fraud the prominence of the chin whenever I'm not talking or eating, best case I see some decent changes over a few years. I've got nothing to lose.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney

Sorry to disappoint you but still low IQ. You do realize, I hope, that this is not a legit permanent increase in height via lengthening of the long bones of the skeleton right? Slight spinal disc decompression occurs every time you are not fighting against gravity (sleeping, hanging upside down etc). As you resume your daily activity you go back to your original height. Similarly hanging upside down and having gravity exerting a constant tensile force equal to your bodyweight CANNOT and WILL NOT lengthen your bones or alter the shape or position of your bones. Height is a polygenic trait under the influence of *thousands* of genes (each contributing a tiny amount to the overall phenotype). I hope you realize there are GWAS studies addressing the complex inheritance of these traits. Nobody here is arguing the impact of mechanical force on tissue remodelling. This is well established in the literature and part of my PhD thesis. We are arguing that mechanical force cannot LENGTHEN BONES - rather lengthening of bones occurs only while your growth plates are still open under the influence of hormonal cascades according to your own individual genetic blueprint. Mechanical force can definitely increase bone density through a phenomenon called mechanotransduction. Compact bone is comprised of concentric layers of bone matrix, in which small cavities known as lacunae are interspersed at regular intervals. These lacunae harbour osteocytes and are connected through canaliculi, a network of interconnecting canals. Gravity and compressive forces that are generated by muscle contractions during locomotion result in small deformations of the poro-elastic bone, resulting in pressure gradients that drive interstitial fluid flow through the lacunae–canalicular network. This load-induced fluid flow is thought to stimulate localized bone remodelling and optimize the physical performance of the bone through mechanotransduction signalling. NOBODY is arguing against this. Are we on the same page?

Last edited:
Sorry to disappoint you but still low IQ. You do realize, I hope, that this is not a legit permanent increase in height via lengthening of the long bones of the skeleton right? Slight spinal disc decompression occurs every time you are not fighting against gravity (sleeping, hanging upside down etc). As you resume your daily activity you go back to your original height. Similarly hanging upside down and having gravity exerting a constant tensile force equal to your bodyweight CANNOT and WILL NOT lengthen your bones or alter the shape of your bones. Height is a polygenic trait under the influence of *thousands* of genes (each contributing a tiny amount to the overall phenotype). I hope you realize there are GWAS studies addressing the complex inheritance of these traits. Nobody here is arguing the impact of mechanical force on tissue remodelling. This is well established in the literature and part of my PhD thesis. We are arguing that mechanical force cannot LENGTHEN BONES - rather lengthening of bones occurs only while your growth plates are still open under the influence of hormonal cascades according to your own individual genetic blueprint
You do agree that constant pressure on the palate will have some growth right?

Given that the mid-palatal suture is not ossified, using a palatal expander (the right vectorial mechanical force) would probably expand the upper dental arch, yes. No such suture exists for the lower jaw however.

Given that the mid-palatal suture is not ossified, using a palatal expander (the right vectorial mechanical force) would probably expand the upper dental arch, yes. No such suture exists for the lower jaw however.
well atleast you get a better smile, so it isn't really cope.

beard frauding. btw u have 600 posts change your fucking profile pic
Yeah, this.
Also the pictures were taken at slightly different angles so more of the chin/lips showed giving the illusion of forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deleted member 283
Sorry to disappoint you but still low IQ. You do realize, I hope, that this is not a legit permanent increase in height via lengthening of the long bones of the skeleton right? Slight spinal disc decompression occurs every time you are not fighting against gravity (sleeping, hanging upside down etc). As you resume your daily activity you go back to your original height. Similarly hanging upside down and having gravity exerting a constant tensile force equal to your bodyweight CANNOT and WILL NOT lengthen your bones or alter the shape or position of your bones. Height is a polygenic trait under the influence of *thousands* of genes (each contributing a tiny amount to the overall phenotype). I hope you realize there are GWAS studies addressing the complex inheritance of these traits. Nobody here is arguing the impact of mechanical force on tissue remodelling. This is well established in the literature and part of my PhD thesis. We are arguing that mechanical force cannot LENGTHEN BONES - rather lengthening of bones occurs only while your growth plates are still open under the influence of hormonal cascades according to your own individual genetic blueprint. Mechanical force can definitely increase bone density through a phenomenon called mechanotransduction. Compact bone is comprised of concentric layers of bone matrix, in which small cavities known as lacunae are interspersed at regular intervals. These lacunae harbour osteocytes and are connected through canaliculi, a network of interconnecting canals. Gravity and compressive forces that are generated by muscle contractions during locomotion result in small deformations of the poro-elastic bone, resulting in pressure gradients that drive interstitial fluid flow through the lacunae–canalicular network. This load-induced fluid flow is thought to stimulate localized bone remodelling and optimize the physical performance of the bone through mechanotransduction signalling. NOBODY is arguing against this. Are we on the same page?

I do know it isn't permanent, but it doesn't vanish instantly either. The point is if you continually stay upside down(most hours of the day) you are going to keep some of the growth for some amount of time and be objectively taller for that time frame. If you are unsatisfied with how the answer turned out, it isn't me being low IQ, it is because you didn't pick a good example for the answer you were aiming for or you didn't specify the restricted type of growth you were referring to. Your example shows though that a force, even simply gravity, impact structures that is supporting the force in some ways.

I am convinced that a small level of bone remodeling is possible though with hard mewing because remodeling facial bones in adults with a dental device is possible. Constant pressure will impact the structure that is being the recipient of the force, there is no other way around it, the force won't magically dissipate because Dr said "you cannot alter the shape of bones", this is just flawed logic. A hydraulic press, for example, can reshape matter much more dense and solid before breaking them than bones, "you cannot alter the shape of bones" is just false, it is objectively plain and simply wrong to say. Obviously, we aren't speaking of a hydraulic press here, but still, the same principle applies in regard to force absorption, it is a matter of conceptualizing this at a subtle micro level. I am not sure to what extent bone remodeling is possible through hard mewing, it might be extremely limited, but impacting the facial soft tissues seems very sensible to me through hard mewing, so to me hard mew is legit in seeing facial changes if you persist over a long period of time. And as we know minor facial changes can significantly impact facial attractiveness.

Results of an adult using a dental device that creates forward growth for reference;
X-Ray+Before_with+Caption.jpg
26+Weeks+X-Ray_NO+TILT+With+Caption.jpg

Before_Side+Profile.jpg
25+Weeks+Side+Profile.jpg

40+Weeks+Thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
i’m 19 ps i was tilting my neck a bit but still u can see a major difference

Attachments

• CF0AE64D-C484-4580-AD7C-49FAFC353930.jpeg
    CF0AE64D-C484-4580-AD7C-49FAFC353930.jpeg
    290.1 KB · Views: 274
  • 11A22197-B833-4EE4-8796-F3189A643A29.jpeg
    11A22197-B833-4EE4-8796-F3189A643A29.jpeg
    241.2 KB · Views: 291
i’m 19 ps i was tilting my neck a bit but still u can see a major difference
forget mewing, anish, forget mewing, you need to jawjut+beard or death

melvin lol

I do know it isn't permanent, but it doesn't vanish instantly either. The point is if you continually stay upside down(most hours of the day) you are going to keep some of the growth for some amount of time and be objectively taller for that time frame. If you are unsatisfied with how the answer turned out, it isn't me being low IQ, it is because you didn't pick a good example for the answer you were aiming for or you didn't specify the restricted type of growth you were referring to. Your example shows though that a force, even simply gravity, impact structures that is supporting the force in some ways.

I am convinced that a small level of bone remodeling is possible though with hard mewing because remodeling facial bones in adults with a dental device is possible. Constant pressure will impact the structure that is being the recipient of the force, there is no other way around it, the force won't magically dissipate because Dr said "you cannot alter the shape of bones", this is just flawed logic. A hydraulic press, for example, can reshape matter much more dense and solid before breaking them than bones, "you cannot alter the shape of bones" is just false, it is objectively plain and simply wrong to say. Obviously, we aren't speaking of a hydraulic press here, but still, the same principle applies in regard to force absorption, it is a matter of conceptualizing this at a subtle micro level. I am not sure to what extent bone remodeling is possible through hard mewing, it might be extremely limited, but impacting the facial soft tissues seems very sensible to me through hard mewing, so to me hard mew is legit in seeing facial changes if you persist over a long period of time. And as we know minor facial changes can significantly impact facial attractiveness.

Results of an adult using a dental device that creates forward growth for reference;
X-Ray+Before_with+Caption.jpg
26+Weeks+X-Ray_NO+TILT+With+Caption.jpg

Before_Side+Profile.jpg
25+Weeks+Side+Profile.jpg

40+Weeks+Thumbnail.jpg
name of the device please

this differences are incredible

he literally took off his glasses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Lumbersexual, Never_Began and 1 other person