INSANE NON SURGICAL CCW ROTATION! DOWNWARD GROWTHCELS GET IN HERE!

D

Deleted member 6423

Diamond
B47A8B47 4904 4940 BD2C 3E83C6ED80D6

Her horse face was completely fixed!

Now the real question is did it only affect her aveolar ridge or do the changes extend all the way up to her orbitals, visually it looks like the former is the case but lifefuel nonetheless

I would also like to explore the possibility of using tads for forward growth, in combination with permajutting as to counteract the lower third recessing effect of this movement and to achieve perfect anterior jaw growth near the gonion

Finally, this video should be consulted to postulate the use of tads to selectively induce ccw rotation in specific areas, and possibly even on the lower jaw in combination with the upper(and possibly in combination with the aforementioned uses) to create a lower gonial angle :soy:

this in combination with corticopuncture and weakening of the sutures of the upper jaw associated with sarpe(especially at specific times so as to maximize widening from mse or even corticopuncture hardmewing) coupled with perfecting your posture, may be the key to correcting downward growth in a more natural way without resorting to ccw bimax.

thoughts:feelshah:

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: capybara, Yerico7, ChristianChad and 2 others
I read the title as "suicide cow rotation"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, MistaQlon, ChristianChad and 3 others
what is this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
what is this?
basically just metal plates screwed into the jaw that act as anchors to move bone when used with rubber bands

they’re called TADS.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
tagging my long face ass niggas
@Toodlydood
@rambocel
@Jamal2222
@Toodlydood
@Toodlydood
@TsarTsar444
@Henry77
@ecstazy
@to_stop_da_cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, Deleted member 17829 and TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6423
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
How much?

• +1
in my smile lower teeth do not show up
that's why I need CCW rotation

Screenshot 2021 11 04 20 05 09 994 commiuigallery

• Hmm...

View attachment 1391702
ur lower teeth aren’t supposed to show when you smile tbh unless you open ur mouth, ur face is maybe slightly longish looking but it almost appears as if ur teeth are just oversized

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars

View attachment 1391702

I may get braces to fix deep bite and my bad lower crooked teeth. It would be free with medical insurance.

But I would rather save money and pay 13k to fix theese problems and get more forward growth too with bimax

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 6423
I only have one thigh that’s long, and it certainly isn’t my face
@Toodlydood
@rambocel
@Jamal2222
@Toodlydood
@Toodlydood
@TsarTsar444
@Henry77
@ecstazy
@to_stop_da_cope

@Toodlydood
@rambocel
@Jamal2222
@Toodlydood
@Toodlydood
@TsarTsar444
@Henry77
@ecstazy
@to_stop_da_cope
Dude I don't have long face💀 my midface ratio is approx 1:1

• JFL
This is similar to anchored implant technology I made a thread about a while ago. Could this somehow be used to reduce the nasal length, finally allowing us to achieve results like this? This is a simulation btw, and the idea behind this result is similar: we anchor the implant to the bone and then act at a specific angle to get the result that we want. In this case, the force applied was at a positive 30° angle to the horizontal. If this were possible, it would literally change lives. I can't describe how much better I'd look if my nose was a few mms shorter than it is. And this looks like it's got potential to do more than that.

40510 2015 83 Fig16 HTML
40510 2015 83 Fig6 HTML

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChristianChad and Deleted member 6423
basically just metal plates screwed into the jaw that act as anchors to move bone when used with rubber bands

they’re called TADS.
how much they cost? , what can they do?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MistaQlon, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Yerico7 and 3 others
saved her life ngl

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 5786
how much they cost? , what can they do?
idk tbh but after looking through sources I think it mainly just moves the teeth through the aveolar ridge, shortening it, however that’s when it’s connected to the braces, the other uses are in the videos I posted and explained

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
idk tbh but after looking through sources I think it mainly just moves the teeth through the aveolar ridge, shortening it, however that’s when it’s connected to the braces, the other uses are in the videos I posted and explained
will it make my cock bigger if i connect to it???

This is similar to anchored implant technology I made a thread about a while ago. Could this somehow be used to reduce the nasal length, finally allowing us to achieve results like this? This is a simulation btw, and the idea behind this result is similar: we anchor the implant to the bone and then act at a specific angle to get the result that we want. In this case, the force applied was at a positive 30° angle to the horizontal. If this were possible, it would literally change lives. I can't describe how much better I'd look if my nose was a few mms shorter than it is. And this looks like it's got potential to do more than that.

View attachment 1392158View attachment 1392160
I wonder if this implant can be done DIY similar to how MSE has been done DIY? Is it much different than MSE safety-wise?