Insane surgery transformation

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..

ok korean surgeons are the best

• Ugh..
Reactions: pisslord
She looked better before. After surgery she looks too plastic

She looked better before. After surgery she looks too plastic
who the fuck doesnt know that? she become more subhuman after

I would actually smash the fuck out the bish on the left

who the fuck doesnt know that? she become more subhuman after
Surgery is meant to make you look better and it is the doctors job to make it look neat and natural. The lady's surgeon just fucked it up but not too much

from gookwhore to manic insectoid

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers
Surgery is meant to make you look better and it is the doctors job to make it look neat and natural. The lady's surgeon just fucked it up but not too much
yeah i already made a post about gook surgeons. they always pull the jaw backwards which makes their side fucked up thus in motion they are really unnatural and awkward.

yeah i already made a post about gook surgeons. they always pull the jaw backwards which makes their side fucked up thus in motion they are really unnatural and awkward.
I think they made her chin longer. Otherwise I can't find any other difference tbh

from gookwhore to manic insectoid
she doesn't know fuck about looks.
looks are not all about frontal. she and her surgeons only focused on frontal and they actually fucked it up.
side is always fucking important maybe more than front that's why we are always talking about maxilla and jaw.
I think they made her chin longer. Otherwise I can't find any other difference tbh
they made her chin longer by clockwise rotation in order to put her mandible backwards.