Insane transformation

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
12631 2012 202 Fig8 HTML

Found this in a paper published by Triaca and Brusco. Holy shit, I had to check several times if this is even the same person.

Apart from the jaw improvement I find 2 things to be even more striking: 1st is the significantly increased mouth width and 2nd the reduced scleral show.

Which leads me to the conclusion that this guy had bimax + chin wing.

Thoughts ?

Source:
Brusco, D., Triaca, A. Skelettale und dentoalveoläre Maßnahmen zur Profiloptimierung. J. f. Ästhet. Chirurgie 6, 21–25 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12631-012-0202-3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, subhuman incel, Lolcel and 10 others
Goslingesque profile

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Deleted member 7725 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and sensen
View attachment 1176671

Found this in a paper published by Triaca and Brusco. Holy shit, I had to check several times if this is even the same person.

Apart from the jaw improvement I find 2 things to be even more striking: 1st is the significantly increased mouth width and 2nd the reduced scleral show.

Thoughts ?

Source:
Brusco, D., Triaca, A. Skelettale und dentoalveoläre Maßnahmen zur Profiloptimierung. J. f. Ästhet. Chirurgie 6, 21–25 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12631-012-0202-3
Hairline looks way better too

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
ASCENDED

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
he is kylo ren maxxed in the first pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
What makes mouth become bigger?
Better anterior projection of lips due to improved dentoalveolar support by the advanced dentoalveolar arches of both jaws through surgery results in wider lateral projection in the front view.

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
Can't wait to get my bimax in a year with a similarly famous surgeon tbh I will ascend HARD and post all pics here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Lolcel, KraftDurchLeid and 2 others
his fwhr is shit, absolutely over :lul:

View attachment 1176671

Thoughts ?

Source:
MtF candidate to attractive shaggy from scooby do

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky
from incel to invisible to prime women
if you're too ugly, it's really over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Lolcel, KraftDurchLeid and 2 others
View attachment 1176671

Thoughts ?

Source:
his eye look worse
he had dark triad lorenzo zurzolo eyes before now normie

high trust cuck

Beta normie phenotype

This guy probably simped for a 4/10 girl named Jessica

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and subhuman incel
Dude went from 4-5 to 7. Damn.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Still ugly but he looked like an ugly girl before and transitioned to ugly man...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and WannaBeA6
bimax, genio, angle implant

No chin wing make mandibular angle 90 degree when he started from scratch

From the front you can tell how much his ramus is elongated, more than 1cm its implant

Or either they did him SSRO and not BSSO

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, gamma, Incoming and 1 other person
what bimax do i need if i have short face syndrome and midface hypoplasia? I can get it covered by insurance

massive improvement and now has a good base to looksmax

what bimax do i need if i have short face syndrome and midface hypoplasia? I can get it covered by insurance
High cut + CW with anterior downgrafting

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
View attachment 1176671

Thoughts ?

Source:
Holy shit. From school shooter to Jewish chad

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
@Toodlydood needs this ASAP

• JFL
Reactions: Inscol and gamma
Crazy improvement. I would say he is a 6 on a 10 scale now.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
FUCK just saw this again.

I still don't know how he got his giga birdman recession so magically fixed. I'm also wondering about the jaw angles.

I need this shit INSTANTANEOUSLY because I curently don't even dare to leave my house because I'm such a subhuman recessed abomination:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Kinda funny. He looks like a different person but still just 4 psl