Insomnia for 1 and half a month

Kroker

Kroker

Unfazed
I'm brutally getting fucked by idk what severity it is but I guess it's moderate according to the research I've done.

Moderate insomnia: in my case I sleep at 12 AM and wake up exactly at 6:30 PM every fucking day.

And in the next day I take a nap for like 2hrs. If it's a normal day and this thing happened I would be refreshed after the nap but I just don't sleep deeply enough which causing me suffering.

Also many times I wake up in the middle of night and try to put myself back to sleep.

This happened after less than one month of fin and one week of Saw palmetto.

I took fin before and got insomnia too but after quitting my sleep pattern stabilized and went back to normal after a week or so.

But this time after taking Saw palmetto theres no indication of whether my sleep is gonna fix itself or no.

I'm tired, groggy, sleepy and in a bad mood because of sleep deprivation.

What should I do? Hope on sleep meds? I can't push another week of such misery tbh...

Advices? :fuk:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, dirtydorito, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
I used 2 B able To sleep,years ago... That was Before the Braind damge kicked In

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 18244, aBetterMii and 4 others
I used 2 B able To sleep,years ago... That was Before the Braind damge kicked In
Imagine Bhupal57 actually replying with something rather than dnr or Ok Dude :lul:

What did you do to help you overcome insomnia?

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 18244, currylightskin and 1 other person
Imagine Bhupal57 actually replying with something rather than dnr or Ok Dude :lul:

What did you do to help you overcome insomnia?
Cant slep Have Brain Damage

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, aBetterMii, ascension and 4 others
Low dose Mirtazapine

Insomnia is associated with Hypothyroidism

Get early morning bare chested sun exposure at 6-8 AM every single day

Maybe you legitimately have some sort of Sympathetic Nervous System overactivity from some health issue

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Deleted member 14160
@Pinhead Returns
@enchanted_elixir
Maybe you guys can give any advice?

Low dose Mirtazapine

Insomnia is associated with Hypothyroidism

Get early morning bare chested sun exposure at 6-8 AM every single day

Maybe you legitimately have some sort of Sympathetic Nervous System overactivity from some health issue
No bro I've checked thryoid before and thankfully it was fine.

Could it be that my progesterone is lower than average because of fin and SP?

Should I make a blood test? Take PGE as a med?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
@Pinhead Returns
@enchanted_elixir
Maybe you guys can give any advice?
Why are you tagging enchanted? His premise is constructing weekly seemingly high quality threads so people keep coming to this site and so it seems more like the older days of it with muchh higher quality. He is paid, maybe even not and is just a part of the admin team doing this "for free" (more site activity more retards paying for shit more ads = more $$$, not really free) to boost site activity/attention. I suspect one of the people that manage this account is @Preston

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Squirtle and Kroker
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker
I used to have this. It’s called early awakening. I fixed it by taking Melatonin when I woke up in the middle of the night and eventually it stopped

• +1
How old are you? Wouldn't mess with Prog if you are young.

What was your TSH?
It was normal levels mate iirc. Can't find the bloodtest papers around 😕

And I'm in early 20's.

• +1
"I sleep at 12 AM and wake up exactly at 6:30 PM every fucking day."

Would kill my entire family to sleep 6 straight hours (y)

• So Sad
I used to have this. It’s called early awakening. I fixed it by taking Melatonin when I woke up in the middle of the night and eventually it stopped
What has caused your insomnia?

Melatonin dose?

• +1

Have you tried to do anything to fix it?

• +1
It was normal levels mate iirc. Can't find the bloodtest papers around 😕

And I'm in early 20's.
Every case is individualised
Just because it is within normal range doesn't mean much

They also don't usually check for rT3 (reverse T3) which is converted from T4 when you are under stress, both T3 and rT3 are detected as the same thing (this is if they even check for T3, which they usually don't, they usually only check for TSH and T4). High rT3 can rape you and give you Hypo symptoms.
Just saying thats it not that two-dimensional

• +1

Melatonin dose?
I don’t know it just happened randomly. I took 5g which put me back to sleep fairly quick

• +1
I don’t know it just happened randomly. I took 5g which put me back to sleep fairly quick
How long did it take you to sleep normally again?

• +1
Every case is individualised
Just because it is within normal range doesn't mean much

They also don't usually check for rT3 (reverse T3) which is converted from T4 when you are under stress, both T3 and rT3 are detected as the same thing (this is if they even check for T3, which they usually don't, they usually only check for TSH and T4). High rT3 can rape you and give you Hypo symptoms.
Just saying thats it not that two-dimensional
I'll try to find the bloodtest paper but I doubt that I've done rT3

• +1

Have you tried to do anything to fix it?
Most likely depression because it showed up in my early 20s
I've tried basically everything, now i'm taking mirtazapine (low dose) and quetiapine (high dose)

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Kroker

Take Thyroid T3 hormone it will knock you out like morphine. Despite seemingly being contradictory, as T3 is a stimulant in some sense. It "relaxes" the right tissues tho and increases Melatonin production in the right time (when physiologically appropriate / 9-10 PM) as Melatonin is anti-oxidative

• +1
Most likely depression because it showed up in my early 20s
I've tried basically everything, now i'm taking mirtazapine (low dose) and quetiapine (high dose)
"The use of low doses of quetiapine for insomnia, while common, is not recommended; there is little evidence of benefit and concerns regarding adverse effects. Doses of quetiapine used for insomnia have ranged from 12.5 to 800 mg, with low doses of 25 to 200 mg being the most typical."

"Common (>10% incidence) side effects:

-HYPOTHYROIDISM"​

"At very low doses, quetiapine acts primarily as a histamine receptor blocker (antihistamine) and α1-adrenergic blocker. When the dose is increased, quetiapine activates the adrenergic system."

"At high doses, quetiapine starts blocking significant amounts of dopamine receptors. Off-label prescriptions, e.g. for chronic insomnia, of low-dose quetiapine is not recommended due to the harmful side-effects."

Meaning.....​

Dopamine: :kys:
Adrenergic system: :feelsgah:

Psychiatrists tried to rape my with low dose Seroquel one year ago, I did not comply and they seethed.​

Do not take the Jew poison​

Taper off very slow nigger, over 1 maybe even 2 months. I don't know dosages for Seroquel but decrease very slowly, in x mg increments taken for 2 days at a time.​

Last edited:
  • +1
I had the same issue with sleep (waking up at 5am every single day)

Managed to fix it with just Vitamin D

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Kroker
I had the same issue with sleep (waking up at 5am every single day)

Managed to fix it with just Vitamin D
Bro I take 10k IU D3 everyday the fuck is wrong with me then?

I excerise and take hot showers... Not to mention Baclofen 25mg which is a muscle relaxant plus Mg Glycinate...

:fuk:

I excerise and take hot showers... Not to mention Baclofen 25mg which is a muscle relaxant plus Mg Glycinate...

Have you tried going to a sleep clinic? You get to sleep there and they monitor everything through the night. Maybe you have some sort of breathing irregularities. Or, your issue might be hormonal. But if I were you I'd give it a try, why not

• +1
Also many times I wake up in the middle of night and try to put myself back to sleep.
I had this exact thing for months, I got on magnesium glycinate and it cured me. However, I am still fatigued when waking up. I've got a sleep test lined up in August.

• +1
  • Love it
I had this exact thing for months, I got on magnesium glycinate and it cured me. However, I am still fatigued when waking up. I've got a sleep test lined up in August.
Lifefuel greycel

How long did it take you to be back to normal again? Dose? Before bed?

Take vitamin A with Mg Glycinate to countersides, visit r/magnesium plenty of threads on this subject.

• +1
Reactions: Silver

Wat time do you take the D3? Do you eat it with a fatty meal?
That's too much D3 lower to 2-3k IU also be sure to get enough Vitamin A through beef liver from the butcher cooked lightly once or twice a week

• +1
Wat time do you take the D3? Do you eat it with a fatty meal?
That's too much D3 lower to 2-3k IU also be sure to get enough Vitamin A through beef liver from the butcher cooked lightly once or twice a week
In the morning I take vitamin D but yeah it's summer now and I should lower the dose. And yeah afte a fatty meal.

But I still have half full bottle left of D3 so I'm doing it EOD.

Vitamin A to enhance Mg Glycinate?

• +1
In the morning I take vitamin D but yeah it's summer now and I should lower the dose. And yeah afte a fatty meal.

But I still have half full bottle left of D3 so I'm doing it EOD.

Vitamin A to enhance Mg Glycinate?
Nah the Vitamin A is to balance general fatty acid consumption
Too much Vitamin A without D and too much Vitamin D without A both cause problems. Don't eat them at the same time though cuz they compete for absorption

Also its good that you're taking Magnesium, both Magnesium and Vitamin A are required (maybe, still not 100% sure) for Vitamin D store utilisation (you can supplement but won't do shit if you cant utilise your stores).

I would supplement 100mg elemental Magnesium max at a time, because the absorption starts to drop after 80mg Elemental Magnesium and you'll just piss most of it out.
I don't know how much Elemental Magnesium is in the Glycinate form, check online. Let's say it's 50% Elemental Magnesium per weight, so to get 100mg Elemental Mg you would need to supplement 200mg of Magnesium Glycinate for example.
Try to get your Magnesium through diet and not supplements. Good source is Ripe Fruits (all fruits are good but don't eat Bananas, Pears, Apples or non-juiced Oranges/Mandarins. Don't eat the seeds of Kiwis, Oranges as I said (juice them always because the Fiber in Oranges and those types of fruit is high in Oxalate), berries (expect strawberries cuz can't avoid them), passion fruit and basically any fruit. We are not birds and they have bad shit in them that distrupts digestion cuz they are designed so you poop them out. Other good sources, but high in Oxalate and Oxalic Acid is: well-boiled and drained Buckwheat, well-boiled Kale (doesn't have too much and what it has will get boiled out, but low in Oxalate and Oxalic Acid compared to other greens, so I lied technically, but still wouldn't eat too much of it. Try to get it Organic, and eat 2-3 times a week with a good amount of Fat for the Vitamin K absorption as Vit. K is the most fat dependant for absorption among the Fat Soluble Vitamins; general A, D and K consumption is Androgenic. Wouldn't bother with E and I would supplement K2 mk-4 every day 15mg with some fat; massive pro-Androgen anti-Estrogen effect; especially with the general combined intake of the other fat soluble vitamins. Don't eat them together cuz they compete for absorption) and the water from the boiled batch (the Magnesium will quickly be boiled into the water and you can drink that) (if you consume the water boil the Kale for 40-50 minutes, if you consume the leaves themselves boil for 20-30 mins, add a bit of baking soda (Sodium Bi-Carbonate) when you boil for the water so it binds to the Oxalic Acid and makes it ineffective), dates, dark chocolate (try to buy one with only Sugar cane, Chocolate beans and choco butter).

TL;Dr
medium Magnesium that adds up, low-no Oxalates foods: Ripe fruit, orange juice.
High Magnesium, low-medium oxalates foods: Buckwheat, well-boiled Kale, dates and dark chocolate. Maybe some other sources but I forgot.

Most high Magnesium foods also have shit load of Oxalate so it's not absorbed. Don't supplement your Magnesium supplement when eating these foods or it'll just bind to the Mg and you'll piss it out.

Also, on Glycinate, you can get Glycine itself from Gelatin (cooked collagen), you can do this via dehydrated Gelatin powder but much better to just cooked Collagenous animal parts like neck, tail, shins etc.
Best thing is Oxtail imo. Make a soup out of it, cooked 1 hour on high 7 hours on low (High - a lot of bubbles at a time, Low - bubble every second or so). Will cook all the Collagen but won't denature the protein too much. Remove the "scum" off the top with a spoon after 30 minutes on High, then add the vegetables and whole black pepper.
Be sure to buy the biggest pot you can find I do 2.25kg-3kg of Oxtail in a 10 litter pot.

when you'll put this in the fridge, it will be pure jello and you could walk on it. This means you did it right and it has shit load of Gelatin. Gelatin's Amino-Acid profile is very unique and has a lot of Glycine.

I can give you a good recipe for the soup if you want. anyways, good luck bhai

Last edited:
  • Love it
Lifefuel greycel

How long did it take you to be back to normal again? Dose? Before bed?

Take vitamin A with Mg Glycinate to countersides, visit r/magnesium plenty of threads on this subject.
250mg 2hrs before going to bed but in most cases I never go to bed after 2 hrs and stay up for an additional 4-6 hrs. When I took it worked immediately from the very first night and it has never came back. I suffered with waking up 6-14 times a night for 7-8 months and have since never experienced it again.

• +1
I'm brutally getting fucked by idk what severity it is but I guess it's moderate according to the research I've done.

Moderate insomnia: in my case I sleep at 12 AM and wake up exactly at 6:30 PM every fucking day.

And in the next day I take a nap for like 2hrs. If it's a normal day and this thing happened I would be refreshed after the nap but I just don't sleep deeply enough which causing me suffering.

This happened after less than one month of fin and one week of Saw palmetto.

I took fin before and got insomnia too but after quitting my sleep pattern stabilized and went back to normal after a week or so.

But this time after taking Saw palmetto theres no indication of whether my sleep is gonna fix itself or no.

I'm tired, groggy, sleepy and in a bad mood because of sleep deprivation.

What should I do? Hope on sleep meds? I can't push another week of such misery tbh...

Advices? :fuk:
wake up at 10am, drink coffee, go to gym at 2pm, intense workout, sleep at 8pm

naps are optional. you could stay awake if you wanted to but ur a weak subhumnan, i was in the same cycle for 2 weeks and decided it was getting annoying so i stopped napping and went to fucking bed when i needed to. put ur phone away, stop scrolling looksmax and close ur eyes after an intense day of workout out and getting shit done.

also get a job, the mental stimulation will leave you exhausted more than gym alone

90% of insomia sufferers are just unmotivated retards

• Ugh..
  • +1

naps are optional. you could stay awake if you wanted to but ur a weak subhumnan, i was in the same cycle for 2 weeks and decided it was getting annoying so i stopped napping and went to fucking bed when i needed to. put ur phone away, stop scrolling looksmax and close ur eyes after an intense day of workout out and getting shit done.

also get a job, the mental stimulation will leave you exhausted more than gym alone

View attachment 1772963
I agree tbh with everything youve said except coffee for the time being.

Stimulants will keep me awake like a unflushed turd.

• +1
I agree tbh with everything youve said except coffee for the time being.

Stimulants will keep me awake like a unflushed turd.
for 10 hours nigga?

dafuq

also gorilla dream is mogger sleep supplement

• +1

View attachment 1772963
Will not work if you are Hypothyroid or your Sympathetic Nervous System is working in overdrive

Too much Vitamin A without D and too much Vitamin D without A both cause problems. Don't eat them at the same time though cuz they compete for absorption

Also its good that you're taking Magnesium, both Magnesium and Vitamin A are required (maybe, still not 100% sure) for Vitamin D store utilisation (you can supplement but won't do shit if you cant utilise your stores).

I would supplement 100mg elemental Magnesium max at a time, because the absorption starts to drop after 80mg Elemental Magnesium and you'll just piss most of it out.
I don't know how much Elemental Magnesium is in the Glycinate form, check online. Let's say it's 50% Elemental Magnesium per weight, so to get 100mg Elemental Mg you would need to supplement 200mg of Magnesium Glycinate for example.
Try to get your Magnesium through diet and not supplements. Good source is Ripe Fruits (all fruits are good but don't eat Bananas, Pears, Apples or non-juiced Oranges/Mandarins. Don't eat the seeds of Kiwis, Oranges as I said (juice them always because the Fiber in Oranges and those types of fruit is high in Oxalate), berries (expect strawberries cuz can't avoid them), passion fruit and basically any fruit. We are not birds and they have bad shit in them that distrupts digestion cuz they are designed so you poop them out. Other good sources, but high in Oxalate and Oxalic Acid is: well-boiled and drained Buckwheat, well-boiled Kale (doesn't have too much and what it has will get boiled out, but low in Oxalate and Oxalic Acid compared to other greens, so I lied technically, but still wouldn't eat too much of it. Try to get it Organic, and eat 2-3 times a week with a good amount of Fat for the Vitamin K absorption as Vit. K is the most fat dependant for absorption among the Fat Soluble Vitamins; general A, D and K consumption is Androgenic. Wouldn't bother with E and I would supplement K2 mk-4 every day 15mg with some fat; massive pro-Androgen anti-Estrogen effect; especially with the general combined intake of the other fat soluble vitamins. Don't eat them together cuz they compete for absorption) and the water from the boiled batch (the Magnesium will quickly be boiled into the water and you can drink that) (if you consume the water boil the Kale for 40-50 minutes, if you consume the leaves themselves boil for 20-30 mins, add a bit of baking soda (Sodium Bi-Carbonate) when you boil for the water so it binds to the Oxalic Acid and makes it ineffective), dates, dark chocolate (try to buy one with only Sugar cane, Chocolate beans and choco butter).

TL;Dr
High Magnesium, low-medium oxalates foods: Buckwheat, well-boiled Kale, dates and dark chocolate. Maybe some other sources but I forgot.

Most high Magnesium foods also have shit load of Oxalate so it's not absorbed. Don't supplement your Magnesium supplement when eating these foods or it'll just bind to the Mg and you'll piss it out.

Also, on Glycinate, you can get Glycine itself from Gelatin (cooked collagen), you can do this via dehydrated Gelatin powder but much better to just cooked Collagenous animal parts like neck, tail, shins etc.
Best thing is Oxtail imo. Make a soup out of it, cooked 1 hour on high 7 hours on low (High - a lot of bubbles at a time, Low - bubble every second or so). Will cook all the Collagen but won't denature the protein too much. Remove the "scum" off the top with a spoon after 30 minutes on High, then add the vegetables and whole black pepper.
Be sure to buy the biggest pot you can find I do 2.25kg-3kg of Oxtail in a 10 litter pot.

when you'll put this in the fridge, it will be pure jello and you could walk on it. This means you did it right and it has shit load of Gelatin. Gelatin's Amino-Acid profile is very unique and has a lot of Glycine.

Thanks mate for the detailed reply, much appreciated 👍

• +1
Will not work if you are Hypothyroid or your Sympathetic Nervous System is working in overdrive
i said 90% of insomnia sufferers, the other 10% have valid reasons like those you mentioned (y)

for 10 hours nigga?

dafuq

also gorilla dream is mogger sleep supplement
Yeah imagine... lol

But you were right about the work mental stimulation, I used to get back home looking for bed only.

TL;Dr

@Kroker reformated and out more info

In general man, I recommend you to get Mirtazapine and supplement with a low dose. This shit really helps me. I love this drug in terms of its mechanism and pharmacology :Comfy: in low dose doses doesnt affect Serotonin (may even lower) and it powerfully inhibits Cortisol. Only it higher doses it starts to barely even touch the Adrenergic system, and even then it only affects 1/2 sites. Godsend of a drug tbh.
Good Thyroid function also helps a ton.

Dont starve yourself, get early morning sunlight everyday and be active throughout the day preferably in bright light. Guarantee you'll feel better in general this won't just help your sleep, will increase Thyroid funciton, Dopamine/GABA, mitochondrial function, improved Circadian Rhythm, improved Test, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 20098
Yeah imagine... lol

But you were right about the work mental stimulation, I used to get back home looking for bed only.
yeah i been there, niggas always say gym is cope because they are lazy fucks but it will genuinely increase quality of life :ogre:

• +1
just get a zolpidem prescription, it's like heroin of psych drugs

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Kroker and ChristianChad
just get a zolpidem prescription, it's like heroin of psych drugs
Tbh I'm scared of such drugs as @ChristianChad mentioned mirtazapine because I have a bad history of sides effects with such meds.

Anyway I will try all the other possible ways to fix it, if it didn't work then the meds is it to be.

• +1
Tbh I'm scared of such drugs as @ChristianChad mentioned mirtazapine because I have a bad history of sides effects with such meds.

Anyway I will try all the other possible ways to fix it, if it didn't work then the meds is it to be.

i've been taking it for years and had 0 sides (ofc, i still agree it's better to try solving the problem otherwise, this is just masking it)

just saying it's extremely efficient

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Kroker

Low dose Mirt is really safe and at low doses just acts as an anti-histamine and lowers Cortisol. Even when used on High Doses has a very minimal effect and doesn't rape you like most Psychiatric drugs (I assume never tried I only take it for sleep) which are mostly complete fucking poison garbage. Looking at its pharmacology it's very mild in terms of it effects in high doses, low dose doesn't touch noradrenaline, Dopamine doesn't get touched at all on any dose same for Serotonin may even lower it on low doses (which is good)
Just powerfully lowers Cortisol.
I'm taking this 3 years already for sleep and I have only positive things to say, only thing is increased hunger at first 3 years ago and also may be hard to get up at morning, ideally get 10 hours of sleep, or lower dosage... yknow you can manage and modulate it, may not have trouble getting up, maybe will.

As for sides, man, see for yourself. Try it and see if you have any sides. I had increased hunger at first, now I have nothing. I take it any day I want even with breaks of 1 month and I'm completely fine, no withdrawal at all. Maybe it's because I use very low-low dose (I take between 2mg to max of 15mg, I split the pill with a knife. Any higher and it would start to have stimulant action and increase Noradrenaline). Take it 1 hour before bed exactly

Last edited:
  • +1
Low dose Mirt is really safe and at low doses just acts as an anti-histamine and lowers Cortisol. Even when used on High Doses has a very minimal effect and doesn't rape you like most Psychiatric drugs (I assume never tried I only take it for sleep) which are mostly complete fucking poison garbage. Looking at its pharmacology it's very mild in terms of it effects in high doses, low dose doesn't touch noradrenaline, Dopamine doesn't get touched at all on any dose same for Serotonin may even lower it on low doses (which is good)
Just powerfully lowers Cortisol.
I'm taking this 3 years already for sleep and I have only positive things to say, only thing is increased hunger at first 3 years ago and also may be hard to get up at morning, ideally get 10 hours of sleep, or lower dosage... yknow you can manage and modulate it, may not have trouble getting up, maybe will.

As for sides, man, see for yourself. Try it and see if you have any sides. I had increased hunger at first, now I have nothing. I take it any day I want even with breaks of 1 month and I'm completely fine, no withdrawal at all. Maybe it's because I use very low-low dose (I take between 2mg to max of 15mg, I split the pill with a knife. Any higher and it would start to have stimulant action and increase Noradrenaline). Take it 1 hour before bed exactly
Thanks for encouraging me to take it (y)

I will try it and see myself.

Also as I mentioned earlier I take Mg Glycinate and D3, the calcium part is where I drink one glass of milk when I take vitamin D3 is this approach okay?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back