Insomnia for 1 and half a month

Thanks for encouraging me to take it (y)

I will try it and see myself.

Also as I mentioned earlier I take Mg Glycinate and D3, the calcium part is where I drink one glass of milk when I take vitamin D3 is this approach okay?
Sure man if you can digest the milk. I don't see any problems with this

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
I also had horrible insomnia in the beginning of the summer
Zinc and vitamin d3 unironically helped so much
Also finally getting coherent and long dreams

• +1
I also had horrible insomnia in the beginning of the summer
Zinc and vitamin d3 unironically helped so much
Also finally getting coherent and long dreams
When do you take the zinc?

• +1
i lament to inform you sir bur you have a prion based disease. only few months remain before you perish

Why are you tagging enchanted? His premise is constructing weekly seemingly high quality threads so people keep coming to this site and so it seems more like the older days of it with muchh higher quality. He is paid, maybe even not and is just a part of the admin team doing this "for free" (more site activity more retards paying for shit more ads = more $$$, not really free) to boost site activity/attention. I suspect one of the people that manage this account is @Preston
If I was an account managed by multiple people trying to purposely revive the site for profit, I would link the threads I made in the description of my videos, which I don't.

Imagine Bhupal57 actually replying with something rather than dnr or Ok Dude :lul:

What did you do to help you overcome insomnia?
oh thats bupal? cant see the name

jfled now:lul:

• So Sad
Check your T levels.

How old are you? Wouldn't mess with Prog if you are young.

What was your TSH?
i have thyroid stimulating hormone 3.3 mIU/L and trouble falling asleep

I'm brutally getting fucked by idk what severity it is but I guess it's moderate according to the research I've done.

Moderate insomnia: in my case I sleep at 12 AM and wake up exactly at 6:30 PM every fucking day.

And in the next day I take a nap for like 2hrs. If it's a normal day and this thing happened I would be refreshed after the nap but I just don't sleep deeply enough which causing me suffering.

Also many times I wake up in the middle of night and try to put myself back to sleep.

This happened after less than one month of fin and one week of Saw palmetto.

I took fin before and got insomnia too but after quitting my sleep pattern stabilized and went back to normal after a week or so.

But this time after taking Saw palmetto theres no indication of whether my sleep is gonna fix itself or no.

I'm tired, groggy, sleepy and in a bad mood because of sleep deprivation.

What should I do? Hope on sleep meds? I can't push another week of such misery tbh...

Advices? :fuk:
Really 6 hours is a lot nowardays, how old are You?