insomnia might have unironically stunted my growth

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
as a kid and teen I was never a picky eater, in fact I always tended to overeat a little and throughout early puberty I always packed few additional pounds (dropped all my weight after 15)

but the issue was starting from 12 yo I just couldn't sleep. There was even a time in 6th grade where I stayed up for 5 days with 0 hours of sleep, eventually I just fucking collapsed and they took me to hospital and after running some tests found out I was deficient in a lot of vitamins (with vit D being at absolute rock bottom, doctors genuinely got mad at my parents for letting something like this happen) after like a solid week or two in the hospital I eventually got well and continued my life, but insomnia p much still followed me, I never got more than 6 hours of sleep on school days so I was eventually put on melanin which actually helped but I can say that between the ages of 12 and 15 I pretty much went through it with minimal sleep. Did this stunt my growth? Because I'm 5'5 at 17 yo while almost every men in my family is over 6ft (with just dad being 5'7 and one cousin being 5'9), one of my 15 yo cousin is 6'4 while uncle is 6'1 or is it the result of just inheriting shitty manlet genes from my dad? (ironically he told me he suffered from the same problem as a kid, saying he ended up being 5'7 while his brother who got good sleep every night got to be 6'1)

even if this is the case can I get my lost inches back? :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: onfiresems, ManzareK and Ryan
get a double LL nd stop crying incel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, delusionalretard and Clandestine
yh it may stunt if it happened for a year jfl and get LL nd stop crying incel
not worth it, you walk weird after it and it fucks your athletic functions up. also its the most painful and pricy surgery to take. I'd rather pour the 100 grand into facial surgeries to at least become a chad manlet

I'm just gonna go amnesia route and fraud to 5'7-8 with lifts :forcedsmile:

sorry for ur loss

not worth it, you walk weird after it and it fucks your athletic functions up. also its the most painful and pricy surgery to take. I'd rather pour the 100 grand into facial surgeries to at least become a chad manlet

I'm just gonna go amnesia route and fraud to 5'7-8 with lifts :forcedsmile:
this all is cope spread by poor manlets so that peoplee dont get LL..and what do u need athletic ablities for jfl..jfl imagine worring about pain while being a man

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Clandestine
this all is cope spread by poor manlets so that peoplee dont get LL..and what do u need athletic ablities for jfl..jfl immagine worring about pain while being a man
might unironically consider after hitting 20 or something, my growth plates are still open (took xrays literally last week) so its not fully over yet

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
this all is cope spread by poor manlets so that peoplee dont get LL..and what do u need athletic ablities for jfl..jfl immagine worring about pain while being a man
LL is the final nail in the coffin for blackpillers. 8 cm femur LL or death

• Love it
Reactions: Ryan
insomenia not really only if you didnt sleep like for 2 - 4 days straight always

as a kid and teen I was never a picky eater, in fact I always tended to overeat a little and throughout early puberty I always packed few additional pounds (dropped all my weight after 15)

but the issue was starting from 12 yo I just couldn't sleep. There was even a time in 6th grade where I stayed up for 5 days with 0 hours of sleep, eventually I just fucking collapsed and they took me to hospital and after running some tests found out I was deficient in a lot of vitamins (with vit D being at absolute rock bottom, doctors genuinely got mad at my parents for letting something like this happen) after like a solid week or two in the hospital I eventually got well and continued my life, but insomnia p much still followed me, I never got more than 6 hours of sleep on school days so I was eventually put on melanin which actually helped but I can say that between the ages of 12 and 15 I pretty much went through it with minimal sleep. Did this stunt my growth? Because I'm 5'5 at 17 yo while almost every men in my family is over 6ft (with just dad being 5'7 and one cousin being 5'9), one of my 15 yo cousin is 6'4 while uncle is 6'1 or is it the result of just inheriting shitty manlet genes from my dad? (ironically he told me he suffered from the same problem as a kid, saying he ended up being 5'7 while his brother who got good sleep every night got to be 6'1)

GAME OVER GO ER

looks like the issue is your dad's gene . im sorry bro , i dont think sleep matters alot , theoretically sleep only relates to the amount of hgh secreted that can increase your height .

but the amount of hgh circulating in your body (determined by somatostasin secretion and liver-specific IGF-1 gene ) and whether your bone can utilize the GH to grow , is entirely genetic . in which there's absolutely nothing you can do .

also its anecdotal , but a lot of my friends are pulling all nighter in their growing phase , yet literally all of them still reach 6 ft and above

also its anecdotal , but a lot of my friends are pulling all nighter in their growing phase , yet literally all of them still reach 6 ft and above
when i grew from 5'1 - 5'9.5 rom 13.5 to 15 i was drinking sprite everyday and pulling all nighters playing destiny 2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
i ate barely anything and slept 4 hours and still grew a foot in 3-4 years it’s cope tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ceilings and Deleted member 5786

You almost definitely stunted your growth.

Dont listen to the autists claiming they grew a foot in a year despite having anorexia.

Its proven that shit nutrition and lifestyle does lead to niggas being shorter.

Get on AI and hgh if pl8s still open tbh

idk I also slept like 6hrs a night as a youngcel vidyacel and it was birdcel sleep yet I grew to 6'1(6'2 with fixed spine). I think it has to do with nutrition more

You probably had growth hormone problems, It's partly because of your diet but you could have the best diet just depends on how lucky you are and how your relatives height genetics are

You almost definitely stunted your growth.

Dont listen to the autists claiming they grew a foot in a year despite having anorexia.

Its proven that shit nutrition and lifestyle does lead to niggas being shorter.

Get on AI and hgh if pl8s still open tbh
This. But actually go to the doctor and get an x-ray. Then if they are open, hit the internet for drugs.

Don't know about that brah

in the 2 year period where I grew like 9 inches I got like 4 hours of sleep per night and ate 1000 calories daily

I think what you are describing about you being shorter than all your family is

Genetic recombination ™️