Instagram algorithm

GoldenOrderCels

GoldenOrderCels

prettyboyism
I want to start instagrammaxxing before going to university in September. Question is: Do I use my old instagram account that still has 19 followers after all the people unfollowed me or do I create a new account? 19 followers would give me a small headstart but I’m not sure if Instagram has an algorithm that boosts newly created accounts (like Tinder)
Pls help, thanks.
@Xangsane @Niko69 @Lars @ArvidGustavsson @Amnesia @6’1cel pls help:D

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 20677, Prince88 and 2 others
I want to start instagrammaxxing before going to university in September. Question is: Do I use my old instagram account that still has 19 followers after all the people unfollowed me or so I create a new account? 19 followers would give me a small headstart but I’m not sure if Instagram has an algorithm that boosts newly created accounts (like Tinder)
Pls help, thanks.
I have 33 followers on Instagram

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn, vaninskybird, Adonis and 2 others
Create a new account

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Niklaus Mikaelson and GoldenOrderCels
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
Can you pls tag people that do? I just tagged a couple chads that might have high follower counts
Honestly can't remember as I had my.accpunt for so long, I would probably create a new account so you can choose a good new name and add the people you have following you currently. No harm in that unless you want to keep your posts or archived things

• +1
Reactions: Loki and GoldenOrderCels
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Loki, GoldenOrderCels and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: GoldenOrderCels and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, GoldenOrderCels and Deleted member 18840
Op mentioned a boost for new account (better reach of audience in the beginning of creating it like the noob boost on tinder)
it does exist for Insta? didn't thought so

• +1
Reactions: GoldenOrderCels and Niklaus Mikaelson
it does exist for Insta? didn't thought so
I said I wasn't sure whether it's a thing or not, but the amounts of followers op has it wouldn't hurt to try

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, GoldenOrderCels and Deleted member 18840
Create a new one
I have 1.5k followers currently

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vaninskybird, GoldenOrderCels and Niklaus Mikaelson
I want to start instagrammaxxing before going to university in September. Question is: Do I use my old instagram account that still has 19 followers after all the people unfollowed me or do I create a new account? 19 followers would give me a small headstart but I’m not sure if Instagram has an algorithm that boosts newly created accounts (like Tinder)
Pls help, thanks.
Just use Hiketop, I got 23k in 1 month. This was 4 years ago, you can download the app on its website

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, vaninskybird, GoldenOrderCels and 1 other person
Create a new one
I have 1.5k followers currently
How long did it take and which technique did you use? Following 200 people daily and unfollowing those who don’t follow back?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
How long did it take and which technique did you use? Following 200 people daily and unfollowing those who don’t follow back?
I have status where I live tbh people I know irl followed me first I follow them back and more people follow me its simple
1 year

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and GoldenOrderCels
I have status where I live tbh people I know irl followed me first I follow them back and more people follow me its simple
1 year
What’s realistic to reach within a month? I think I know about 70-100 people that could follow me on Instagram cuz we know each other irl

• +1
What’s realistic to reach within a month? I think I know about 70-100 people that could follow me on Instagram cuz we know each other irl
200 I think or maybe even higher like 300-450 since it will be a virgin account

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and GoldenOrderCels
Just use Hiketop, I got 23k in 1 month. This was 4 years ago, you can download the app on its website
ayo fam this bich legit? fr fr? ion even care about having 20k, 100 would be gucci

• +1
Reactions: GoldenOrderCels
200 I think or maybe even higher like 300-450 since it will be a virgin account
I just read someone mentioning on Quora that new accounts have more restrictions than old accounts (messaging, following,…)
If there is an advantage to new account, what would it be?

• +1
ayo fam this bich legit? fr fr? ion even care about having 20k, 100 would be gucci
Yes, it is. Simply use fake accounts to follow people and with the points you get you invest them in your real account, you'll understand what I'm saying when you download the application. Obviously almost all your followers will be curries, Nigerians and fake accounts, but something is something if you want to appear status.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: vaninskybird and GoldenOrderCels
Yes, it is. Simply use fake accounts to follow people and with the points you get you invest them in your real account, you'll understand what I'm saying when you download the application. Obviously almost all your followers will be curries, Nigerians and fake accounts, but something is something if you want to appear status.
i want some cute pajeeta following me, but that aint gonna happen, is gonna be some 2psl bobs and vegana enjoyer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 19629 and GoldenOrderCels
I just read someone mentioning on Quora that new accounts have more restrictions than old accounts (messaging, following,…)
If there is an advantage to new account, what would it be?
IG will show you as a new account so people that know irl have more chances to follow u

• Love it
Reactions: GoldenOrderCels
i want some cute pajeeta following me, but that aint gonna happen, is gonna be some 2psl bobs and vegana enjoyer
What you want
529058 r 1280 720 f jpg q x xxyxx
What you get
11358832 16x9 large

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn and vaninskybird