Instagram spikes my cortisol so fucking much

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
I have to cover the explore page with my hands when trying to search something up on ig. Once I pressed the search bar I let go.

Anywhere from brutal blackpills, interracial couples and hot girls is making me depressed af.
There is a popular public interviewer called Israel Padilla he is making us men seem like cucks by not destroying women’s egos.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, 91302 and h111
0:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: h111
Fuck you all

• +1
Reactions: h111
Its filled with rage bait this is the best social media

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, likenesss, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
I have to cover the explore page with my hands when trying to search something up on ig. Once I pressed the search bar I let go.

Anywhere from brutal blackpills, interracial couples and hot girls is making me depressed af.
There is a popular public interviewer called Israel Padilla he is making us men seem like cucks by not destroying women’s egos.
Hes turbo manlet

its the opposite for me insta is like a modern day playboy magazine for me.

Just start liking cat memes, you only get those on your feed after some time

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 91302
My explore feed is full of ass