[InstagramInfluencerCels GTFIH!] Anyone got any tips for an Instagram newbie like myself?

Nims

Nims

πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ
I've never used instagram properly I have had an account before for many years but I have actually never made a single post as I felt no need. As of late while I've been on my tinder journeys, I've realised that tho that alot of girls use it and seem to ask me if I have it. Thankfully I use Snapchat (Botted 250k Snapscore :feelskek:) so I can send them that and most of the time they will send me a snap.

However, I think I could probably benefit from creating an Instagram I don't really live an exciting life but its quite easy to fraud, and from what I've heard it could be quite an easy way to expand my social circle which as of right now is non existent, and also possibly pic up girls just through msgs and what not.

Im also thinking now could quite possibly be the best time for me to create an Instagram due to my surgerymaxxing as I've already got 3 trips planned to different countries, German, Italy and France.

I think I could probably upload a bunch of pictures and videos while I am there and that will probably be quite good material for story rolls? (The things on people profiles IDK not the stories but like the permanent ones?), I also went to London last week so I could upload some pictures I took there.

Im also planning on getting some NT hobbies soon, after I have increased my meds dosage, I plan to join a Dojo and start practising Judo, I also quite enjoy the outdoors so I could upload pictures of that.

Do you guys have any tips for Instagram like I said I've never used it really so I don't know how to gain followers or get likes, is there any thread you boyos would recommend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
Been 10 minutes and not a single fucking reply.
Crying Big Ed GIF - Crying Big Ed Sad - Discover & Share GIFs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
Solved and DM me on Discord if you need help IG maxxing.

• Woah
Reactions: Nims
Instagram is shallow as fuck and all about flashing status + looks. So any BS that makes you appear popular/high class/rich as well as looksmaxxed photos of yourself is what would make a good profile

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Nims
Follow me on IG

• +1
I have been planning on making a social media maxxing guide for Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok and others. You want me to tag you when I have it posted?

• Woah
I have been planning on making a social media maxxing guide for Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok and others. You want me to tag you when I have it posted?
Yes pls. :love:

Follow @kingreidyz
Wow mirin the profile tbh, Not going to follow as my account has my full name, age and where I live on it, But I'm following in spirit.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Wow mirin the profile tbh, Not going to follow as my account has my full name, age and where I live on it, But I'm following in spirit.
KUDOS πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‘‘βœ¨

• JFL