Instead of alcohool

Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken
What can you use to be a little bit high and mostly low inhib instead of alcohool?

Since it is poison etc (i drink it once or twice a week, but still).

Other users said to try a bit of weed but smoking won't be bad for aging anyway?

Inb4 "slay bitches", if i could get laid i wouldn't looking for trying something to be low inhib jfl

Cocaine and exctasy

bro lmao ur literally searching for the perfect substance rn you will have side effects from everything

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, oldcelloser, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
phenibut

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and duck
GHB has an effect similar to alcohol at low doses; just don't mix the 2 if you don't want to blackout and be raped/die.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and TrestIsBest
GHB

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
What can you use to be a little bit high and mostly low inhib instead of alcohool?

Other users said to try a bit of weed but smoking won't be bad for aging anyway?

Inb4 "slay bitches", if i could get laid i wouldn't looking for trying something to be low inhib jfl
Avoid regular alco because it's high in calories and doesn't fill your stomach which is double bad because it won't kill cravings while making you fat, switch to energy drinks alternating with sugar free cola 🥤

Avoid regular alco because it's high in calories and doesn't fill your stomach which is double bad because it won't kill cravings while making you fat, switch to energy drinks alternating with sugar free cola 🥤
Like redbull instead of alcohool?
A coworker of mine said wine could work too

phenibut is your best option but it's hard to get it now since it's been banned as a supplement

Attachments

• Screenshot_54.png
    Screenshot_54.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 2729
Ashwagandha, Meditation, Yoga.

• +1
Reactions: Skrocle
I hope they didn't ban it in Germany still
if it's banned in netherlands (that webshop is dutch), it's banned in the whole eu

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Lyrica
Klonopin
Nardil

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
phenibut is your best option but it's hard to get it now since it's been banned as a supplement

if it's banned in netherlands (that webshop is dutch), it's banned in the whole eu
It is banned for a long time in most of EU but has always been easy to get

• +1
Reactions: racoon4
Carry picture of Gosha and kiss it:owo::love:

GHB has an effect similar to alcohol at low doses; just don't mix the 2 if you don't want to blackout and be raped/die.
GHB is literally a death sentence

• Hmm...
Reactions: one job away and TrestIsBest
Sportpoeders.nl also sells it, but for me it had 0 effect :(

• Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest
From my experience, alcohol is the only „cure“ that never has opposite side effects.
Weed never made me low inhib, it made me think about everything even more than usual.
Ecstasy was good, but if you take too much of it, the side effects can fuck you up.
Cocaine will also make you high inhib, if you already have anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
From my experience, alcohol is the only „cure“ that never has opposite side effects.
Weed never made me low inhib, it made me think about everything even more than usual.
Ecstasy was good, but if you take too much of it, the side effects can fuck you up.
Cocaine will also make you high inhib, if you already have anxiety.
Seems like you just haven't tried other gabaergic drugs

Amphetamin ages you. And makes you depressed.

Cocaine too. Is expensive and as someone said makes you agressive if you’re anxious before instead of calm and low inhib

Ghb is good but can very easily kill you.

Last edited:
I've taken heavy doses of both together before and almost puked my guts out :feelsuhh: