Discussion Instead of getting surgeries to make themself look better. Why not just get our faces completely remoulded to a face we know looks good

Digital Hitler

Digital Hitler

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
Time online
31d 20h 27m
Instead of people getting surgeries to make themself look better. Why not just get our faces completely remoulded to a face we know looks good.

For example, instead of trying to make your ugly face look better with surgeries. so youll still be you, just with supposedly good features.

why not just literally change everything to look exactly like a face that already looks good. for example if u wanna look good like meeks. why not just copy literally every aspect of his face, tan to the same colour for skin, contacts for same colour eyes, rhino, eyebrow transplant to get his exact shape, get the exact same jaw, skull mould, brow ridge etc.

would it even be possible to copy someones faces? logically you could just get the exact same features as them, but i feel like you still wouldnt look the exact same

what u guys think?

Gonthar

Gonthar

Zephir
Time online
300d 9h 23m
Well, there are full face transplants but they rarely look natural.

L

Lawton88

Wizard
Time online
39d 8h 10m
Digital Hitler said:
Instead of people getting surgeries to make themself look better. Why not just get our faces completely remoulded to a face we know looks good.

For example, instead of trying to make your ugly face look better with surgeries. so youll still be you, just with supposedly good features.

why not just literally change everything to look exactly like a face that already looks good. for example if u wanna look good like meeks. why not just copy literally every aspect of his face, tan to the same colour for skin, contacts for same colour eyes, rhino, eyebrow transplant to get his exact shape, get the exact same jaw, skull mould, brow ridge etc.

would it even be possible to copy someones faces? logically you could just get the exact same features as them, but i feel like you still wouldnt look the exact same

what u guys think?

To truly match the other person they would have to disconnect about everything from your skull and then take a grinder to the places that need to be sanded down and add implants I guess to the places where you need more growth. I wonder if that is technically possible if they did one area at a time or are there some things that just cant be detached without killing you. :)

Digital Hitler

Digital Hitler

Time online
31d 20h 27m
Lawton88 said:
To truly match the other person they would have to disconnect about everything from your skull and then take a grinder to the places that need to be sanded down and add implants I guess to the places where you need more growth. I wonder if that is technically possible if they did one area at a time or are there some things that just cant be detached without killing you. :)
wish i was the real life hitler instead of the digital hitler so I could try these types of experiments. but i think your onto something son

CursedOne

CursedOne

I support the euthanization of ugly people
Time online
72d 6h 22m
its technically and surgically not possisble to that. You would have to undergo a full face transplant which is not done for non deformed people. And even full face transplant dont always look good.

Carolus

Carolus

Banker
Time online
47d 7h 22m
This is why

khvirgin

khvirgin

Zephir
Time online
45d 12h 10m
anyway when I will get implants I will bring models pics with me
I will probably look like some uncanny monster after :lul:

Digital Hitler

Digital Hitler

Time online
31d 20h 27m
khvirgin said:
anyway when I will get implants I will bring models pics with me
I will probably look like some uncanny monster after :lul:
lmao. nothing worse than uncanny surgeries.

AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Instructor
Time online
32d 2h 12m
Because moving bone above your lower third area is dangerous

If you get implant you will still be you since you don't have the guy base

Digital Hitler

Digital Hitler

Time online
31d 20h 27m
AtlasTH said:
Because moving bone above your lower third area is dangerous

If you get implant you will still be you since you don't have the guy base
but whats the difference if u have implants to shape to the exact same way as the guys face ur copying

L

Lawton88

Wizard
Time online
39d 8h 10m
Digital Hitler said:
but whats the difference if u have implants to shape to the exact same way as the guys face ur copying

I guess if you have smaller type skull bones some of that may be possible but if you have some decent bone mass in the area needing to be changed adding implants may look pretty crazy even if the ratios are the same.

AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Instructor
Time online
32d 2h 12m
Digital Hitler said:

Not possible unless you have similar base, midface ratio eye ratio eye to nose eye to mouth how can u supppsed to change this?

chinpilled

chinpilled

Enthusiast
Time online
7d 1h 45m
Digital Hitler said:

what u guys think?
Not possible because of cranial base bottle neck

SeiGun

SeiGun

69% Ascended
Time online
82d 4h 33m
just get skull transplant from chad bro

metagross

metagross

Wizard
Time online
17d 12h 58m
There are quite a lot of people who actually did get surgeries to look like some celebrity.
And it usually never works out.

Digital Hitler

Digital Hitler

Time online
31d 20h 27m
chinpilled said:
Not possible because of cranial base bottle neck
whats that

Stopping@Nothing19

Stopping@Nothing19

Rockdonalds
Time online
11d 13h 13m
only works if your pheno is the same otherwise its a waste of time and money

P

Pakicel

Enthusiast
Time online
39d 3h 36m
There are limitations to what surgery can do. It can't change the foundation of your facial aesthetics like your skull shape, phenotype, ratios etc and it's very difficult to make it drastic changes, whilst looking natural. There's also a lot about what makes someone good looking that we don't know so even if you make every single one of your features ideal, there's no guarantee that you will end up as good looking as someone who's features were like that naturally and has "harmony".

Users who are viewing this thread