Instead of getting surgeries to make themself look better. Why not just get our faces completely remoulded to a face we know looks good

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
Instead of people getting surgeries to make themself look better. Why not just get our faces completely remoulded to a face we know looks good.

For example, instead of trying to make your ugly face look better with surgeries. so youll still be you, just with supposedly good features.

why not just literally change everything to look exactly like a face that already looks good. for example if u wanna look good like meeks. why not just copy literally every aspect of his face, tan to the same colour for skin, contacts for same colour eyes, rhino, eyebrow transplant to get his exact shape, get the exact same jaw, skull mould, brow ridge etc.

would it even be possible to copy someones faces? logically you could just get the exact same features as them, but i feel like you still wouldnt look the exact same

what u guys think?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14978, germanlooks and 4 others
i don't think is possible. or if it is, you would pay hundreds of thousands of $

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, oldcelloser, Romeo1111 and 2 others

@PingPong

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14978, AtlasTH and 1 other person
Well, there are full face transplants but they rarely look natural.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Instead of people getting surgeries to make themself look better. Why not just get our faces completely remoulded to a face we know looks good.

For example, instead of trying to make your ugly face look better with surgeries. so youll still be you, just with supposedly good features.

why not just literally change everything to look exactly like a face that already looks good. for example if u wanna look good like meeks. why not just copy literally every aspect of his face, tan to the same colour for skin, contacts for same colour eyes, rhino, eyebrow transplant to get his exact shape, get the exact same jaw, skull mould, brow ridge etc.

would it even be possible to copy someones faces? logically you could just get the exact same features as them, but i feel like you still wouldnt look the exact same

what u guys think?

To truly match the other person they would have to disconnect about everything from your skull and then take a grinder to the places that need to be sanded down and add implants I guess to the places where you need more growth. I wonder if that is technically possible if they did one area at a time or are there some things that just cant be detached without killing you. :)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Stevensmithgerard
Not possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and germanlooks
To truly match the other person they would have to disconnect about everything from your skull and then take a grinder to the places that need to be sanded down and add implants I guess to the places where you need more growth. I wonder if that is technically possible if they did one area at a time or are there some things that just cant be detached without killing you. :)
wish i was the real life hitler instead of the digital hitler so I could try these types of experiments. but i think your onto something son

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Sny, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
its technically and surgically not possisble to that. You would have to undergo a full face transplant which is not done for non deformed people. And even full face transplant dont always look good.

This is why

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sly shinkai, Stevensmithgerard, .👽. and 6 others
Why not bro

Screenshot 2021 10 08 at 22 32 46 Man spent over 30K to look like David Beckham   National Gl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member, .👽. and 5 others
anyway when I will get implants I will bring models pics with me
I will probably look like some uncanny monster after :lul:

anyway when I will get implants I will bring models pics with me
I will probably look like some uncanny monster after :lul:
lmao. nothing worse than uncanny surgeries.

Because moving bone above your lower third area is dangerous

If you get implant you will still be you since you don't have the guy base

Because moving bone above your lower third area is dangerous

If you get implant you will still be you since you don't have the guy base
but whats the difference if u have implants to shape to the exact same way as the guys face ur copying

but whats the difference if u have implants to shape to the exact same way as the guys face ur copying

I guess if you have smaller type skull bones some of that may be possible but if you have some decent bone mass in the area needing to be changed adding implants may look pretty crazy even if the ratios are the same.

Not possible unless you have similar base, midface ratio eye ratio eye to nose eye to mouth how can u supppsed to change this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543

what u guys think?
Not possible because of cranial base bottle neck

just get skull transplant from chad bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
There are quite a lot of people who actually did get surgeries to look like some celebrity.
And it usually never works out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14543
only works if your pheno is the same otherwise its a waste of time and money

There are limitations to what surgery can do. It can't change the foundation of your facial aesthetics like your skull shape, phenotype, ratios etc and it's very difficult to make it drastic changes, whilst looking natural. There's also a lot about what makes someone good looking that we don't know so even if you make every single one of your features ideal, there's no guarantee that you will end up as good looking as someone who's features were like that naturally and has "harmony".

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser