Insulin - A Revolutionary Heightmaxx Drug

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
☣️ DISCLAIMER ☣️

This guide is entirely hypothetical and no one should follow any of the steps IRL, as it can result in immediate death, and cause tons of other SERIOUS side effects.

Therefore, I do not advise you to do any of this, nor do I take responsibility if you go through with it, despite my recommendations.

INTRO
As a medication, insulin is any pharmaceutical preparation of the protein hormone insulin that is used to treat high blood glucose. Such conditions include type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes, and complications of diabetes such as diabetic ketoacidosis and hyperosmolar hyperglycemic states.

BODYBUILDING APPLICATION
In bodybuilding, insulin is used synergistically with HGH (Human Growth Hormone) in order to achieve increased muscle mass through 2 ways:

1. Hypertrophy
-Insulin increases the uptake of glucose (carbohydrates) into the muscle
-HGH directly increases MPS (muscle protein synthesis) in muscle cells

2. Hyperplasia
-The combination of HGH and Insulin activates satellite cells, which allows for hyperplasia

HEIGHTMAXXING APPLICATION

To understand why Insulin is questionably superior to HGH when it comes to heightmaxxing, we need to understand why people use HGH.

It is to indirectly increase IGF-1 production.

If HGH did not increase IGF-1 production, it's effects would likely be minimal on octeoblasts and bone tissue.

Therefore, instead of focusing on increasing HGH, you'll get far better results by increasing IGF-1 directly.

"Just buy pharma IGF-1 then bro" - Although a good idea in theory, Increlex costs around $60,000 for 40ml-s.

I have also not seen anyone sell generic IGF-1, only peptides (inferior cope)

This is where good ol' slin comes into play.

This drug is notorius for it's availability to rapidly increase IGF-1 production.

Exogenous insulin WILL directly increase IGF-1 production, which is exactly what we're looking to do.

GODLIKE HEIGHTMAXXING STACK
Although this guide focused on how Insulin is arguably superior to HGH, I am NOT denying that HGH is effective, a good heightmaxxing stack, SHOULD include both compounds.

Example stack:

-Long acting insulin, start with 5 IU-s injected every morning (The side effect profile makes it better than short acting, significantly better from that point of view)
-Generic HGH, 15 IU-s a day, inject 3 IU-s every 3 hours to maximise efficiency
-Use Exemestane as required, make sure to do bloodwork, crashing it will be counter productive, but so is letting it run too high. 10-30 pg/ml seems to be a good place to be.

*This is all schizo ramblings, which none of you should follow.*

Tags
@MA_ascender @asdvek @whitegymcel88 @Gone @Clavicular @pneumocystosis @dragomaxxer @Gaygymmaxx @<6PSLcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greycelzoomer, IMOGYOU, tempelcat4 and 9 others
brb reading

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and socialcel

• JFL
Reactions: Sergeant and socialcel
isnt that the combo that gives you bubble gut? 15 ius hgh ???????,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Sapieeen and PoopyFaceTomatoNose
☣️ DISCLAIMER ☣️

This guide is entirely hypothetical and no one should follow any of the steps IRL, as it can result in immediate death, and cause tons of other SERIOUS side effects.

Therefore, I do not advise you to do any of this, nor do I take responsibility if you go through with it, despite my recommendations.

INTRO
As a medication, insulin is any pharmaceutical preparation of the protein hormone insulin that is used to treat high blood glucose. Such conditions include type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes, and complications of diabetes such as diabetic ketoacidosis and hyperosmolar hyperglycemic states.

BODYBUILDING APPLICATION
In bodybuilding, insulin is used synergistically with HGH (Human Growth Hormone) in order to achieve increased muscle mass through 2 ways:

1. Hypertrophy

2. Hyperplasia
-The combination of HGH and Insulin activates satellite cells, which allows for hyperplasia

To understand why Insulin is questionably superior to HGH when it comes to heightmaxxing, we need to understand why people use HGH.

If HGH did not increase IGF-1 production, it's effects would likely be minimal on octeoblasts and bone tissue.

Therefore, instead of focusing on increasing HGH, you'll get far better results by increasing IGF-1 directly.

"Just buy pharma IGF-1 then bro" - Although a good idea in theory, Increlex costs around $60,000 for 40ml-s.

This drug is notorius for it's availability to rapidly increase IGF-1 production.

Exogenous insulin WILL directly increase IGF-1 production, which is exactly what we're looking to do.

Although this guide focused on how Insulin is arguably superior to HGH, I am NOT denying that HGH is effective, a good heightmaxxing stack, SHOULD include both compounds.

Example stack:

-Long acting insulin, start with 5 IU-s injected every morning (The side effect profile makes it better than short acting, significantly better from that point of view)
-Use Exemestane as required, make sure to do bloodwork, crashing it will be counter productive, but so is letting it run too high. 10-30 pg/ml seems to be a good place to be.

Tags
@MA_ascender @asdvek @whitegymcel88 @Gone @Clavicular @pneumocystosis @dragomaxxer @Gaygymmaxx @<6PSLcel
bump good thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrimalPlasty, leanmaxx74 and socialcel
☣️ DISCLAIMER ☣️

Nah not rlly, a few ius are safe, bodybuilders take 15iu and safe. If i was a heightmaxxer this is the only thing i would use its insane, like 2-8iu a day is fine

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and socialcel
Good thread.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel and socialcel
In b4 someone on here ends up killing themselves accidentally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sergeant, Sapieeen, MA_ascender and 1 other person
not as long as ur bones are growing at the same rate of ur organs (open plates)

yes
thats a crazy dose ngl 5 iu doesnt cut it anymore?

• JFL
  • +1
Someone's gonna die cuz of this guarantee it this why I didn't make post rip

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon and MA_ascender
Someone's gonna die cuz of this guarantee it this why I didn't make post rip
apparently its pretty easy to mistake 100 iu of slin for 100k idk lol

• JFL
  • +1
Speak to a medical professional, not me.
umm hello mr endocrinologist i would appreciate it if you would teach me how to use illegally acquired hormones for off label use 🤓

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and Sapieeen
will read l8er bhai

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
can i just eat sugar before a glycemic blood test and get it prescribed :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen
Retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Nigga you’re wasting your prime writing words to incels. Go be low inhib Bhai it’s summer. You’ll never be young again during summer

• So Sad
Reactions: socialcel
☣️ DISCLAIMER ☣️

INTRO

BODYBUILDING APPLICATION

1. Hypertrophy

2. Hyperplasia

Example stack:

Tags
speedrun tumours

Nigga you’re wasting your prime writing words to incels. Go be low inhib Bhai it’s summer. You’ll never be young again during summer
Got nowhere to go I'm afraid

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, Navnith and AspiringMogger