Insulin for Increasing IGF-1

X

XaiXcavdar

Iron
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Posts
63
Reputation
84
I'm currently using 6 IU of GH and 2.5 mg of letrozole, and I'm considering using insulin. Which type or derivative would you recommend? I'm specifically looking for information about its effects on IGF-1; I already understand the risks, so please don't just give me a warning. I want factual information.
 
I'm currently using 6 IU of GH and 2.5 mg of letrozole, and I'm considering using insulin. Which type or derivative would you recommend? I'm specifically looking for information about its effects on IGF-1; I already understand the risks, so please don't just give me a warning. I want factual information.
Tren/adrol will increase it massively
 

Similar threads

fear of foid
Replies
1
Views
5
rsj
rsj
mandiblee
Replies
2
Views
97
heightcel321
H
RichardRich
Replies
3
Views
81
RichardRich
RichardRich
L
Replies
5
Views
42
mryhusadew
mryhusadew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top