Insulin gh and igf

X

xXxLowValue_Rage_31

Iron
Gh increases igf and insulin increases igf. While gh is released in the body, insulin cannot be released. Then why don't we increase insulin when we want to maximize our height potential. If igf does not increase without increasing gh, and gh cannot be released while insulin is released, why do I see 6'2-6'3 obese mutants when I look around at my school?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Growth Plate, AscendingHero and 3 others
I mean they are eating pizza before sleep :feelswah:

because they have low aromatization genetics

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lorsss, Indeed, Deleted member and 1 other person
high glycemic index diet = mogger height

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
Due to igf?
Bro,pm me.

The best is to get direct igf1 and direct hgh.

Changing diet for dietmaxxing won't give u much change in height.

The best way is to take HGH+igf1 externally by injecting it,wud give u better gains in shorter time

Bro,pm me.

The best way is to take HGH+igf1 externally by injecting it,wud give u better gains in shorter time
Can you explain the paradox I mentioned?

Gh increases igf and insulin increases igf. While gh is released in the body, insulin cannot be released. Then why don't we increase insulin when we want to maximize our height potential. If igf does not increase without increasing gh, and gh cannot be released while insulin is released, why do I see 6'2-6'3 obese mutants when I look around at my school?

"why do I see 6'2-6'3 obese mutants when I look around at my school?"

answer:-thats because they eat so much food(healthy, unhealthy i won't differentiate) that their insulin production skyrocets,and insulin can increase igf1 directly by the insulin->igf1 pathway.

Insulin alone can increase igf1 or act as igf1.

Actually in many cases ,igf1 and insulin work similarly,for example,i read recently that if u inject igf1 lr3 or rIGF it can make u hypoglycemic just like injecting insulin would,(although the effect from injecting igf would be low because of lower doses that is used).

That's why igf1 is called "insulin like growth factor 1"

GH alone dosent increase height,it converts in the liver.

GH+insulin+thyroid=igf1 in the liver

I have read that maybe glycogen and glucose also play a role in igf1 production through the gh pathway.

Although these obese mutants are 6'2-3 ,their obesity and overeating is a double edged sword,for exmaple their increased fat would produce more Estrogen ,and this more estorgen would fuse their plates earlier.
If they weren't so fat(overeating isn't a problem here,being fat in the body is)
Their plates would fuse later and if they heightmaxxed they could get to 6'6-7.
Also ,i forgot to mention that eating alot would activate their akt/mtor pathway which can help in height growth.
That's why one shouldn't go on hard diets during their growth stage.

The best way here is to eat a lot like these kids,so your insulin is skyrocketing which would increase your igf1 levels+ simultaneously be slim by exercising a lot (your bodyfat should be <15%, preferably 12-13%).
This means that one should spend a lot of time exercising in puberty?
Yes,play high intensity sports which would make u slim faster like basketball,battle ropes,chaos exercises,swimming.
And take an aromatase inhibtor like aromaisn in small doses like 6.25 mg ed/EOD (everyday/every-other-day) to keep estrogen low so ur plates are open for a longer time thus allowing for more growth.

Also,if these fat kids took aromaisn they would get even taller.

The best combo would be aromasin 6.25 mg ed/eod+igf1 lr3.
Igf1 lr3 increases lypolysis which would make u slim+it would contribute in growth also,it would make ur nutrients go to muslces instead of being converted to fat.

Just convince ur parents.

I know some pretty potent but cheap sources of lr3 and rIGF.

Any1 can pm me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ironjacket, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 8988 and 6 others
High iq comment thank u bro i'll eat a lot and do hiit

Bro,pm me.

I'm new to this forum and don't know how to Pm but can you answer these quick questions for me please.

Will taking high dose GH for 3 months affect my facial structure at all?

Do I need to take insulin while using GH/IGF1 because of the increased blood sugar or is 3 months short enough time frame?

Where can I buy real GH and IGF1?

I have the money and means to do this, I'm 18 going on 19 in 3 months.

I'm new to this forum and don't know how to Pm but can you answer these quick questions for me please.

Do I need to take insulin while using GH/IGF1 because of the increased blood sugar or is 3 months short enough time frame?

Cool.
How tall r u?

U need to blast hgh medium dose for 1 year to see considetable gains,also boneshamsh for quicker facial changes

Also, take berberine 1500-2000mg to keep the blood sugar low

so theoretically taking iodine can produce more igf1?
Not considerably.

Hgh and igf1 are cheap and good nowadays,so why mess with thyroid.

it will only increase very slightly if u take external t3/t4 thyroid hormones,My mom has thyroid problens and it's very bad so my advice is don't mess with it.

Igf1 is 20$/1mg.
It's not much.
At medium dose ed,it can last a month.
Hgh is 55$/100iu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
Since we are looksmaxxing we need some good tipps to avoid bloating on hgh.
If I take 8 ius or more I look bloated and Bad.
I have dandelion root extract (works only averagely) and some light pharma diuretic (don’t use it often since dangerous). How do you avoid bloat
Also, take berberine 1500-2000mg to keep the blood sugar low

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cope>rope, Growth Plate, qry and 1 other person
Since we are looksmaxxing we need some good tipps to avoid bloating on hgh.
If I take 8 ius or more I look bloated and Bad.
I have dandelion root extract (works only averagely) and some light pharma diuretic (don’t use it often since dangerous). How do you avoid bloat
Probably less carbs and less salt.

answer:-thats because they eat so much food(healthy, unhealthy i won't differentiate) that their insulin production skyrocets,and insulin can increase igf1 directly by the insulin->igf1 pathway.

Actually in many cases ,igf1 and insulin work similarly,for example,i read recently that if u inject igf1 lr3 or rIGF it can make u hypoglycemic just like injecting insulin would,(although the effect from injecting igf would be low because of lower doses that is used).

I have read that maybe glycogen and glucose also play a role in igf1 production through the gh pathway.

Although these obese mutants are 6'2-3 ,their obesity and overeating is a double edged sword,for exmaple their increased fat would produce more Estrogen ,and this more estorgen would fuse their plates earlier.
If they weren't so fat(overeating isn't a problem here,being fat in the body is)
Also ,i forgot to mention that eating alot would activate their akt/mtor pathway which can help in height growth.

The best way here is to eat a lot like these kids,so your insulin is skyrocketing which would increase your igf1 levels+ simultaneously be slim by exercising a lot (your bodyfat should be <15%, preferably 12-13%).
Yes,play high intensity sports which would make u slim faster like basketball,battle ropes,chaos exercises,swimming.
And take an aromatase inhibtor like aromaisn in small doses like 6.25 mg ed/EOD (everyday/every-other-day) to keep estrogen low so ur plates are open for a longer time thus allowing for more growth.

Igf1 lr3 increases lypolysis which would make u slim+it would contribute in growth also,it would make ur nutrients go to muslces instead of being converted to fat.

Any1 can pm me

I followed such unhealthy diet and im 5“9 and adult

Cool.
How tall r u?

U need to blast hgh medium dose for 1 year to see considetable gains,also boneshamsh for quicker facial changes
im 5'6, i look good i dont want my face to change on GH

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Not considerably.

it will only increase very slightly if u take external t3/t4 thyroid hormones,My mom has thyroid problens and it's very bad so my advice is don't mess with it.

Igf1 is 20$/1mg.
It's not much.
Hgh is 55$/100iu
What are sources to GH and IGF-1 ill buy rn

Any1 can pm me
Would these help the process of chondrogenesis? I have a few gh vials and some unmixed lr3 sitting in my freezer. About to turn to 22 so I figured my time has passed but after reading about your cartiledge spinal growth thread Im willing to give it another shot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and FreakkForLife
Not considerably.

Igf1 is 20$/1mg.
It's not much.
Hgh is 55$/100iu
Real igf-1 is a lot more than that. It's like $55,000. It can also enlarge your heart significantly. However it's effects are crazy good if your lucky to get real pharmaceutical grade igf-1.

HGH is released during sleep.
in case you were not used to sleep enough during childhood and adulescence then you stunted your growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Try sleep stretching.

Some guys have gotten 2-3 inches after the age of 24.

Can u give me ur telegram username?
I can add u into the group
I dont have telegram but i will look into sleep stretching i also have terrible forward head posture

I dont have telegram but i will look into sleep stretching i also have terrible forward head posture
U can make a telegram account.
It takes 1 minute barely

Real igf-1 is a lot more than that. It's like $55,000. It can also enlarge your heart significantly. However it's effects are crazy good if your lucky to get real pharmaceutical grade igf-1.
Loll.

Only the lab version is that expensive.
U can get it for as low as 20-50$ for 1 mg and it works.

It was that expensive because the company producing it had monopolised on it so it had overpriced it plus they were selling lab receptor grade version .

This is just a myth about "the real hidden expensive chemical out there that will make u a Superman"

Hey,are u alive?
Did u get the HGH and igf1 u wanted?

Hey,are u alive?
Did u get the HGH and igf1 u wanted?
No I quit doing all this I'm just focusing on making money so I can do LL and being realistic. All of this is just a waste of time complaining about things you cant control.

Yo
No I quit doing all this I'm just focusing on making money so I can do LL and being realistic. All of this is just a waste of time complaining about things you cant control.
u saying injecting Hgh at 22 isn’t gonna gain me 3ft?

If u are plates are open u can grow,u can get x ray to check ur plates.

But u might know better,u can just give recommendations

is
Try sleep stretching.

Some guys have gotten 2-3 inches after the age of 24.

Can u give me ur telegram username?
I can add u into the group
it that indian chat? one tag life, or another one?

@Osie In case you wanted to read this thread and look at some of freakforlife's ( loox ) comments and sources for igf and hgh