insulting autisitcs/using autism as an insult should be an automic ban

skittlekorn

skittlekorn

Life sucks
that's normie tier reddit shit. if you unironically use autism as an insult your a failed normfag at worst and you can fuck off back to reditt. I'm fucking sick of NT's/adhd's/narcissist's/ borderlines/sociopaths/psychopaths ect shitting on us. this should be one of the few places where us aspies don't have to see that crap.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Hunter, Deleted member 1680 and 6 others
t. nt

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 470, LegendOfIncel and Insomniac
I’m a diagnosed autist and I don’t really mind it tbh. It’s mostly just harmless banter.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 176 and 13 others
I’m a diagnosed autist and I don’t really mind it tbh. It’s mostly just harmless banter.
its very similar to how normfags keep using "incel" as an insult.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Arkantos
its very similar to how normfags keep using "incel" as an insult.
Using Incel as insult is the most retarded thing ever.
Autistic insults are kinda funny tho

Peak autism thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 656, Insomniac and 7 others
how high NT are you to care about words of other retards in here? GL with your life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 685
I hate it when retards dismiss the blackpill by saying "hurr durr autism"

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 176, Insomniac and 2 others
You have autism and don't like when people make fun of it just like how @Ritalincel is gay and doesn't like people making fun of them because it breaks rule 4 of this subreddit.

• Ugh..
Reactions: androidcel
Scumpy muffins we gon get to bussin

• Ugh..
Reactions: LegendOfIncel
I hate it when retards dismiss the blackpill by saying "hurr durr autism"
"lol you haz teh azzburgurz! " isn't an argument. NT's don't care about the validity of a message only the person saying it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 245
Cope, genuine incels use autistic as an insult

Cope, genuine incels use autistic as an insult
Larping normfags use it as an insult.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, Arkantos and LegendOfIncel
But yes, autists are irrationally hated by normies and others and it can be a meaningless insult

My little brother is very autistic and he thinks it's fucking hilarious when I call him little autismo.

My little brother is very autistic and he thinks it's fucking hilarious when I call him little autismo.
do you find incel jokes funny? should we start using incel as an insult to? its the equivalent of that.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Arkantos
OP is autist jfl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Alexanderr, mojopin and 2 others
  • Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, kobecel, Alexanderr and 2 others
tbh I think OP is autistic and can't differentiate a foid calling someone an incel and two bros bantzing eachother.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Arkantos and Alexanderr
And also people that use normal fag insults like virgin, incel and ‘no girlfriend’.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: skittlekorn and Arkantos
Get a thicker skin. This is foid level shit.

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet and Alexanderr
does anyone remember this disillusioned post from may 31st? how did everyone react to him using incel as an insult? he also used the "its okay for incels to use incel as an insult" argument. sound familiar? if you still can't see the hypocrisy I don't know what else to say. its not okay to use autism as an insult. period. end of discussion. https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=...steam.21278/&usg=AOvVaw0CjED5__aLNgQHDihBDy4r

Joined Thursday at 8:56 AM

@kobecel @mojopin @LegendOfIncel

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, LegendOfIncel, mojopin and 1 other person
Anyone that uses normal fag level insults should be banned.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Einon, androidcel, Arkantos and 1 other person
Im autist too you aspie fag go kys

• Ugh..
Reactions: Arkantos
racism should be banned too then

Aspergatron
A guy (but much less frequently, a girl) that has Asperger's Syndrome and has no clue as to how to be socially aware.

What's worse, an Aspergatron does NOT want to improve their social capabilities, simply thinking that it's somehow impossible to be both intelligent and social (false dichotomy, yay!).

Their aspergatronic circuitry doesn't seem to allow them the capacity to be a more well-rounded human being, and thus they get stuck in an infinite loop whereby they think that all that's required for success in life is raw intellect, thereby showing that they're not as intelligent as they thought they were and thus failing at life (and thus withdrawing further into obscure hobbies).

Linux Help Forum:
Regular IT guy: "Hey guys, would you happen to know how to do the following with the 'cut' command"?
Aspergatron: said in aspergatronic robot voice "CUT IS NOT EFFICIENT!"
Regular IT guy: "Oh wow, that's really not what I asked for..."

by LemurGuy January 14, 2013

P.C babies.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Ritalincel
Insulting or making fun of anyone for having a mental or physical disability will just make you gain more bad karma and reborn as even more subhuman if reincarnation is really out there,so stfu all the cunts doing that shit