Interesting topic to talk about would you want to be a mogger amongst men or slayer amongst women ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
If you were to given one person to be would you be Francis Ngannou (UFC heavyweight fighter) or johnny depp.

So would you want long term benefits of being 6"3 tall,huge and too be able to kill 99.9% of the population with just your fists

OR

johnny depp who is a chad face and gets to have sexual intercouse with women daily while also aging really well but still not being prime attractive wise.

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel
more benefits with having a good face

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, angloidcel, ROTTING and 5 others
francis cos he gets both tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Slayer because men compare themselves with their sexual conquests.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, angloidcel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Slayer because men compare themselves with their sexual conquests.
does height and frame equal to more confidence,self esteem, and better mental health or a good face ?

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel, Deleted member 17345, Gandy and 1 other person
I would prioritize a good face over just about every physical aspect because of how easily it will get you sex from ages 20-45.

There are limitations to that though, if it came at the cost of being under 5'8 then I would pass and just take the 6'3 ripped brute you listed. I don't want to get 'heightmogged' on the regular by 13 year old girls who pass by.

Height and body do matter, but not nearly as much as face. The easiest way to get a steady source of ONS's is dating apps and on a dating app you need a verified profile with a face photo that appeals to women in general. They make swiping decisions in 0.1 seconds.
Your other photos that have your hobbies, show off your height etc. are irrelevant in the big picture.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING and Danish_Retard
it’s not likely he gets many white jbs if that’s what u mean :feelshaha:
im sure a lot of white JBs would love to get fucked by a 6ft 4 120kg monster

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Obviously i want women to lust for me sexually, i don't care what men do

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING