Internet induced mental illness

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
Is this cope? Because for incels sure their irl life is shit but we survived in our teens and didn’t drop out. But as soon as we got more free time we ended up rotting on blackpill forums all day. Another thing is these types of forums are unhealthy, like worse than social media because you’re reading stories of self proclaimed giga chads and mentally ill giga subhumans. Which will warp your reality. Leading to a super black and white perspective of life, well just black because misery and tragedy is what gets all the attention.

Because I’d imagine browsing golden era lookism and getting severely blackpilled by the psychopath gl users will completely destroy your psyche and lead to you prematurely burning out giving up on life and admitting yourself to the ward. Also it seems lookism vets who come here, all the unattractive ones developed severe mental issues.

But I guess it’s negative experiences irl that perpetuate it. Because someone with agood life will just come over to bpill forums occasionally to laugh at and torture abused dogs for their pleasure. Then live their amazing life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and PseudoMaxxer
My head hurts from all the brainrot I've read on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator and Pikabro
Well yeah, water

• +1
Reactions: lilith