INTERVIEW WITH A DEVANSH: AUDIO RECORDING FROM MY EXCLUSIVE VC WITH @2000

poop.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
@2000 you would be incel here because of your accent. No one would believe you are med

• Ugh..
Reactions: phukmikehok
my name isnt acc vic lol

but tbh he voice mogs me, im very very embarassed of my voice tbh. The first time I ever heard truman capote speak in a video was such a dopamine rush, I felt like a truecel standing next to a deformed plane crash survivor
It is something that can be fixed pretty easily. Thyroplasty is a relatively simple procedure and you can get it done in turkey. Your voice will be congruent with your looks and this will def increase your SMV.

@2000 you would be incel here because of your accent. No one would believe you are med
Just because of the accent. Is it really that bad? Cause I sound kind of similar lol. Not as heavy as his but it is still there.

lmao holy shit I hate the freshie bud bud ding ding pajeet accent:lul:

@2000 bro accentmaxx immediately PLEASE
Easier said than done bro. If I try to fraud a non-curry accent, I come across as tryhard. Can only hope it mellows out after living in the west for a while.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Btw does your family have higher pitched voices on average? Just wondering because you seem to have above average beard growth for your age, which wouldn’t be the case if you had low androgen levels.
This is cope btw. Beard growth does not have much of a correlation with T levels. It has to with your genetics entirely. Also, his beard growth is not above average for his age lol. I had a full beard at 16 and so did many other curries in my school.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
This is cope btw. Beard growth does not have much of a correlation with T levels. It has to with your genetics entirely.
Beard growth is due to genetics but the growth is triggered by androgens like DHT, which is also responsible for deepening voice. I meant if lack of DHT was responsible for a high pitched voice then it would probably also result in below average beard growth for the person’s pheno.
Also, his beard growth is not above average for his age lol. I had a full beard at 16 and so did many other curries in my school.
Most people I see with his pheno don’t have a full beard

• +1
So none of this was sexual @2000
Why the fuck do you say they swarmed you like they ever wanted to have sex
Hope you realize your trueceldom right fucking now
I never revealed anything about the dance show in conversation.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
I never revealed anything about the dance show in conversation.
@VicMackey , when did I ever mention about the dance show and getting swarmed by girls to you?
That's true, but I never mentioned it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
@VicMackey , when did I ever mention about the dance show and getting swarmed by girls to you?
That's true, but I never mentioned it.
yes you did lmao it was right after you said you only made the thread about loox in retaliation not cuz you thought he was acc ugly

• +1
yes you did lmao it was right after you said you only made the thread about loox in retaliation not cuz you thought he was acc ugly
Well, the dance show thing is completely true, I was requested for pictures by women.
Loox is jock but ogre, he'll have high appeal amongst low class women.

You can make fun of dev as much as you want but his confidence is on another level. Despite all the insults, despite the hundreds of threads made about him, despite the memes, despite the overwhelming odds he still gets back up like a champion boxer. Mirin his determination and never give up attitude.
mirin low inhib curry arrogance tbh tbh
I'M FROM INDIA Damn | India Meme on ME.ME

no but srs...

@Dev's just delusional about his own smv and refuses to accept the brutal blackpilled reality about the way he looks.

Instead unironically choosing to eat up all the gaslighting his female relatives or even niggas here tell him about looking like a curry Tom Cruise and shit Jfl.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
Zaynbrah sent me this -
Chrome screenshot 1654803699556

@phukmikehok - please clear it here brother.

Well, the dance show thing is completely true, I was requested for pictures by women.
@loox
1636841555663-png.1402692

Loox is a chadlite imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
Loox is a chadlite imo.
Loox is not a conventional Chad, he would have extremely low appeal, he has bones but not a very impressive face, low harmony and not good individual features.
He is the bang opposite of what loox is -
9SstxN JBfXGrYOSw2jvj2KKJl14ri2X0 xVvWtqSXU

High class and high appeal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16346 and phukmikehok
Why did you dox your name over here btw? Low IQ tbh.
Never doxxed my name, my first username was devnfs5, that's not even my full name.

Never doxxed my name, my first username was devnfs5, that's not even my full name.
How did these guys find your youtube channel and your mum's fb profile? You must have leaked your surname.

why is he so yellow lmao

@phukmikehok newone mogs him

How did these guys find your youtube channel and your mum's fb profile? You must have leaked your surname.
I have no clue man, I swear
They might've just reverse image searched my pictures, first found my YouTube video and then found the Facebook account.

I have no clue man, I swear
They might've just reverse image searched my pictures, first found my YouTube video and then found the Facebook account.
Why did you post your pics publicly? That was a terrible idea. Everyone here knows who you are now. And future users will definitely find out about you.

Why did you post your pics publicly? That was a terrible idea. Everyone here knows who you are now. And future users will definitely find out about you.
How do you get rated without pic reveal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Who's newone?
It's cope if you think he mogs him, Salih is one of the best looking maesthtic Chads ever
an old user

• +1
View attachment 1725173
View attachment 1725175

@Moggedbyevery1 @StrangerDanger @phukmikehok @currylightskin @RabidRosaries @Chinacurry @Preston @Biiyo03 @volcelfatcel
top recording
at 1:21
"they leaked" "THEY"?????
no mention of my name,was banned for almost a month,26jfl reacts in an hour almost 500plus views,no tribute for me
where is my medal,where is my shout out?
sad
i love how @WontStopNorwooding mentioned me in the next thread after doxx thread got deleted,how white users have more respect for me then indians,GODDAMN BADBOY wonstopnorwooding best user 7pls plus aryan god,thank you bro
and thank you chaddyboi and wannabejock

anyways we mogg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and chaddyboi66
View attachment 1725865why is he so yellow lmao

@phukmikehok newone mogs him
He's a chaddam and mogs Newone to bits but he's still v overrated. Mogged hard by someone like Cruise if we compare just candids of them when young. Photoshoot pics don't mean shit.

InCollage 20220609 212810841

His eyebrows in that pic people spam are nothing like what they're really like.

Also, he's a giga Framelet irl.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 16346
He's a chaddam and mogs Newone to bits but he's still v overrated. Mogged hard by someone like Cruise if we compare just candids of them when young. Photoshoot pics don't mean shit

View attachment 1725934

His eyebrows in that pic people spam are nothing like what they're really like
cruise is better looking than i remember i watched the old top cun and his eye area is godtier tbh

i like it more than gandys

him doing a beauty pajeet in bulgaria acc

it ended on a bad note, he cut the call after I blackpilled him on gaslighting in the soundbite upstairs
uk born @VicMackey with the perfect english
all of your threads are about dev
bully dev and get respect from indians and west users
he looks afghan and thats it

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
uk born @VicMackey with the perfect english
all of your threads are about dev
bully dev and get respect from indians and west users
beauty pajeet is me making a joke

@VicMackey you can do interviews for living

maybe you can do podcast with looksmax users :feelskek:

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 16346
@VicMackey you can do interviews for living

maybe you can do podcast with looksmax users :feelskek:
i unironically wouldnt mind doing the latter

maybe for my next guest @Pakicel on vc

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and EasternRightWinger15

yeah, just the accents might be mocked on too much, but what can we non-native users do about that lol

yeah, just the accents might be mocked on too much, but what can we non-native users do about that lol
all the best forum characters (barring makinithppen) dont have english as their first language tbh

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15

Nah. Would just get roasted like dev. Also, don't make the kind of delusional claims about my looks like he does lol.

all the best forum characters (barring makinithppen) dont have english as their first language tbh
I was actually born in the UK and moved to curryland when I was 9. Just moved back to the UK recently.

Nah. Would just get roasted like dev. Also, don't make the kind of delusional claims about my looks like he does lol.
your one would be more about addressing your out of the norm theories on looks and not you yourself. Imo it would be fun, think about it

your one would be more about addressing your out of the norm theories on looks and not you yourself. Imo it would be fun, think about it
A lot of what I say is trolling and exaggeration but with an inkling of truth.

i always thought you were super serious tbh

Tbh, Devansh accent isn’t even bad considering he lives in India so can’t troll him here. If he lived here in UK for a year or two, I can imagine him speaking better then most people in UK. I think foreign person think everyone in UK speaks English like you see in the political setting/parliament. Trust me an average UK accent is disgusting, just watch love island.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and justinzayn
tho you still have interesting theories on ethnic smv and stuff

dev sounds like he's being held hostage ngl. barely can speak

• +1
i always thought you were super serious tbh
A lot of the shit on this site is projection from self-hating dravidians. Like many of them will tell someone like you to bleach their skin for example. They don't understand that having lighter skin is not always better and the kind of light skin you would need can't be achieved through artificial means. By telling someone like you to BBCmax, I mean you should try to play to your niche the most i.e. low trust masc rather than trying to change your skin tone and risk looking uncanny.

Last edited:
  • +1
tho you still have interesting theories on ethnic smv and stuff
If you actually apply most of the shit indians on here you say to real life, you would never see so many dark indians dating and even slaying decent looking to attractive women. I saw it all the time in curryland. I see it all the time here in the west. Yeah. Light ethnics have an advantage over darker ones but the difference is nowhere near as big as they make it out to be on this site. And, as much as you find this hard to believe, there are some women who would prefer a darker indian over a more caucasian looking one. Especially, some white women. I mean. Think about it. If you are gonna date outside your race, why would you choose an indian who looks like this:

It would not be that different from dating a white guy of similar PSL physically. The ones who want to date indians are gonna want to date the ones who actually look stereotypically indian. Else, what is the point?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
How do you get rated without pic reveal?
In DMs. And PM good raters who don't sugarcoat. Btw you aren't even looksmaxxing and don't believe you need to improve so what is the point of getting rated?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670