INTERVIEW WITH A DEVANSH: AUDIO RECORDING FROM MY EXCLUSIVE VC WITH @2000

If you actually apply most of the shit indians on here you say to real life, you would never see so many dark indians dating and even slaying decent looking to attractive women. I saw it all the time in curryland. I see it all the time here in the west. Yeah. Light ethnics have an advantage over darker ones but the difference is nowhere near as big as they make it out to be on this site. And, as much as you find this hard to believe, there are some women who would prefer a darker indian over a more caucasian looking one. Especially, some white women. I mean. Think about it. If you are gonna date outside your race, why would you choose an indian who looks like this:

View attachment 1726246

It would not be that different from dating a white guy of similar PSL physically. The ones who want to date indians are gonna want to date the ones who actually look stereotypically indian. Else, what is the point?
save it for the podcast buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
What I said is very fucking reasonable. Nothing memeworthy about it.
its not a meme thing its just a looksmax figure of note thing

If you actually apply most of the shit indians on here you say to real life, you would never see so many dark indians dating and even slaying decent looking to attractive women. I saw it all the time in curryland. I see it all the time here in the west. Yeah. Light ethnics have an advantage over darker ones but the difference is nowhere near as big as they make it out to be on this site. And, as much as you find this hard to believe, there are some women who would prefer a darker indian over a more caucasian looking one. Especially, some white women. I mean. Think about it. If you are gonna date outside your race, why would you choose an indian who looks like this:

View attachment 1726246

It would not be that different from dating a white guy of similar PSL physically. The ones who want to date indians are gonna want to date the ones who actually look stereotypically indian. Else, what is the point?
I see more dark Indians in relationship tbh then lighter Indians at my uni in UK. It’s also about the game I think dark indians have more of a bad boy vibe and are more NT. I think putting up that picture means nothing even the top 5% Indian/Paki in colouring don’t come anywhere close to that guy.

I have seen Indians dating white girls but usually the guy is tall and at least average while the girl is <= LTB. Honestly, I feel bad because they could be dating a better looking girl from our own race.

I see more dark Indians in relationship tbh then lighter Indians at my uni in UK. It’s also about the game I think dark indians have more of a bad boy vibe and are more NT. I think putting up that picture means nothing even the top 5% Indian/Paki in colouring don’t come anywhere close to that guy.

I have seen Indians dating white girls but usually the guy is tall and at least average while the girl is <= LTB. Honestly, I feel bad because they could be dating a better looking girl from our own race.
tbh man. I've decided im only fw my looksmatches + regardless of pheno from now on. White guys can have the white girls tbh and I want my kids to look like me anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 19620

That's an exaggeration. There are a lot of Pakistanis with phenos like that. It's not a one in a million thing. Remember there are like 20-30 million pashtuns in Pakistan then there are Balochis, kalash people etc. I mean you would find many Pakistanis with white skin and blue eyes for example. I'd say that dudes pheno is like 1 in 10 amongst upper class pakis.

But yeah, ethnics are taxxed and better off dating other ethnics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 19620
tbh man. I've decided im only fw my looksmatches + regardless of pheno from now on. White guys can have the white girls tbh and I want my kids to look like me anyway
You ex looked decent tbh. I would be pretty content ltring her. But yeah. You are probably better off dating women of your pheno.

That's an exaggeration. There are a lot of Pakistanis with phenos like that. It's not a one in a million thing. Remember there are like 20-30 million pashtuns in Pakistan then there are Balochis, kalash people etc. I mean you would find many Pakistanis with white skin and blue eyes for example. I'd say that dudes pheno is like 1 in 10 amongst upper class pakis.

But yeah, ethnics are taxxed and better off dating other ethnics.
I will speak about the UK.

I live in North side of UK where 70% of Pakistanis are from Kashmir side. Average Colouring + Pheno of Pakistani men and Indian men in UK is hardly distinguishable. When you guys compare here between Indian and Pakistani colouring, you guys show a guy from south India with black skin and in Pakistan you choose like Pashtun people. That doesn’t mean shit in reality. Most of the Indians who have migrated to UK recently are myself from like central/north India like states of Gujarat + Indian students who come to study over here from major cities like Delhi and Mumbai.

JFL. I have never seen Pakistani men or women in UK (real life) with blue eyes or green/hazel eyes. I know hazel/green eyes exist with paki girls, seen it on few TikTok girls but that’s extremely rare.

I will give you the credit that average pheno + colouring of paki women in UK is much better then Indian women.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 9670
You ex looked decent tbh. I would be pretty content ltring her. But yeah. You are probably better off dating women of your pheno.
yes but imo the awkwardness of being around her all white family would overwhelm me with how uncomfortable even minor culture differences are

In DMs. And PM good raters who don't sugarcoat. Btw you aren't even looksmaxxing and don't believe you need to improve so what is the point of getting rated?
Again, trace all the threads back to devnfs5, I have never made a rate thread about me. I only sent direct messages, people whom I trusted were unscrupulous enough to leak those pictures and make fun of me.
Includes scumbags like @volcelfatcel , @WannabeJock , @Haven @gamma etc.

dev sounds like he's being held hostage ngl. barely can speak
The guy though was polite enough, did put me in a difficult position, cause all of this was awkward for me beforehand and then he started negating my every claim.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Again, trace all the threads back to devnfs5, I have never made a rate thread about me. I only sent direct messages, people whom I trusted were unscrupulous enough to leak those pictures and make fun of me.
Includes scumbags like @volcelfatcel , @WannabeJock , @Haven @gamma etc.
I remember you telling me that you were a late bloomer like Tom cruise or how you had cheekbones similar to Tyson ballou

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and gamma
I remember you telling me that you were a late bloomer like Tom cruise or how you had cheekbones similar to Tyson ballou
Tom Cruise - yes
Ballou - No
I only claimed that Ballou has similar colouring(now don't try to negate that by showing my pictures in darker lighting his in the brightest possible lighting)

Easier said than done bro. If I try to fraud a non-curry accent, I come across as tryhard. Can only hope it mellows out after living in the west for a while.
Why would it be easier said than done? Just work on your pronounciation of different letters and words and practice regularly.

Why do you sound like a 13 year old minecraft youtuber

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
All I hear in the background

• JFL
Never knew volcelfatcel was chadlite. How tall is he? Also jfl at you being 20 , you look like a late 20s British hood gang member who knifes people for pennies. You just need thyroplasty to become dominant af in social situations. Easy CEO material if youre as low inhib as you say you are.

Funniest shit to me is still the fact that apparently the forum was bullying Devansh over his height for so long and it was only after forum bullies scouted his facebook that it became clear he was 6'5 :lul::lul:. jfl what stopped him from just posting a pic

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deprived
You and @StreegeReturn have voices that don't match your face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 18840
Never knew volcelfatcel was chadlite. How tall is he? Also jfl at you being 20 , you look like a late 20s British hood gang member who knifes people for pennies. You just need thyroplasty to become dominant af in social situations. Easy CEO material if youre as low inhib as you say you are.

Funniest shit to me is still the fact that apparently the forum was bullying Devansh over his height for so long and it was only after forum bullies scouted his facebook that it became clear he was 6'5 :lul::lul:. jfl what stopped him from just posting a pic
I think he's 5'10 and he's a mogger ye

• +1
I don't get the hate? He could be a model. You don't need to be a PSL god to do so.

When will I be on the podcast?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 13332 and currylightskin
the hardest video i had to watch for months

1. the kid interviewing sounds like a fortnite kid
2. his pajeet accent
3. couldn’t understand a single word out of his mouth
4. bro couldn’t formulate a single phrase
5. boring af

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
the hardest video i had to watch for months

1. the kid interviewing sounds like a fortnite kid
2. his pajeet accent
3. couldn’t understand a single word out of his mouth
4. bro couldn’t formulate a single phrase
5. boring af
Nah deva
Had a good demeanor while speaking had a heaviness , he can be a good convincer tbh. His voice is deep and speaks in a calm and slow manner, i found the english guy voice a bit bad