Introversion is not genetic

laaltin

laaltin

Blackpilled to the core
I'm tired of seeing this PC bullshit in psych and science domains.

Introversion is purely nurture. When an infant/child doesn't get enough attention from the mother, the child is bound to grow up introverted. This only multiplies after further negative reinforcement at school, in the playground etc.

Blackpill is undefeated.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, HTN_Mentalcel, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
Most of your life events could be explained through the lens of blackpill. It's that pervasive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I'm tired of seeing this PC bullshit in psych and science domains.

Introversion is purely nurture. When an infant/child doesn't get enough attention from the mother, the child is bound to grow up introverted. This
only multiplies after further negative reinforcement at school, in the playground etc.

Blackpill is undefeated.
Introverted people crave Acethylcoline

So what past 18 you can't change how introverted/ extrovertd you are?

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
shit thread
I mean how do you know though? It's probably environmental and genetic. I know friends who got bullied, severely traumatised and they still NT mog me, I think it's mostly genetic but what percentage genetic/ environment would you say it is?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
introverts need hard drugs

• So Sad
Reactions: laaltin
I mean how do you know though? It's probably environmental and genetic. I know friends who got bullied, severely traumatised and they still NT mog me, I think it's mostly genetic but what percentage genetic/ environment would you say it is?
@cytoplasm literally takes multiple g of phenibut and still stays high inhib. I can drink until i throw up and still stay high inhib. It’s mostly genetic

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
@cytoplasm literally takes multiple g of phenibut and still stays high inhib. I can drink until i throw up and still stay high inhib. It’s mostly genetic
No but op is saying that it's your environment growing up that stays with you for life. If you were raised properly, not bullied, had teen love, not abused, your parents told you I love you then you would end up extroverted and nt. In most cases that's true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin and ambi
I feel like if most had a normal upbringing on this website they would at least have decent social skills. I don't get how you can discount environment entirely?

• +1
So what past 18 you can't change how introverted/ extrovertd you are?
If you ascended, it's still possible after 18 especially if you are going from high school to college. It's over after college though.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
shit thread
you joined yesterday and have more posts than me jfl. I'm not out here posting every shit thoughts that pop up in my head, stop projecting

• JFL
you joined yesterday and have more posts than me jfl. I'm not out here posting every shit thoughts that pop up in my head, stop projecting
every thought i get is high IQ, fast thinking

I used to be extroverted and talkative as a kid but others ignored me and ended up with no friends during school, tried flirting with girls but they rejected me and called the teacher so I lossed all my confidence and became introverted and high inhib. I tried to fix it but failed, my social skills (specially with women) are lacking due to my social trauma.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry and laaltin
I feel like if most had a normal upbringing on this website they would at least have decent social skills. I don't get how you can discount environment entirely?
I used to be extroverted and talkative as a kid but others ignored me and ended up with no friends during school, tried flirting with girls but they rejected me and called the teacher so I lossed all my confidence and became introverted.
You are product of your environment, water. Looks are mostly genetic, neurochemistry is just the reflection of looks/environment during formative years

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
But can also be because of brain chemistry, while I was on SSRIs I was less talkative and less agitated compared to my regular self

When it comes to ego defense mechanisms it can definitely and most of the times is some sort of trauma

But from what I observe there's different types of introverts, some people feel anxious and avoidant around others and some people are chill and observative

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
But can also be because of brain chemistry, while I was on SSRIs I was less talkative and less agitated compared to my regular self

When it comes to ego defense mechanisms it can definitely and most of the times is some sort of trauma

But from what I observe there's different types of introverts, some people feel anxious and avoidant around others and some people are chill and observative
Your looks and environment shape up your neurochemistry. If you grew up with everyone around you telling you're good looking and should go into modeling or some shit, the chances of you being a reculse are slim to none, unless you descended hard

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
You are product of your environment, water. Looks are mostly genetic, neurochemistry is just the reflection of looks/environment during formative years
This is just the top of the iceberg. The loser that I am now it's a result of the world around me, I hate this existence and every other human. I would like to live alone, having to adopt a certain behavior to fit in is hell. If I could not talk to anyone and live a good life that would be heaven for me, I can only say these things in an incel forum.

Last edited:
This is just the top of the iceberg. The loser that I am now it's a result of the world around me, I hate this existence and every other human. I would like to live alone and not deal with this shit anymore, having to adopt a certain behavior to fit in is hell. If I could not talk to anyone and live a good Life that would be heaven for me, I can only say these things in this incel forum. Life has no point.
You would never say this if you grew up goodlooking and everyone around you praising your looks and telling you to jump on tiktok and leverage your looks or some shit. Take the blackpill in its entireity

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
You would never say this if you grew up goodlooking and everyone around you praising your looks and telling you to jump on tiktok and leverage your looks or some shit. Take the blackpill in its entireity
It's more than looks, I've seen worse looking normies get social circles and girlfriends while I could never do any of that, the only friends that I had were into drugs and I got to party with them but when I approached girls they didn't care about me.

The reason is that I'm aspie, I share many characteristics with them but not all. Better looks and skills could have saved me. And if I wanna get money I have to work AROUND other people which is always a trouble.

Last edited: