Inversion table heightmaxxing success

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending

This guy apparently gained 2 inches from 5'10 to 6'0 just by using inversion table for 10 days. The increase was only in morning height tho, he shrunk back to his normal height by the end of the day. Wonder if he taken glucosamine sulphate supplements he would be able to keep the gains:unsure:

Thoughts? Anyone here had success with inversion table for heightmaxxing? I'm thinking of buying a cheap one just to try it out tbh :feelshah:

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Just hang from a bar

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
cope if you lose all gains throughout the day. just save for LL

Kinda but i was thinking of taking glucosamine sulphate, which would basically keep the morning height gains you get from the inversion table

Also, he only did it for 10 days, which eve he said was too short tbh. Imagine if he did it for months, or years, along with the glucosamine i think it would be possible for some permenant height gains

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Kinda but i was thinking of taking glucosamine sulphate, which would basically keep the morning height gains you get from the inversion table
Maybe. I'd just save for LL

• JFL
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
just become a bat theory

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, subhuman to mtn, Argentinazi and 2 others
Maybe. I'd just save for LL
LL is brutal tho, and i probably would never get it because its not worht for me i'm already 6'0 , rather save for bimax :lul:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Wonder this too. How long should one stay on it a day? I might buy one

Yeah, just break your legs be crippled for 1 year(maybe for life) and spend 100k$, so easy:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and thereallegend
Wonder this too. How long should one stay on it a day? I might buy one
The protocol he did was like 5mins 4 time a day for beginners, but advanced people can probably do like 10-20mins at once

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
The protocol he did was like 5mins 4 time a day for beginners, but advanced people can probably do like 10-20mins at once
Wow. Would be hard to hold for 20 minutes

Wow. Would be hard to hold for 20 minutes
Yeah, gotta slowly work up to 20 mins. But also be careful apparently some people have passed out from hanging upside down for hours and had to be sent to the hospital :lul:

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22 and thereallegend
Yeah, gotta slowly work up to 20 mins. But also be careful apparently some people have passed out from hanging upside down for hours and had to be sent to the hospital :lul:
Lol hopefully someone would be willing to watch me

you fucking idiot you didnt even watch the vídeo

he gained 0.5 cm

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
It's honestly unreal what us manlets have to do. While tall people just chill we are forced to hang upside down for 4x20mins a day. Fucking brutal:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: galego123
just get an aneurysm theory

• +1
Reactions: galego123
It's honestly unreal what us manlets have to do. While tall people just chill we are forced to hang upside down for 4x20mins a day. Fucking brutal:feelsgood:
plus you get negligeble results that dont last. absolutely brutal

you fucking idiot you didnt even watch the vídeo

he gained 0.5 cm
I watched it

He got to 6'0 morning height but then shrunk throughout the day which ended up in being only 0.5cm taller

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
The increase was only in morning height tho, he shrunk back to his normal height by the end of the day. Wonder if he taken glucosamine sulphate supplements he would be able to keep the gains:unsure:

This guy apparently gained 2 inches from 5'10 to 6'0 just by using inversion table for 10 days. The increase was only in morning height tho, he shrunk back to his normal height by the end of the day. Wonder if he taken glucosamine sulphate supplements he would be able to keep the gains:unsure:

Thoughts? Anyone here had success with inversion table for heightmaxxing? I'm thinking of buying a cheap one just to try it out tbh :feelshah:

Tried it for 1 month, no noticeable gains. Funny thing is I tried it before I saw that video because I thought it might work.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and thecel
Tried it for 1 month, no noticeable gains. Funny thing is I tried it before I saw that video because I thought it might work.
Did u try my stretching method?

Idk i ordered one on amazon since its $150 cheap so imma try it just for luls :lul:

Also saw some other threads where people saying it works, so i'll just test it out for myself to see if it does

Nah I looked for it but couldnt find it. Although I heard its a yoga stretch
Yeah they work, i gained 1.5cm and pretty sure it improves my posture too

• +1
What did you do and how old are you fratello? :what:
I just turned 21, did the tadasana stretch, wall stretch, hanging from pullup bar for 1 minute 3-5 times a day and yoga stretches for improving posture. Also i was on mk677 for 2.5months until i got prediabetes symptoms and had to stop

• +1
no shot bro
Idk it seems to have helped, maybe because my posture was really shit to begin with. I also have mild scoliosis so i think my spine straightened out from the stretches

Idk it seems to have helped, maybe because my posture was really shit to begin with. I also have mild scoliosis so i think my spine straightened out from the stretches
seems legit, my posture has always been good so I didnt get any gains