Investing all your skill points in Charisma is a meme

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
I saw a post about will smith on Facebook and I thought to myself

“Let me see the comments there’s no way people will talk shit about this guy, he legit has no dirt on him throughout his life”

Lo and behold, ppl were talking shit saying they never liked him cuz of “the slap” I’m like “what is that a new movie he made or some shit?” And thought to myself even if he had a bad movie these niggas can’t turn on him he made it his life purpose to be likeable

I googled it and he slapped Dwayne Johnson in the face and for that one incident everyone turned on him

JFL AT INVESTING YOUR TIME INTO BEING LIKEABLE DECADES OR CHARISMA AND PERFECT CHARACTER TARNSIHED OVER A SLAP JFL AT CARING ABOUT REPUTATION

• +1
Reactions: capybara and bloomercel
i thought you talk about a video game

oh wait...

• JFL
Reactions: capybara
3221539 1672097520524

Am I charisma-maxxed?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, gribsufer1, capybara and 3 others
  • +1
Charisma is just a cool way of saying ''social skills''.

And social skills are important as fck.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Gonthar
didn't read but how is java going? Do you get tired often and go to masturbate?

didn't read but how is java going? Do you get tired often and go to masturbate?
Breh I can sense the JELOUSY oozing out of you. 🤣🤣 I noticed you didn’t reply to my source code of my flash card program.

I learned about Gradle today
You know how you open a file and you see stuff like
1565F29B F0F9 4315 AD4C ECEA78D27C93

Well ik what all this means now, haha you must be sitting there biting your fingers thinking “DAMN THIS NIGGA CANT BE THAF 180 IQ PRO COMPUTER HECKER THAT WAS MY DREAM 😭😭

stay salty nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara and .*my*.
Breh I can sense the JELOUSY oozing out of you. 🤣🤣 I noticed you didn’t reply to my source code of my flash card program.

I learned about Gradle today
You know how you open a file and you see stuff like
View attachment 2067817
Well ik what all this means now, haha you must be sitting there biting your fingers thinking “DAMN THIS NIGGA CANT BE THAF 180 IQ PRO COMPUTER HECKER THAT WAS MY DREAM 😭😭

stay salty nigga
I'm not salty and if you succeed good for you, I just know that I wasn't able to learn it despite effort and having above average IQ

• +1
I'm not salty and if you succeed good for you, I just know that I wasn't able to learn it despite effort and having above average IQ
Neither was I, that’s why you’re supposed to GO TO SCHOOL TO LEARN IT PROPERLY YOU GOOFY RETARD

your low Iq (or average as you claim) stems from your refusal to simply get adequate GUIDANCE and I’m not sure if cuz stubborn, low confidence, lazy, or a combination of all the above.

Before I even began learning I got bombarded with new shit like:
IntelliJ (IDE)
Git Hub
Git Bash
Gradle (Build Automation Tool)

JFL at thinking you piece all this shit on your own. You cant. Programming in the modern world is heavily automated, this isn’t 1992 where you can simply start learning a language and code in Vim like cmon nigga there are no more self taught programmers.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Neither was I, that’s why you’re supposed to GO TO SCHOOL TO LEARN IT PROPERLY YOU GOOFY RETARD

your low Iq (or average as you claim) stems from your refusal to simply get adequate GUIDANCE and I’m not sure if cuz stubborn, low confidence, lazy, or a combination of all the above.

Before I even began learning I got bombarded with new shit like:
IntelliJ (IDE)
Git Hub
Git Bash
Gradle (Build Automation Tool)

JFL at thinking you piece all this shit on your own. You cant. Programming in the modern world is heavily automated, this isn’t 1992 where you can simply start learning a language and code in Vim like cmon nigga there are no more self taught programmers.
70% of programmers are self taught, I'm just not smart enough

Charisma is just a cool way of saying ''social skills''.

And social skills are important as fck.
It's your looks.
No charisma for a bald Indian janitor, no matter how good his social skills are.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
vim mogs ide's though you should use it
Using Vim is like telling previous generations of programmers that I don’t need yo fucking fancy gizmos, cuz I’m smarter than u

Programming with a pen and paper is telling the world that I’m gonna gun down an armed SWAT unit, with a wooden stick I found in the park.

• JFL
Using Vim is like telling previous generations of programmers that I don’t need yo fucking fancy gizmos, cuz I’m smarter than u

Programming with a pen and paper is telling the world that I’m gonna gun down an armed SWAT unit, with a wooden stick I found in the park.
people use vim because the keybinds save hours of time. Even good programmers who don't use vim use vim-keybinds in ther ide's (in vscode there is a vim-keybinding extension)

people use vim because the keybinds save hours of time. Even good programmers who don't use vim use vim-keybinds in ther ide's (in vscode there is a vim-keybinding extension)
I’m actually a minimalist. And I like building my own shit.

I will in the future transition into a basic text editor but for now I gotta master IntelliJ cuz school uses it. But if I was teaching someone to program I’d be teaching them in notepad (Cuz idk vim) for simplicity and slowly build my way up from there.

I’d have to actually write my own code and see if it fits my style. I haven’t written enough of my own code yet to really have a routine. It’s all absorbing information, answering questions and fixing code snippets thrown at me for the most part.

• +1
I’m actually a minimalist. And I like building my own shit.

I will in the future transition into a basic text editor but for now I gotta master IntelliJ cuz school uses it. But if I was teaching someone to program I’d be teaching them in notepad (Cuz idk vim) for simplicity and slowly build my way up from there.

I’d have to actually write my own code and see if it fits my style. I haven’t written enough of my own code yet to really have a routine. It’s all absorbing information, answering questions and fixing code snippets thrown at me for the most part.
dnr youre a faggot