Investing in surgery mogs all other types of investment

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
no greater cost/benefit ratio anywhere else

imagine spending lots of money on clothes or cars or some shit when you look like ass

surgery is actually underpriced for what it does, srs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 2729 and 7 others
Everyone should invest in surgery and become chad like Amnesia

I did the mistake during my bluepilled times and bought a very expensive luxury car.
Cost me so much money, and only attracted arrogant lying golddiggers that didnt want to have sex with me.
A simple hairsystem gave me 100 times more return on investment. Realtalk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, meecho738, Gaia262 and 8 others
I did the mistake during my bluepilled times and bought a very expensive luxury car.
Cost me so much money, and only attracted arrogant lying golddiggers that didnt want to have sex with me.
A simple hairsystem gave me 100 times more return on investment. Realtalk.
if I had an expensive luxury car I'd sell it and get lefort 9

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Like I’ve repeated many times my friend went to Eppley 2 years ago and paid what was probably 30k for major implants and said he got equivalent of millions of dollars worth of quality of life out of it, people treat him way better and his fiancé is stacylite

taking out loans for surgery as long as you can pay them back without major loss of quality of life is not a bad idea and I endorse it strongly. As long as you strategically do surgery with good research and planning and can get useful results from it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, subhuman incel, meecho738 and 5 others
Like I’ve repeated many times my friend went to Eppley 2 years ago and paid what was probably 30k for major implants and said he got equivalent of millions of dollars worth of quality of life out of it, people treat him way better and his fiancé is stacylite

taking out loans for surgery as long as you can pay them back without major loss of quality of life is not a bad idea and I endorse it strongly. As long as you strategically do surgery with good research and planning and can get useful results from it
Can't imagine going to family reunions and my family members knowing that a stacylite is going to be infected with my subhuman genes. They'd probably show old photos of me just to spite me.

• JFL
Reactions: tom69, horizontallytall and subhuman incel
no greater cost/benefit ratio anywhere else

imagine spending lots of money on clothes or cars or some shit when you look like ass

surgery is actually underpriced for what it does, srs
it doesnt really pay out the much unless you end up looking like superman and you have a personality that people love. However, its expected because this is the looksmax fantasy lmao

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Copeful

LOL. People treat u better but to say millions of dollars of quality of life bonus? Yeah bro, went to eppley and got a full face mask and now im getting hired to play as superman in DC films. The guy is probably just being treated as if he looks like a man at best lmao. Knowing how epply dishes out frankenstein tier implants, i cant even take this post seriously. not eppleys work but you get what im saying

Attachments

• ibZpPKj.jpeg
    ibZpPKj.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: varbrah

What implants did he get? Did you see him after, did he look good?

Dream Surgery lineup🤩

1. MSE (for midface expansion)
2. Maybe tip my front teeths outward to emulate forward growth
3. Infraorbital rim implant [this might not be necessary if mse goes well]
4. Rhinoplasty (Keep size of nose, just change angle outward more)
5. Hair transplant for when I bald

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa