Invisalign vs Braces

V

Void_

Iron
Joined
Mar 14, 2022
Posts
51
Reputation
14
My teeth are kinda fucked, one of them is stuck behind, if I get one of my premolars extracted will it still recess me? Or should I get Invisalign instead with no extraction, but ill have to pay an extra £3k
 
Invisalign works a bit faster, is way less maintenance, and is invisible so you dont look like a retard braceface. I've heard they both reshape your jaw for the better but I think I heard braces does so a bit better? Not sure. I think most people go the invisalign route when money isnt a problem
 

Similar threads

feefz
Replies
7
Views
38
feefz
feefz
fendii
Replies
6
Views
47
fendii
fendii
KurdishMogger
Serious Braces
Replies
2
Views
48
i<3cats
i<3cats
I
Replies
10
Views
97
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
44ngel
Replies
3
Views
57
Idehomannetje
Idehomannetje

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top