Inward gonions fix

krt

krt

Iron
I’ve got inward gonions, are there any non surgical fixed besides bone smashing?

Gua sha and mewing, along with cold showers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baboon593, Egyptianmogger, Reformed and 5 others
chewing, i promise, if anyone says different theyre coping

• +1
Reactions: krt
gr1ffiths

I’ve got inward gonions, are there any non surgical fixed besides bone smashing?
Get a masseter jaw trainer. I bought a 4-level kit from amazon for twenty dollars and my jaw showed improvements in less than 2-3 weeks. If you want me to get into specifics on the routine or the product I purchased I will.

Get a masseter jaw trainer. I bought a 4-level kit from amazon for twenty dollars and my jaw showed improvements in less than 2-3 weeks. If you want me to get into specifics on the routine or the product I purchased I will.
Man i have question for you. Does it last long?? I bought recently and this jaw trainer weared out and teared up in 1 week

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
dude do you get headaches ? because me when I chew, I get some severe headaches this shit blow my mind

chewing, i promise, if anyone says different theyre coping
Chewing, mewing and jewing. Alternating sets 30x per day. Results will show in just 30 years time (what, u just need to be patient incel)

• JFL
Reactions: vzaat, darktriadprince and Axii
Man i have question for you. Does it last long?? I bought recently and this jaw trainer weared out and teared up in 1 week
Mine had tooth marks engraved into them but never broke. I still have them a year later

On amazon; the company brand was called mayena sports and it came with four levels (30,40,50,60)

I would send link but idk if I'll get banned or not