Iodine Maybe more Important than we thought

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
The modern diet struggles to have iodine in its diet because it is mainly found in animal organs. It doesn't help with the fact that the cucked media shames on eating meat and animals.

The reason why Iodine is so important is because it allows for proper thyroid function. In addition to its complex metabolic effects involved in the general mechanisms of body growth, thyroid hormone stimulates the production of growth factors, particularly EGF and NGF. Moreover, it affects GH and somatomedin production and also their tissue activity.

The thyroid gland may be key to height growth.

The body needs atleast 250 micrograms of iodine even though only 150 is reccomeneded. Remember: don't trust FDA with nutrition standards because they keep it low to keep you deprived of nutrients. They literally think children should only take 400 IU of vitamin D JFL, that is nothing.

It is also good for your hair as well and might even protect you against baldness. Literally stops shedding and makes hair grow.

Get iodine in its liquid form since you can apply it to the skin.

I also reccomend putting in on your balls for higher T.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mxrcyy0, ascension!, Hipcel and 6 others
There is alot of iodine in bread here in the netherlands

There is alot of iodine in bread here in the netherlands
Maybe the diet of Netherlanders has an impact on their height since they are tall.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mxrcyy0 and Hipcel
Maybe the diet of Netherlanders has an impact on their height since they are tall.
I slice of Dutch bread = 16% of the advised daily intake of iodine.
My nephew and brother, eat 10 slices of bread per day :LOL:. Massive breadheads, plenty Dutch people.

average here = 3 to 4 slides per day

I never see asians, eating bread. tbh

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member
Quick tip: Iodine is in seaweed or something

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
The modern diet struggles to have iodine in its diet because it is mainly found in animal organs. It doesn't help with the fact that the cucked media shames on eating meat and animals.
unless if you live in the congo your salt is iodized

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Deleted member 15827
wait until you learn about thyroid storm

• +1
Reactions: Lars
I stopped trusting FDA the day those fuckers recommended 400 IU of cucked D3 dosage. Fuck those niggers lol, this dosage is jackshit.

Ideal dosage is 15k-30k IU with all the co factors properly included

• +1
Reactions: mxrcyy0 and Deleted member 15827

The reason why Iodine is so important is because it allows for proper thyroid function. In addition to its complex metabolic effects involved in the general mechanisms of body growth, thyroid hormone stimulates the production of growth factors, particularly EGF and NGF. Moreover, it affects GH and somatomedin production and also their tissue activity.

The thyroid gland may be key to height growth.

The body needs atleast 250 micrograms of iodine even though only 150 is reccomeneded. Remember: don't trust FDA with nutrition standards because they keep it low to keep you deprived of nutrients. They literally think children should only take 400 IU of vitamin D JFL, that is nothing.

It is also good for your hair as well and might even protect you against baldness. Literally stops shedding and makes hair grow.

Get iodine in its liquid form since you can apply it to the skin.

I also reccomend putting in on your balls for higher T.
thx. gonna hop on it

I stopped trusting FDA the day those fuckers recommended 400 IU of cucked D3 dosage. Fuck those niggers lol, this dosage is jackshit.

Ideal dosage is 15k-30k IU with all the co factors properly included
How did you get the ideal dosage?

How did you get the ideal dosage?
Read Dr Somerville's book and watch his videos on YouTube. He's taking 30k IU since 11-12 years and perfectly healthy.

Every disease we get is a function of D3 deficiency. Our ancestors used to hunt in sunlight for hours and their intake was easily 50-80k iu everyday. There is data confirming that upto 100k iu everyday is safe. Today's fucked doctors think 400iu will save us JFL

Even the metrics which show your D3 levels are fucked. They consider above 100 ng/dl as possible D3 toxicity while the ideal range is 100-140 ng/dl

• +1
Reactions: mxrcyy0
Read Dr Somerville's book and watch his videos on YouTube. He's taking 30k IU since 11-12 years and perfectly healthy.

Every disease we get is a function of D3 deficiency. Our ancestors used to hunt in sunlight for hours and their intake was easily 50-80k iu everyday. There is data confirming that upto 100k iu everyday is safe. Today's fucked doctors think 400iu will save us JFL

Even the metrics which show your D3 levels are fucked. They consider above 100 ng/dl as possible D3 toxicity while the ideal range is 100-140 ng/dl
Thank brother I'm taking Vit d3 around 7kUI, every drop are 1000UID3 and 20ug of K2 mk-7
i will take 15 drops for 15kUI and 300ug K2 mk-7
how does that sound

Thank brother I'm taking Vit d3 around 7kUI, every drop are 1000UID3 and 20ug of K2 mk-7
i will take 15 drops for 15kUI and 300ug K2 mk-7
how does that sound
Don't take that much K2 mk7 it's harmful. You should not take more than 100-150 mcg of k27 everyday and start slow with D3 then up your dosage with time while noticing your body.

Also take 400-500 mg magnesium with the last meal of your day

without fail anyone that i have met that has talked about how diet is so important has looked like a malnourished vegan with brittle bones and absolutely no life in their eyes

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Don't take that much K2 mk7 it's harmful. You should not take more than 100-150 mcg of k27 everyday and start slow with D3 then up your dosage with time while noticing your body.

Also take 400-500 mg magnesium with the last meal of your day
yeah i saw it on a video of somerville, but thats the dosage im gonna take cause its mixed
i will look towards buying magnesium

my thyroid was my life cucked :feelsohh: rn taking 50mcg t4 with a pro thyroid diet and i feel amazing for more good shit go to https://men-elite.com/